News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IS IT TRUE?

Started by hasssluv, April 19, 2004, 02:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hasssluv

:D Hey people.I'm kinda confused. :roll: Here's the question.....Some people said islamically,no one has ever been to space.Some people say its true,some say it's wrong.Mallamai Please help me solve the mystery. :)
ut yo handz up in da air,n wave like ya just don care.

ajingi

GOTO Islamic forum muna da manyan malamai that can expand the issue to all.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Let me add some confusion here:It's actually about goin to the moon not space.
In a program aired on itn sometime ago,they claimed that america's claim ta have sent a man to the moon has some "flops" as they said.Among these "flops" are that when the picture of the American flag was shown on T.V it was seen flying while in the actual sense there shouldnt be air in the moon powerful enough to blow the flag.
Another "flop" as they said  was that a shadow appeared in a video shot at the moon whereas the sun is the only source of light in space therefore shadows couldn't have existed.
Also,they claimed that America's president at that time promised that America will send a man to the moon before russia does so and she (America) had to keep up her promises (no matter what)...
         So does anyone believe this or is it just another consipacy theory? :?:  :?:  :?:
[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

Gogannaka am aliving witness to your observation!

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Shiekh

kai (with suprise :o ) ashe ma yan nan haka ma labari ya kai musu :)  :D

Fulanizzle

salam..... emm sıs.... space ıs vırtually everythıng around u.... and ıf you are talkıng about outter space...yes people have been there....there are pıctures and rock samples of the moon...proof that people been there.... sooooo dont know why people talk lıke that and use Islam'S name .
)

Fulanizzle

salam..... emm sıs.... space ıs vırtually everythıng around u.... and ıf you are talkıng about outter space...yes people have been there....there are pıctures and rock samples of the moon...proof that people been there.... sooooo dont know why people talk lıke that and use Islam'S name .
)

gogannaka

Erm we are not saying they havent been to space,amma dai the moon,there's lots of doubts.
why havent they visited the place again?
Why was the flag flying owing to the fact that there's no wind up there?
Why is it that only America has ever visited there?At least, space, we could say that russia has been there?

Also i'm not using Islam as a back up....besides islam gave much room for explorations.....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

hmmm, wheres Baruti,  :?:  :?:
Sheikh and Dankauye de play with ur bussiness oooo!!!!   :D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"salam..... emm sıs.... space ıs vırtually everythıng around u.... and ıf you are talkıng about outter space...yes people have been there....there are pıctures and rock samples of the moon...proof that people been there.... sooooo dont know why people talk lıke that and use Islam'S name .

space those exits even though moi hasnt been there yet....... as the fulani said there are alot of evidence already mentioned. Even B4 NASA there were ASTROLOGERS , so is just an improvement .  
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Shiekh

thegood

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
Quote from: "Fulanizzle"salam..... emm sıs.... space ıs vırtually everythıng around u.... and ıf you are talkıng about outter space...yes people have been there....there are pıctures and rock samples of the moon...proof that people been there.... sooooo dont know why people talk lıke that and use Islam'S name .

space those exits even though moi hasnt been there yet....... as the fulani said there are alot of evidence already mentioned. Even B4 NASA there were ASTROLOGERS , so is just an improvement .  
:)
i'm really suprised, u guys don't seems to understand, the whole concept, it's just an elusion, no one ever been to the moon, believe it or not.
always believe in w't you do

Anonymous

zezezee I completely gotta agree with you.