News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LIFE

Started by straightalkin, May 04, 2004, 12:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straightalkin

Have you ever imagined what it will be like?
You want to open your eyes but its dark, its pitch black.
You are conscious, you want to scream yet you can?t speak.
You want to get up and run but you can?t move- your limbs are frozen
?Why??, you think, ?what is happening to me??
You don?t comprehend the feeling but its like-
Your soul- trapped inside your dead body?
No one told me it would be like this,
No one said I would feel my soul,
No one said I could still think!!!!!!

Anonymous

Nice one but can u think while u're dead?

Fulanizzle

that was a bıt freaky..........luv ıt!

yeah , we do thınk even after we b dead....lets hope none of us wıll regret anythıng when that day cumz
)

Ibro2g

.....will there be dreams, thoughts.....mesmerizing???? some one please answer, wats is it like, a feelin everyone will know but no one alive knows....I'm scared now
Safety and Peace

Maleeq

Quote from: "Anonymous"Nice one but can u think while u're dead?
yeah can u do dat?
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

elgaaz

Its quite a daring feat. Like i know many people that write(poems) on life run away from the main subject Death( life's terminatin) but i think it is a nice piece. I believe if all people begin to think of life at its end, then this world will be a better place. honestly Straigthtalkin that was BRAVE.

straightalkin

you know what u guys... this 'poem' doesnt really make sense but it makes u ask questions doesn't it?? i got some information (though from a not so reliable source so don't take my word for it) that when u die, ur soul is taken to heaven and then obviously ur body decomposes... so all that stuff that is said about the things that happen to u when u r in the grave is metaphorical... perhaps it happens to ur soul, wherever it may be, rather than ur body.... i really have no idea.