News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WELCOME TO KANOONLINE'S RECIPE HAVERN

Started by ummita, May 05, 2004, 01:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

[/i][/u]
Are you a food-a-holic? But you still eat right? Do you love to munch, crunch and discuss mouthwatering delights? You?ve come to the right place. Exchange recipes, chat about your favourite foods, discuss restaurants and eateries and find helpful kitchen tips.

You are absolutely welcome to post any of your recipes and get a variety of kanoonline recipes cooking in your kitchen!!. Teach & learn about African & Continental mouthwatering,succulent,mouthnourishing,tasty meal. A womans place is in the kitchen or so they say, but men can also go in and cook, or why not learn? Men you can improve your cooking skills, learn how to prepare some great meals that you thought were too difficult to manage? Find out recipes for everyday meals, to special occasions. Suprise freinds & family with new dishes. Hajiya, the secrets right here!!!! Dish out a tasty meal for your maigida. Bachelors worry no more..........get your recipes here.

So share with us the wonders of your good cooking tips and recipes. :arrow:  Pick up and drop the secret recipe to a tasty meal.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

This is so nice.  The cookery forum is looking cute and berriful. Its a good idead to have a recipe forum, so that we can learn about other peoples culture and they can learn ours in a "pot cooking style" duk mu taru a tukunya daya. :D Looking forward to learning and it give me GREAT pride to teach others lol, especially you know who: as we have this popular saying (MEN CANT COOKS) :lol: .
What you see is what you get[/b]

Surayya Galadanci

Hello,
Just joined the house. Am very impressed with the cooking forum. A haka ma, wasu da basu san ir-iren abincin gargajiyanmu ba, da yadda ake sarfantata za su iya koya. And as Hafsatu, said zamuiya koya ma maza girki.

Twinkle

Dat's rite gurls, Ai ya kamata duk suzu su koya, kinga ba kullun mata zasu ringa shiga kitchen.  8)

Oya!!      OOO''BOYSSSSSSS,  Tyme 4 cooking lessons!!! wai kunga Kofa har yasa apron, "aji fryin pan din, ba dashi za'a yi ba"  :P
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

al_hamza

mmmmmm, okay
UMMITA, i promise not to fight you on this forum,
please can i have recipies that can have man gyada, or pam oil replacements? and oh no kanwa, i have a stock of attaruhu and tattasai (that i have very selfishly guarded for about a year in my freezer) lol, and i have cray fish too, about a kilo of it and i have gari too! now, i want you to help me out with cooking, (i can only boil eggs!).
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

Were u fytin meh before? :?  R u ready 2 receive d bullet that I wan2 send u? (she laffs)

Right...........You can use olive oil as a replacement of groundnut or palm oil (I also hate palm oil) or u can use no oil at all in ur cooking or low calorie oil or sunflower oil for cooking & frying purposes. Otherwise, if u do not wan2 use oil at all, you can cook what eva food you like without oil except for frying.

For "Kanwa" am sure u can find Bicarbonate of Soda few juss paces from ur house or check in ur local grocery store.

errrrrr *sniff* *cough*  for d Attarugu bit, haba! I think u may want to throw that away. C'mmon Al-Hamza its been in ur freezer 4 twelve good months.

Yes am pretty sure we can come up wit recipes meetin ur requirements. Please check out the non-vegetarian receipes and/or Hausa recipes we will place something up for u.
Thank you

gogannaka

I am really impressed with this new forum.
Nice one ummita.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

Gogannaka, nice list you provided. Yep the cookery forum looks cute & palatable to eat the forum itself

al_hamza

bullet? you threaten me with a gun, i'll launch my heat seeking missiles at you :) kiddin...
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Thanks Malama Ummita for these 'delicious' writings.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

dan kauye

yeah OOMMITER....dis forum is not just delicious but olso tantalizing....d aroma is olready filling up d whole k-onlyn,but uhmmm....dan -kauye will b xtra delyted if u introduce village recipes as well e.g...zogale,rama,lansir,....peace ya
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Hafsy_Lady

I love the cute graphics on each thread, espcially the chef  :). I can also see quite alot of recipes by people. Nice job

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

DarkAngel

Ummita, I have seen you've done a real good job. Am loving the cookery forum. Nice one gurl, keep up the good work. And more grease to the admin

ummita

Thnx Gogannaka, Hafsy, Mlbash......but hey I wnt take d credit..........make wuna go tell admin dat one.......his job well done.

Showin ma gratitute sistah,........... but havent seen u in decades  :o  DarkAngel