News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

VACANCY/JOB OPPORTUNITY!

Started by Anonymous, September 20, 2003, 12:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

VACANCY -1!
A reputable company located in the heart of Kano municipality requires the services of:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CONFEDENTIAL SECRETARY
REQUIREMENTS:
1.HND or B.Sc

2.Must be proficient in computer and office management.

3.One or more years of cognate working experience.

SALARY: Very attractive but negotiable.

VACANCY-2!
An international/non-governmental organization based in Kano requires the services of:
FINANCIAL OFFICER
REQUIREMENTS:
1.University degree in Accounting, Finance or related business disciplibne, preferably of Master’s level

2.Preference will be given to ACA, ACCA or equivalent

3.Five (5) years or more of professional work experience in an accounting or financial management position.

4.Valid drivers license and willingness to travel frequently to rural and other areas of the country.

5.Must be computer literate.

6.Be able to speak Hausa fluently.

SALARY: Very attractive
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY IN PERSON WITH THE RELEVANT CREDENTILAS INCLUDING C.V. TO THE UNDER SIGNED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 3.00PM-5.00PM;MONDAY TO FRIDAY

THE RESIDENT CONSULTANTS
GMT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS,
60,IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD (OPPOSITE DANTATA HOUSE)
ADJACENT ISYAKU RABIU & SONS LTD
KANO.

al_hamza

kai!
this is the second person using my name,
People People!
there is something called "COPRYRIGHT" !
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Eskimo

Your Name ???
Is it one of the requirements ??? ??? ;D ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

abubasky

Eskimo, are u interested? or are the requirements not clear ? ::)

Eskimo

;DI am happy with my job,
beside I am not planning for Amarya ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Anonymous

Al-hamzo,
You claim that pple r using ur name,where were u when i announce to the odience during the landline meeting that i am or my screen name is buzuzu?i know u r a four star memeber,jus like U.S.A to the UN,while i am an ordinary guest as Nigeria in the UN,so is the veto applies also here?

universalpacking

Dear Readers,

we are looking for a company in Kano, please help us find their contact information. We sold 60 sets of circular looms to their company through an agent. Now we want to check if they are running these machines well or not, and we want to make some help to the following company:

Isyaku Rabiu And Sons Ltd.

ISYAKU RABIU AND SONS LTD.

ADD.: 58 IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD, P.O. BOX 582 KANO

We search it by the internet, but we cannot find email nor Tel.

Please reply if someone can tell: universalwing@126.com.

We are a company based in CHINA manufacturing machinery for PP Woven Fabric/Bag/Sack since last 20 Years.

We offer whole plant machinery to produce HDPE/PP woven plastic sack, FIBC, raschel bags, leno bags etc. Which are used for packing grains, wheat flour, cement, fertilizer, chemicals, Onions, potatoes, and other vegetables etc. We export our machines to many countries around the world.

If your company is interested you can see our website to know more about our company and its products.

We hope to receive your positive and valuable inquiry at earliest.

The largest manufacturer of PP woven bags in China is our local customer named WENZHOU HUAZHENG PLASTICS INDUSTRY CO.LTD (It has more than 900 sets of circular looms:  http://www.chinahzsy.com/english/about-e.htm) If you have other productions inquiry please send your inquiry, I will also try my best to help you publish it on the Internet.

Best regards,

Vincent CHEN

Order Manager

ZHEJIANG UNIVERSAL PACKING MACHINERY FACTORY

Phone : 00 86 (0)577 6369 0882

Office:00 86 (0)577 6369 0882

Auto Fax : 00 86 (0)577 6369 0988
Email : universalwing@126.com

MSN: universalwing@hotmail.com

Homepage: www.tongyong.cc