News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

help me out pls!!!

Started by mahmud, May 08, 2004, 02:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahmud

hi,
i just came 2 find out dat there lots of scientist in kano,dat it very good of u guyz out there but the question is..................................
:shock:  A girl came 2 my house so i have nothing 2 offer her,"AH"wat a shame,i took her 2 my father's laboratory so i gave her 1mole of pottassium,1mole of iodine and 2moles of sulphur."AH"OOOH" all dis 4 her?i found there all toxic and 4 human consumption."HELP ME PLZ"
   WAT DID I OFFER HER?

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "mahmud"hi,
i just came 2 find out dat there lots of scientist in kano,dat it very good of u guyz out there but the question is..................................
:shock:  A girl came 2 my house so i have nothing 2 offer her,"AH"wat a shame,i took her 2 my father's laboratory so i gave her 1mole of pottassium,1mole of iodine and 2moles of sulphur."AH"OOOH" all dis 4 her?i found there all toxic and 4 human consumption."HELP ME PLZ"
   WAT DID I OFFER HER?

men welks 2 da pamily, u habe ze same name wit me n also some op mah habbit...u did ze right sing ...great!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

Quote from: "mahmud"hi,
   WAT DID I OFFER HER?
man wat u did was to send her to her grave(quick death)lol
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

al_hamza

that was cold blooded murder pal, infact chemical laboratory murder
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

Simple question, ya'all cudnt ansa, all of u move lemme ansa his question...eheeemmm ehemmmm........*sniff* sniff* cough

***************so easy & simple

***** errr ehemmm I knew it :idea: !!!! gimme a sec I will b ryt bck!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

figorms

Quote from: "ummita"Simple question, ya'all cudnt ansa, all of u move lemme ansa his question...eheeemmm ehemmmm........*sniff* sniff* cough

mhmm u ran away lol 'll be waitin till hell freezes over.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Fateez

Hey Mahmud! What kinda chem. is dis? It's 100% chemically wrong!

Potassium Iodide cannot  react with sulphur!

Where on earth did ya get dat from?....emmm...xcept...

Hmmm...Okay! i think i get it :idea: , Allah ya shirye ka!
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Negus

sorry oh! ur case is too critical, no suggestions................

Ibro2g

Negus uz here again haha!

FAteez uz a guru....I see chemistry in ur future, haha.
  Well, all u gotta do z dig a clean grave at ur backyard n dont let no one know about it. kill ur dogz too. If ur mom asks what it is, tell her its the sand crap u got from the beach thats in transmission. haha. well hope u dont go to jail.
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

The guy said he gave her saliva (kazami kawai)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Fateez"Hey Mahmud! What kinda chem. is dis? It's 100% chemically wrong!

Potassium Iodide cannot  react with sulphur!

Where on earth did ya get dat from?....emmm...xcept...

Hmmm...Okay! i think i get it :idea: , Allah ya shirye ka!

Ke kuma Fat-Zee, i knew zat u must fut ur mouf in zis ishu, look u scientist always get compused about reacshions, zey say "1 good turn deserbes anoza" and so "1 good reacshion deserbes anozer" ko bahaka ba ne G-naka?

Mahmud iz eben a good boy, da nine i cud habe peed her wit so much salt zat she will b salinated to death!

hahahahahaha!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Berlisconi

eyyyyyya bros u no wetin go happen i sink u fit follow am drink the sweet drink den una go meet again 4 dat place cos surely she don begin fack her load dey redi to leave this joint. safe journey ohh bros  :lol:  :lol:
e who mounts the tiger most continue to ride it .Else......

ummita

Quote from: "figorms"
Quote from: "ummita"Simple question, ya'all cudnt ansa, all of u move lemme ansa his question...eheeemmm ehemmmm........*sniff* sniff* cough

mhmm u ran away lol 'll be waitin till hell freezes over.

Who told you I ran away? Let me answer the question once and for all and prove to you I did not run away. :evil:

*clears throat* ehem* ehem.......eheeeeeeeeeeeem....*coughs*

Na'ammmmmmm, did you guys just hear that? My people, my Goggo is callin me, though I will b bck within a blink of an eye: U know elders come first........right or wrong figorms?

Excuse mehhhhh plz
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!