News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanolicious

Another month has come, some of the kanoonline members have just been released from jail. If you are present, just drop in your name and say present!

if you fail to do so, you will face the consequences :evil:
e bring Justice in K-Online!

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Kanolicious

Quote from: "ajingi"Present  :o

Sank you berry much ajingi

You are now assigned as my personal assistant, wheneva
i'm not at my office (kanoonline) headquater, you are in
full charge of it.

N.B
beware of the people in prison, more especially those
criminals still in jail, do not go closer to them
e.g ..............

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

hehehehe...so because Ajingi answered and they gave

him personal assistant, dats why u hurry to come and answer?

Oya which post does he deserve? how about Dan achaba?

:lol:           :lol:             :lol:             :lol:             :lol:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Kanolicious

Quote from: "Fateez"hehehehe...so because Ajingi answered and they gave

him personal assistant, dats why u hurry to come and answer?

Oya which post does he deserve? how about Dan achaba?

:lol:           :lol:             :lol:             :lol:             :lol:

Fateez you are now my personal secretary to hold the
keys and kanoonline jail.

accept ?

i will show u your uniform by tomorow if you accept ?

ajingi

Accepted, but no chuwa-chuwa, Fateez take note.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

figorms

which kind of post r u given out just like that u ur self, u ve limitations and could be penalized by the council, i will make sure u r brought before them. and i 'll ve ur department under federal review mark my word. so for now  by the power invested in me as the council spokes man i here by
suspend u till futher notice, u will hand over ur batch and every thin in ur posession. u and ur people should report to me.........
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ajingi

Quote from: "figorms"which kind of post r u given out just like that u ur self, u ve limitations and could be penalized by the council, i will make sure u r brought before them. and i 'll ve ur department under federal review mark my word. so for now  by the power invested in me as the council spokes man i here by
suspend u till futher notice, u will hand over ur batch and every thin in ur posession. u and ur people should report to me.........

Haha figorms
U dey jealousy, cos i was appointed. Wetin dey worry u. U think sey I go give you bride. Me I no go give anything okay! :lol:

Kanolicious

Quote from: "figorms"which kind of post r u given out just like that u ur self, u ve limitations and could be penalized by the council, i will make sure u r brought before them. and i 'll ve ur department under federal review mark my word. so for now  by the power invested in me as the council spokes man i here by

Mr figorms, even president obasanjo cannot suspend me from
kanoonline :twisted:  our authority has been in charge of
kanoonline securiy forces since 1881.

Go and tell the council that is claiming to be a council that we will
come there and arrest all of them :evil:

abeg, ajingi go and arrest all of them for me :arrow:

IBB

IHS

ajingi

Oya hands up!! wetin u dey do here for council. Okay line up put u'r hands on your head.......... match forward!! Anybodi do gadagada knock his head down, fateez. Open the door Fateez, ..............kafrrrrrrrf [door sound]. where is IBB? Okay serve them Kunun kanwa da rana, in the night give them bread and pure water.
For figorms, Bulala takwas da safe, Danwake da rana and Kunu in the night.

I hope this is okay sir (kanolicious)
thnx

Fateez

A'a? ashe ma da police job is to be opening door for dem ajingi?

knockin IBB's head? Givin Kunun kanwa, dan wake, bread & pure water?

hehhehe, Thanxx for da offer k-licious, no offence but i think i'm fine as a civilian

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

figorms

i now see ur true color i am given u the last wannin  the next time i 'll ve u in federal prison, aginji, kanoonlicious, u ve been entered into the black book, lucky fateez she is innocent.

figorms

as for ur replacement the council ve decided to give u a last chance,this means u r on probation. any attempt ones more u 'll be landed in jail. if u think u will form a rebal force  mhmm............... dont try me. i fought in the 2nd world war