News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Ajayi work. Hi kids, do u like drama? wanna go onscreen dancin like ali nuhu? wanna rock the streets of kano exactly like he did. You can be just like him, u can try it at home.
Pn a more serios note, why dont u guyz really try drama online. I mean set up a play right here on kanoonline, since yo`ll enjoy the sergent and deputy thing. huh sherrif? got any ideas?
Safety and Peace

Kanolicious

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Ajayi work. Hi kids, do u like drama? wanna go onscreen dancin like ali nuhu? wanna rock the streets of kano exactly like he did. You can be just like him, u can try it at home.
Pn a more serios note, why dont u guyz really try drama online. I mean set up a play right here on kanoonline, since yo`ll enjoy the sergent and deputy thing. huh sherrif? got any ideas?
this is a real drama now, arent you aware of this?

e bring Justice in K-Online!

ajingi

Kanolicious,

Sir, I want to know the security arrangement, for the next coming convention of k-onliners on 14th August 2004?. As the Chief Security Incharge (CSI) of Kanooline, what measures did you take to handle the convention venue?  :roll:
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

LOL @ ajingi............All that respect wey una dey show.
I have been assigned as the chip sakurity opisa of the conbenshon...
So u better stay off...............BA damar karbar cin hanchi *sticks out tongue*
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ajingi

G-naka :lol: ,
hahahhaha, ai nasan babu gate fee..... :lol: ,  :roll: imagine....g-naka with big stick standing before the British Council gate as a chief security for the conbenshon..............hahahahahahahhahahha.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Kai ajingi be kiyaful fa..
wallahi lo na hana ka shiga
kana gani za'a cinye abincin ko kamshin ba za ka ji ba
sai dai in hausanicious ya ji tausayin ka.....amma dai ni inaaaaaaa

P.S dont even think of bribe...out of the kweshon
:twisted:

Shiekh

OK Sir,
there will be no rebel team.
out i go. :oops:  

sign out :arrow:

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Why am I refusing? well i just don't feel like being a police especially with

kanolicious as da leader. nope no thanx, u can have it if u want.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Ihsan

Kuna bani dariya! Amma dai wannan abu corruption yayi yawa! Wannan irin salary da ake bama cook ma kadai! To kai kanolicious nawa kake dauka a wata? $2,000,000? Tunda naga kai ne "shugaban" su! An bama cook kudi da yawa haka ay shugaba sai kuma a shafa fatiha!
greetings from Ihsaneey

gogannaka

Ahh see me see trouble.......persn go come inside our territory and talk say we are corrupt?.Hmn.........constable ajingi a beg arrest Ihsan for us........and dont grant her bail...she commited a serious offence.

OYA NOW!

Anonymous

hahahahahahahahah

wai waye dansada kuma waye mai laifi acikin dakin nan cos we are setting a panel to invetigate masu karban cin hanci.

sa salati

i rather remain in jail dan come out and serve diz drag.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Ihsan

Quote from: "gogannaka"Ahh see me see trouble.......persn go come inside our territory and talk say we are corrupt?.Hmn.........constable ajingi a beg arrest Ihsan for us........and dont grant her bail...she commited a serious offence.

OYA NOW!

Ga irin rashin gaskiyar nan ay! daga fadin gaskiya za'a kama mutum! Wadannan ku ya kamata a kama  :lol:
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

KAI GASKIYA KANOLICIOUS YA KAMATA KA DAUKENI AIKI KOBA KOME ZAN KAMA MASU LAIFI. DOMIN KUWA KO BANZA I WAS ONE TIME FIRST GRADE DETECTIVE! FOR ANY CONFIRMATION PLEASE CONTACT DAN KAUYE AND IHSAN, THEY WILL GIVE ME AN ATTESTATION! 8)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable