News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

Quote from: "mlbash"KAI GASKIYA KANOLICIOUS YA KAMATA KA DAUKENI AIKI KOBA KOME ZAN KAMA MASU LAIFI. DOMIN KUWA KO BANZA I WAS ONE TIME FIRST GRADE DETECTIVE! FOR ANY CONFIRMATION PLEASE CONTACT DAN KAUYE AND IHSAN, THEY WILL GIVE ME AN ATTESTATION! 8)

contact Ihsan for where?? kana ji za'a kama ni coz na fadi gaskiya  :lol:
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

SO YOU WON'T GIVE ME ANY BACKING? KAI GASKIYA INA GANIN TAKAICI NI DAN NAN! :cry:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Ihsan

HAHAHA...Ni kam anything mai cuwa cuwa ban cikin shi! Ay wannan ba sai an fadi ba an san corrupted government ake da! :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

Quote from: "Ihsan"HAHAHA...Ni kam anything mai cuwa cuwa ban cikin shi! Ay wannan ba sai an fadi ba an san corrupted government ake da! :D

:lol: to to to ashe! ni dan nan ina zan sa kaina?

Kanolicious

Quote from: "zezezee"Kanolicious toh where my position now??????????????/ Abi u wan make i wait till i tire!!!
Abeg go fast jo!!!!!
zezezee you are now our finance officer. your salary will be $50,000 /week. accept?

e bring Justice in K-Online!

Kanolicious

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "mlbash"KAI GASKIYA KANOLICIOUS YA KAMATA KA DAUKENI AIKI KOBA KOME ZAN KAMA MASU LAIFI. DOMIN KUWA KO BANZA I WAS ONE TIME FIRST GRADE DETECTIVE! FOR ANY CONFIRMATION PLEASE CONTACT DAN KAUYE AND IHSAN, THEY WILL GIVE ME AN ATTESTATION! 8)

mlbash am sorry to tell you that we dont have vacancy for people like you oh sorry (mafarauta).

Ihsan there is no chuwachuwa in kanoonline. ajingi investigate her and see if she is acusing us of doing so.

Gogannaku where are you? report to my office immediately.

Kanolicious

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Ajayi work. Hi kids, do u like drama? wanna go onscreen dancin like ali nuhu? wanna rock the streets of kano exactly like he did. You can be just like him, u can try it at home.
Pn a more serios note, why dont u guyz really try drama online. I mean set up a play right here on kanoonline, since yo`ll enjoy the sergent and deputy thing. huh sherrif? got any ideas?
Who is this fella?

Kanolicious

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Ajayi work. Hi kids, do u like drama? wanna go onscreen dancin like ali nuhu? wanna rock the streets of kano exactly like he did. You can be just like him, u can try it at home.
Pn a more serios note, why dont u guyz really try drama online. I mean set up a play right here on kanoonline, since yo`ll enjoy the sergent and deputy thing. huh sherrif? got any ideas?
Who is this fella?

gogannaka

Oga O.C i dey hiya......................i get one big case ne i wan settul....................e get one onliner wey wan show us we are corrupt...but no worry i go get her...........the kind trap wey i trap her she no fit escape  :twisted:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

Quote from: "Kanolicious"

mlbash am sorry to tell you that we dont have vacancy for people like you oh sorry (mafarauta).

Ihsan there is no chuwachuwa in kanoonline. ajingi investigate her and see if she is acusing us of doing so.

TO AI LAILAI KAM YANZU NA FAHIMCI IRIN AIKIN NAKU!  :lol:

Ihsan

Ay ni kam yanzu sai dai na zuba maku na mujiya!  :shock:  

Amma fa kun da ce ma da government dinmu ta yanzu (hehehe) :lol:
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

haba IHSAN, na mujiya kurum? that's why we ain't going anywhere in nigeria! if you see 'gyara' better gyara. that's the only way we gonna make it! :?

Amma fa kun da ce ma da government dinmu ta yanzu (hehehe) :lol:

Bilyaminu

and who are you kanolicious ? another munir's?
etrayal

SAAHIB 92

Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

beautilicious

...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha