News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SWEET BALLS

Started by Kanolicious, May 18, 2004, 01:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanolicious

INGREDIENTS
1 cup Almonds (soaked & peeled)
1 cup Condensedmilk(sweetend)
400gms cottagecheese or paneer
50 gms dessicatedcoconut
Different colour nut bits

METHOD
1] Paste almonds&coconut in a blender finely.

2] Rub thoroughly paneer in condensed milk(ensure there is no lumps).

3] Mix together above two creams.

4] Cook them on a moderate heat and stir all the time till it gets thicken.

5After done remove from the heat,stir vigorously to a stiff dough.

6. Add essence & nut bits.

7. Make walnut size balls without any breaks.

e bring Justice in K-Online!

gogannaka

Thats what police officers eat daily to keep them healthy :wink:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

dan kauye

Quote from: "gogannaka"Thats what police officers eat daily to keep them healthy :wink:

LOL.....gogannaka u're reely scandalous...tsokanarka tafi karfin ka....but wait....i think wat u said is an irony...d exact opposite of wat u mean... :D  :D  :D

kanolicious i must thank u 4 dis recipe details,i've been looking 4 it 4 ages....i ate it a few tymes @ my cousin's so now i'll have 2 print dis preparation details if i'm lucky ....my sista's frend's aunty who's living ind city will make make i\me a home-made sweet ball thanks once mo!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

Wat a suprise. I neva taut police men where into cooking. All d same its absolutely Fab. Just fab! Sounds delicious. 'ppreciate it Kanolicious.

Naaah, Dan Kauye since u will print off d recipe WHY IN LORDS NAME DOES UR SISTER'z FREINDS AUNT(jumpin three generatin juss 2 prepare sweet balls) CANT U PREPARE IT URSELF SINCE U HAV D RECIPE? Thats d whole point of d cooking forum. Read, learn & put it in2 practice in ur kitchen. BROTHA! (DIY) jare. DO IT URSELF! :evil:

Once again thnx 2 Kanolicious
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Ai he cant prepare it himself because he lives in the village.He cant get the ingredients there......hmn in an sami wadannan kaya a kauye ai sai mu ma mu koma kauye ko dan kauye? :o

for your info dan kauye,u can replace the cheese with your local chiqui(chikwi) lol....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous

Hausamen and cooking,this is a strange one. I never thought Hausamen cooked and if they did i certainly never thought they'd admit to it in public tallkless of handing out recipes.Hmm.....

waz

Maybe they're getting in touch with their feminine side.

Twinkle

IS IT A CRIME FOR A MAN TO COOK? JUST BECAUSE A MAN COOKS DOESNT MEAN ANYHTING WITH FEMINITY. BOTH MAN AND WOMAN CAN COOK. ITS BECAUSE OUR GENERATIONS AND ANCESTORS HAVE ALWAYS LABELLED WOMEN AS COOKS THAT WHY MEN ARE SO FULL HEADED OF BEING IN THE KITCHEN AND SEE IT LIKE A TABOO OR SOMETHING TO BE ASHAMED OF! IF A GUY IS  A BACHELOR AND DOESNT FEEL LIKE GETTING A QUICKIE (fast food) AND HE WANT TO COOK DOES IT MEAN HE IS GETTING IN TOUCH WITH HIS FEMINITY SIDE? OR RATHER HE IS GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE SIGNALS HIS STOMACH IS GIVING HIM? :roll:

KOFA, GOGANNKA, KANOLICIOUS UP! UP! UP! TO YOU GUYS. I CAN SEE THESE MEN DOING GOOD IN THE COOKING FORUM. SOME MEN EVEN HAVE NO IDEA THAT ONE OF THE GOOD QUALITIES GIRLS FIND IN MEN IS FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY COOK. UMMITA I THINK YOU SHOULD START A CHEF CONTEST & DELIVER PRIZEZ FOR THE BEST  MALE/FEMAIL CHEFS OF KANOONLINE. HOW ABOUT THAT?
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

waz

Actually no one said coking was a woman's job,and about that bachelors in the kitchen bit- when was the last time-(if ever)you saw a Hausa guy get married and continiued with the kitchen chores while the wife just put her feet up and 'chilled'? Maybe he might do it to score but i doubt if it'll be a lasting quality.....   but well, miracles have been known to happen,so i'll keep an eye out 4 any.

dan kauye

Quote from: "gogannaka"Ai he cant prepare it himself because he lives in the village.He cant get the ingredients there......hmn in an sami wadannan kaya a kauye ai sai mu ma mu koma kauye ko dan kauye? :o

for your info dan kauye,u can replace the cheese with your local chiqui(chikwi) lol....

ahhhh g-naka thnax 4 letting oommiter knw dat  dan-kauye cant get d ingredients coz he lives in d billage...but uhmm....do they use cheese in sweet balls not 2 mention replacing it wif chikwi?(dats mah question 4 ya?)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous