News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sounds like a joke!

Started by Berlisconi, May 20, 2004, 11:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berlisconi

Goin 2 bed the  other nyt i noticed people in my shop stealin things i phone the police but was told no one in the area was there to help they said i had to wait for around 2hrs for the next shift to come and help.
I hung up. A minute later i rang again 'hello', i said ' icalld u a monute ago becos there were people in my shed. you dont have to hurry now cos i have shot them.'
Within minutes there were half a dozen polce cars plus helicopters and armed response unit there caught the buglars red-handed.
One of the officers said:' ithot you said you shot them.'
To which i repied:' I thot you said there was no one around.'

Am i not gud? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
e who mounts the tiger most continue to ride it .Else......

dan kauye

LOL.....BERLISCONI...WUDNT IT BE BETTA IF U WAKE UP??? I CANT ONDASTANS HOW U CUD BE DREAMING N POSTING UR DREAM @ DSAME TYME...FIYAW....! MAKE U TANK 4 TUNDA DAN-KAUYE YANA DA ILMIN FASSARA MAFARKI N AMA HELP YA....HERE WE GO.......

TUNDA KANA/KAYI MAFARKIN ANA MA KA SATA A SHAGON KA....DEN DERE R 2 POSSIBLITIES....

KO KAI NE ZAKA YI SATA A WANI SHAGO IN D NEAREST FUTURE(LOL.. :D  :D  :D )....KO KUMA KOKUMA UR TYME DON NEARLY COME.......HAHA U SUD KNOW WAT I MEAN HUH!!!!!!!!! ...BETTA WAKE UP BRO
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Tell us more were these Italian or Nigerian Police?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Berlisconi

PLEASE there is this guy that does not know how to write in small letters and speaks  some kind of language i dont really understand he says he goes by the  name "Dan kauye" pls sombody help me tell him to learn to speak ENG. and write in small letters
To the other guy i dont know why u have to ask but sha i will still answer your ques.
first of all what made u think i am either in nigeria or italy and why most it be this two cant you see my profile !!!  :oops:  abeg! no ask me dis kin question  :D   :lol:  :lol:  sorry bros no be my fault the stupid bast**d actually playd a fast one on me every thiing in ma shop is missing i dont know who to blame now is it the police ...wait!!! i think those guys are  fake police or what do you think??  :?:  :?: am confused
e who mounts the tiger most continue to ride it .Else......

Negus

Ha ha ha  ha, oops! sorry oh................ d great berlis..... ke nan later

Fateez

Quote from: "Berlisconi"PLEASE there is this guy that does not know how to write in small letters and speaks some kind of language i dont really understand he says he goes by the name "Dan kauye" pls sombody help me tell him to learn to speak ENG. and write in small letters
To the other guy i dont know why u have to ask but sha i will still answer your ques.
first of all what made u think i am either in nigeria or italy and why most it be this two cant you see my profile !!!  :oops:  abeg! no ask me dis kin question  :D   :lol:  :lol:  

Gee..sorry Berlisconi, u seem really smart nd dats why EMTL

just asked u a question. Oky we know u live in "Mars" but if u really asked

all those difficult questions in ur posts, then u must know all, nd if u know

all, then u'll be able to answer his question rite?

Translation: Dan 'Kauye was only tryna be helpful cos he has sum

knowledge of dream interpretation. so if u've gat a problem he'll solve it

Kapish?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

Quote from: "Berlisconi"PLEASE there is this guy that does not know how to write in small letters and speaks  some kind of language i dont really understand he says he goes by the  name "Dan kauye" pls sombody help me tell him to learn to speak ENG. and write in small letters
first of all what made u think i am either in nigeria or italy and why most it be this two cant you see my profile !!!  :oops:  abeg! no ask me dis kin question  :D   :lol:  :lol:  sorry bros no be my fault the stupid bast**d actually playd a fast one on me every thiing in ma shop is missing i dont know who to blame now is it the police ...wait!!! i think those guys are  fake police or what do you think??  :?:  :?: am confused

hahaha...berlisconi...u dont ondastand my lang?? u neva will....but d thang is u gotta wake up 2 reality....how cud u be so gutsy as in ryting bugos crap here n dere...thankx 2 fateez 4 doing my job...u shud neva 4get he's 4rm KAUYE  n his name na  DAN-KAUYE...no hard feeling  sha.....DA BA'A SAN ASALIN BALBELA BA SAI TACE DAGA MASAR TAKE...juss kidding ...lol but u gotta stop dis holy crap..ya heard???

Negus

Grow up, haba mana u people should'nt be in this kind of thing try to be nice to one another .............. unleashing each other will take you nowhere later..............................

dan kauye

gushhhh....(nodding in disgust).......if only i knew u were living in mars! berlosconi....negus cant u see he's waz trying 2 be hard on me coz i'm "a son of d billage"?...wallahi i waz begining 2 see him lyk twin towers coz he reely got me feeling bin-ladenish....anyways no hard feelings coz i'm here 4 d gud reezn!....peace ya!

Negus

Thumbs up dan kauye thats the spirit............holla

dan kauye

Quote from: "Negus"Thumbs up dan kauye thats the spirit............holla

spooky vibe.

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

sa salati

funny,after all wat do u xpect from dose bunch of good 4 nuttin cops
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME