News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What about the Super Eagles of Nigeria?

Started by lionger, June 25, 2003, 06:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionger

All I can see on this forum are threads on EPL, Manu, Arsenal and David Beckham..yet not one word about the Super Eagles of Nigeria. Despite the fact that we've been playing many matches recently - even a hig-profile friendly against Brazil - yet no-one said pim about it on this forum. Is it that we do not care about the  National tream or what? Somebody help me here.

Venom

lionger the only player on the SE team that is worth talking about is our beloved number 10, most of them dont even get 1st team football in there clubs. It is a good idea 2 talk about them may be God willing we shall start this season  ;D ;D ;D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

gogannaka

lionger i told u if u wanna get a quick heartattack support the super eagles... ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Sas

We all have some feelings about the Super Eagles but actually they are not worth talking about, are they?
They were my second choice in the world cup and unfortunately they were second to come back home. Maybe next time if they will be my 32nd choice they will win and come back last. ;D ;D ;D
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Berlisconi

nigerians are huge f*** up  thats why nway i sympatise with soccer lovers in nija cos they cannot be blamed
e who mounts the tiger most continue to ride it .Else......

Negus

I'm hundred percent behind gogannaka if u support nija wallahi u'll de highly disappointed and frankly speaking i dont want to start having cardiac arrest at 20  :D