News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

INTRODUCTION(2 ANYBODY WHO'S ANYBODY)

Started by dan kauye, May 25, 2004, 04:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "straightalkin"
Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "straightalkin"very interesting profiling. i guess you have been observing the k-onliners for a longtime. anyway i think its true what you said about the lack of proper welcoming for new members. i don't know who is going to launch a strike at me for saying this but i will say it still.  i think k-onliners especially the senior members have forgtotten their manners :wink:  
ya kamata ku durkusa ku gaishe da baki!!!!!
Kokuma ku durkusa ku gaishe da manya ba....eben Addini has said zat ip u meet feofle in a flace, u shud greet zem pirst...r u tryin 2 create 2 camfs here...we r 1 remember!

Ba dan halin ka ba amma dai na yarda. but au contraire mon ami, i am not trying to start a revolution. i just wish y'all would be more 'sensitib' in your approach.  stop isolating and dissing new members (especially in the gossip columns). :!:  but then again i suppose maybe you all have too many friends or acquaintances that you have no room for any more!!!

i sink JJC's need a sfecial thread in zis porum, zat is por ze benepit op members so zat we can know who ze ferson really is kun gane?

kai malam muda,na hane ka da wannan jjc stuff dinnan amma kayi burus ko??? ok.....dan hakin da ka raina dai..... :evil:  :evil:  :!:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

Quote from: "straightalkin"very interesting profiling. i guess you have been observing the k-onliners for a longtime. anyway i think its true what you said about the lack of proper welcoming for new members. i don't know who is going to launch a strike at me for saying this but i will say it still.

Salaamz Straighttlkin...........its gud dat u've spoken up & really & nobodys gonna strike @ yah. Accept our sincere apologeez but we had alot of thread welcomin new members & d fact dat k-online online is fast xpandin its hard 2 keep track of new members & it will b difficult 2 personally welkom every single member. Moreover once u here, u hav becum a member in k-online who will b respected & higly welkomed. Toh on behalf of everyone here accept our belated apologeez & enjoy ur stay...........(she smiles)

Toh Dan-Kauye (as u ordered  me from d reality house 2 cum here, minkam gani toh).
That profile u had on me is TOTALLY WRONGGGGGGG. (she laffs).
My correct profile is: I AM NOBODY & NOBODY'Z BUSINESS @ ALL (she laffs). AM JUSS A NORMAL GUL LIKE EVERY OTHER. SHIKENAN FA!
(oya Dee-Kay bite meh!!!!) :P
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "straightalkin"very interesting profiling. i guess you have been observing the k-onliners for a longtime. anyway i think its true what you said about the lack of proper welcoming for new members. i don't know who is going to launch a strike at me for saying this but i will say it still.

Salaamz Straighttlkin...........its gud dat u've spoken up & really & nobodys gonna strike @ yah. Accept our sincere apologeez but we had alot of thread welcomin new members & d fact dat k-online online is fast xpandin its hard 2 keep track of new members & it will b difficult 2 personally welkom every single member. Moreover once u here, u hav becum a member in k-online who will b respected & higly welkomed. Toh on behalf of everyone here accept our belated apologeez & enjoy ur stay...........(she smiles)

TOOO LATE!!!! :evil:

i'm just jokin! :D  Haba Ummita i have already made myself comfortable here, despite being labeled a johnny just come!............ anyway i hold no grudges and wish u well!

gogannaka

LOL......once a jjc always a jjc................juss kiddin' :wink:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Twinkle

Allah sarki Straighttalking you are very welcome. What would you like? A cuppa? Hot choclocalate? Coffee or lets do it the english way Tea? Latte? or Cream Bulae to have wit Crossaints? Kinga am the only kind person who offered you a drink & a brunch. Anyway glad that you are already comfy. Let me introduce myself. Am Twinkle the ONLY quite person here : :lol:
Dont mind Gogannaka. Now your time has passed ko. Kaima you were once a JJC ai
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

straightalkin

Quote from: "Twinkle"Allah sarki Straighttalking you are very welcome. What would you like? A cuppa? Hot choclocalate? Coffee or lets do it the english way Tea? Latte? or Cream Bulae to have wit Crossaints? Kinga am the only kind person who offered you a drink & a brunch. Anyway glad that you are already comfy. Let me introduce myself. Am Twinkle the ONLY quite person here : :lol:

Haba twinkle (most generous and kind of all k-onliners) don't mind gogannaka- hmm after all i know somethin about him that no one else does!!! lol
I'll have some tea please, no milk, no sugar!!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Straighttalking remember I was the first to welcome you.

For Dan-Kauye bismillah! dont worry I no blame you. I sure say you dey giddy or tipsy when you wrote that about me. Abi u neva raise bottul abi you never smoke sontin on that day? But seriously if we dont tease and joke around and pick on people this place will be dead boring. Honestly!!!! Besides people in kanoonline never take it personal we all tease each other and laugh about it. Na you be CORRECT JJC who is yet to be used to my joking/teasing ways. Anyway I know its just for jokes and fun. So, Love the thread brother!
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

Quote from: "straightalkin"
Quote from: "Twinkle"Allah sarki Straighttalking you are very welcome. What would you like? A cuppa? Hot choclocalate? Coffee or lets do it the english way Tea? Latte? or Cream Bulae to have wit Crossaints? Kinga am the only kind person who offered you a drink & a brunch. Anyway glad that you are already comfy. Let me introduce myself. Am Twinkle the ONLY quite person here : :lol:

Haba twinkle (most generous and kind of all k-onliners) don't mind gogannaka- hmm after all i know somethin about him that no one else does!!! lol
I'll have some tea please, no milk, no sugar!!!!

To! ! ! ban ce a tona min asiri ba kuma....eh heh
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

dan kauye

Toh Dan-Kauye (as u ordered  me from d reality house 2 cum here, minkam gani toh).
That profile u had on me is TOTALLY WRONGGGGGGG. (she laffs).
My correct profile is: I AM NOBODY & NOBODY'Z BUSINESS @ ALL (she laffs). AM JUSS A NORMAL GUL LIKE EVERY OTHER. SHIKENAN FA!
(oya Dee-Kay bite meh!!!!) :P [/color][/quote]

ahh ummiter relax,chill,feel d gurl power! u earned ur spot coz u're simply d best ,abi why do u fink dat thread"why guys reply 2 ummita" xsist??? c?..its a kinda tribute d guy waz tryna pay 2 ya but maybe he feels ego-centric(u knw men)...so he chose 2 do it indirectly,infacts u're suppose 2 start signing autoghraphs! peace ya!

dan kauye

and u hafcy..(i knw u're scared coz my tongue na venom...laffs)...nuffin gon stop me 4rm saying dis(haha)...why do u fink dat thread "hafcy lady hmn" xsist? c?...eniways its all lov n fun...ko kuwa?

GUEST1

IT IS TO ANBODY WHO'S ANYBODY, WE AND THE OTHERS THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED, WE ARE NOBODYS. NOBODYS, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD WE DO? IM VERY JEALOUS PERSON. SSURE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE LIKE ME.

Bebeji

dan kauye

Quote from: "GUEST1"IT IS TO ANBODY WHO'S ANYBODY, WE AND THE OTHERS THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED, WE ARE NOBODYS. NOBODYS, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD WE DO? IM VERY JEALOUS PERSON. SSURE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE LIKE ME.

ahh brova how do u mean??? u're nobody??? think twice(sorry 'thrice')!

dan kauye

Quote from: "Bebeji"Bebeji from Kano ku kuma suwaye da suwaye?

spooky vibe!