News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

North or Middlebelt-Perceptions, Politics and Reality

Started by mallamt, May 09, 2004, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eskimo

I apologised to anyone, my comments may offend...
I regeretted saying that. I agree with you Lionger, it was an unnneccessary outburt!
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

mallamt

Well done Eskimo you have set the standard.  It takes a friend to tell you when you when you are wrong and it takes a man to appologise.  I hope we on this forum learn that appologising does not take anything away from us but makes us better respected people.  I am sure those offended do accept your appology.

Middles belt

Another, whether you like it or not Hausa is a "middle beltan" Language. We cant just ignore our emirates, cities, towns and villages that fall under your middle belt "borders". If you dont want to stay with the Hausa/Fulani then move elsewhere. We are not moving anywhere and leave our land, farms and houses just because some people get down from the mountain tops recently claiming lordship of the land....[/quote]

eskimo name one hausa village , town or cities in the middle belt..

Eskimo

A'a Malam Middle belt is this a challenge..I dont know the type of person you are...probably your town lies at the border of benue and cross river or else you would know that..
Keffi..(remember the famous Magaji of Keffi who run away to Kano when he killed the british colonialist), Nassarawa, Wase, Yelwa, Kontagora to mention just undisputable ones. Lafia is Kanuri and Hausa town.

Please check the history of Jos before you start arguments, did you know that Abuja was founded by the fulani-expelled King of zazzau, they were later moved to yet another newly founded town of Suleja...all this are in Niger, Plateau and Nassarawa States...

I did not say Bidda or even Minna or Akwanga or any of the hausanised town...No i am just talking of Hausa Town and cities only. Lokoja is a colonial city with many hausa and nupe residents so no minority can claim it..Hausas are not claiming it either!

Fulani towns nko...haba plenty that one pass Hausa towns sef.
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]