News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

D SCIENCE OF LOV (IS AN IRONY)

Started by dan kauye, May 27, 2004, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

I'M NEVA D TYPE DAT BORES PEOPLE WIF LOV CHIT-CHATS,INFACT A PERSON OF MY TYPE FINDS IT HARD 2 CONVEY EMOTIONS IN2 WORDS,BUT THEN,DIS LOV THANG EVERY BODY TALKS BOUT,D THRILLS,D GRILLS,D PAINS,D GAINS,D @RACTION,D DIS@RACTION,D REJECTION N DEJECTION..ETC.HAV U EVA PAUSED 2 ASK IF WAT U FEEL IS TRULY LOV OR SOMFING ELSE ONDA D CLOUD OF LOV???? AINT IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE DISCUSS LOV WIT GR8TEST OF EAZE BUT CUD HARDLY COMPREHEND WAT D 4-LETTA WORD'S ALL ABOUT??? :?:  :?:  :?: ,OFCOURSE DERE R EMOTIONS N DERE R EMOTIONS,SOM OF DIS EMOTIONS MAY SEEM LYKE LOV BUT IT AINT COZ WATER N TEARS MAY LOOK ALYKE BUT NEVA TASTES DSAME.LOL..... :D .REMEMBA LOV ONLY XSIST WHERE BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED FEELS POSITIVELY  DSAME BOUT EACHOTHA.WHO KNOWS???? WAT U FEEL MYTE JUSS BE .....LUST,INFATUATION,OBSESION,CRUSH....ETC.SO NOW TELL ME WHERE U FALL... :D  OR WAT'D YA THINK.??
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,

Dan-kauye (nima Bakauye ne)

This is my (mis?)understanding about love:
Love entails loosing some grief of the heart control, it is the
Overlooking of the other person's weaknesses and accepting their excuses, it is a
Very strange emotional feeling, and it is the way of
Expressing the secrets of the heart, sometimes subconsciously.

Again Love is real because of this reason:

Allah (SWT) says, "And among His signs is this that He created for you mates among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquillity with them and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are Signs for those who reflect." Q (30 : 21).

Somebody said that "True Love is Like a gost-we all talk about it but only very few( furtunate) among us ever see it."

Wassalamu alaikum.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

dan kauye

Quote from: "EMTL"Assalamu alaikum,

Dan-kauye (nima Bakauye ne)

This is my (mis?)understanding about love:
Love entails loosing some grief of the heart control, it is the
Overlooking of the other person's weaknesses and accepting their excuses, it is a
Very strange emotional feeling, and it is the way of
Expressing the secrets of the heart, sometimes subconsciously.

Again Love is real because of this reason:

Allah (SWT) says, "And among His signs is this that He created for you mates among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquillity with them and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are Signs for those who reflect." Q (30 : 21).

Somebody said that "True Love is Like a gost-we all talk about it but only very few( furtunate) among us ever see it."

Wassalamu alaikum.

amin alaikasalam EMTL (wateva dat means lol... :D ),i waz wondering y u said"misunderstanding" ,my post is juss my thots much i cud be rong,and quoting ALLAH (SWT)'s verse  waz very enlytning.

and i belive its very tru dat lov's lyke gost n som/most of us myte end up not eva seeing it.....abi???.and as zezezee will say,i also juss realized dat nuffin's is reely wat it seem 2 be.......peace.. :D

dan kauye

one mo thang ETML,i'm xtra glad i've found dan-kauye frend lyke myself...it feels gud 2 be unique,but i'm not sure u're one...so giv me juss one proof.....lol :D

EMTL

Quote from: "dan kauye"one mo thang ETML,i'm xtra glad i've found dan-kauye frend lyke myself...it feels gud 2 be unique,but i'm not sure u're one...so giv me juss one proof.....lol :D

Assalamu alaikum,
Abokina Dan-kauye kar kaji wai nima daga chan nake....amma kasan kauye akwai dadin zama- akwai zumunchi da karamchi da girmama bako.......
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

dan kauye

Quote from: "EMTL"
Quote from: "dan kauye"one mo thang ETML,i'm xtra glad i've found dan-kauye frend lyke myself...it feels gud 2 be unique,but i'm not sure u're one...so giv me juss one proof.....lol :D

Assalamu alaikum,
Abokina Dan-kauye kar kaji wai nima daga chan nake....amma kasan kauye akwai dadin zama- akwai zumunchi da karamchi da girmama bako.......

okay EMTL,na yarda kai ma-dan kauye ne u know y??? becoz itz wat it is,uhmmmmm regarding dis lov thang,i'm not saying dat lov doesnt x-sist ofcourse ama tru believa of lov but d question @ hand is most of us tend 2 mistake som emotions 2 be lov wen dey truly arent.....u got me?? .if dere's any conflict of interest den holla @ me EMTL....PEACE.