News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

suicide

Started by Anonymous, September 13, 2003, 10:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hawk. i disagree about suicide being cowardly. u know harakiri-done in japan. it must take a lot of guts to cut out one's guts. and what if d poor guy's life has been one long miserable drag? i think death is d greatest mystery or one of d greatest ones anyway. if d guy is unattached what is immoral about suicide? hav u ever been depressed? its not easy to suck it up. wait a minute. anakin hasnt been logging on. helloooo!! r u still wit us?

Anonymous

QuoteReligion aside - Suicide is a cowardly option that moraly bankrupt people use to avoid the problems life throws at them. Can't stand the pathetic attitude some people have about life, if you're depressed - suck it up and get over it. But no, it's all about "oh I'm depressed" oh I'm trumatised" "where's the shrink". What logical person reasons that reliving a bad experience over and over is healthy. Learn from bad, enjoy the good and as the song goes - 'Get over it"
whats so great about life that i would want to prolong it?

Bashir

who has seen d case of vincent n marie humbert (french) on d bbc? vincent is a 22 yr old who is a completely paralysed deaf mute. he has been wanting euthanasia for 3 yrs n d french govt has refused. isnt that cruel? his mother gave him an overdose of painkillers n now he is no more. d stupid govt arrested her.
d only reason for opposing suicide is religious n since religion doesnt have a history of supporting positive things we shd use that as a yard stick. xtians, remember, organized religion killed john d baptist n jesus. jews, abraham n his fathers idols. muslims, d quraish n muhammad.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Anonymous"I will simply say "GOD WHY DID YOU LIE TO US!!" ???

R U SAYING THAT THE ALMIGHTY .................. I CANT WRITE IT NOR SAY IT.

HEY LOOK MY FRIEND IF U WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE, THEN YOUR R WELCOME ALL WE GUYS ACN DO IS JUST SAY  MAT HE 4GIVE U WEN U JAM THERE.
THINK IT IS BRAVERY , THEN TRY IT WNE WE MEET THERE , IF HE HAS 4GIVEN U THEN U CAN TELL US HOW IT WAS. " IF HE HAS 4GIVEN U".

I SAW SOMEONE THAT TRIED IT , LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE MAY BE IF U WNAT I CAN CONNECT U GUYS AND U CAN FORM A CLUB."SUICIDE MISSION"

HA HA HA HA . DEY ALL GO TO HELL AND  "WALAKIRI" MEN DONT YOKE WITH THAT  "ANGEL".

AU REVOIR.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Ibro2g

hahahaha Jewel, love ur style. :lol:  :arrow:  :lol:  Well, on a more serios note, sucide is no way out nada.
Morally, sucide is wrong and even unthinkable otherwise. Everything happens when one is alive, if ur dead, there is no opprtunity for anything, nada. If sucide is wrong, since u dont own urself, then murder is also not wrong, if murder isnt wrong then nothing is wrong, complete abscence of morality.
Religiously, dont know bout xtianity but I certainly dont think its right. A hadith was quoted from the holy prophet dat no man in what so eva way should put himself to harm, no man under any circumstances should kill himself, if u do dat, u dont have faith in God, therefore u`ll end up like my friend jewel described!
You might want to take a look at this:[link]
http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1520 [/link]
Safety and Peace

SAAHIB 92

HAWK, AM WITZ U.......BUT THIS TOPIC IS HOT......CAN WE CHECKOUT N FIND SMTHIN MORE RELEVENCE..... I MEAN KNOWLEDGE ABT THIS OK?? PEACE OUT.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

SAAHIB 92

"He who kills himself with anything, Allah will torment him with that in the fire of Hell" [8]
Some are under the misconception that by killing oneself for an Islamic cause, one commits an act which deserves Paradise. Once when a man killed himself, the Prophet (saws) said: "He is a dweller of the Fire". When the people were surprised at this, the Prophet (saws) said:

"A person performs the deeds which to the people appears to be the deeds befitting the dweller of Paradise, but he is in fact one of the dwellers of the Fire" [9]

The taking of ones life which Allah has given as a trust to the human, is a great sin. Likewise the taking of other lives (which is so often the case with suicide bombing) is also forbidden, as human life is indeed precious:

"...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And (likewise) if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind"
(Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)

Thus, all other types of extremities such as hostage taking, hijacking and planting bombs in public places, are clearly forbidden in Islam.is that clear :?:

allah knew best

ma'assalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI