News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Why do you like kanoonline?

Started by gogannaka, September 12, 2003, 01:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Hey everyone,
A friend of mine asked me why i like kanoonline and honestly the question was a really tough one for me because i could'nt explain to him why......i managed, though, to tell him it's because the discussion forum is always alive and that he'll only understand what i mean if he explores this graet site.........
So i'm posing the same questions to you:WHY DO YOU LIKE KANOONLINE?(i.e if you like it at all)

Maybe next time someone asks me i'll refer to the replies we get here??
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

lionger

There is hardly any other place where a southerner in diaspora (living abroad) like myself can discuss with my northern brothers and sisters, and understand their perspective on many matters. You guys r always comspiquously missing at other Nigerian cyber communities. Well I guess there's gamji.com, but the ppl here r much younger (my generation  ;D). So here I am!

IBB

coz it saves me from borin life m goin thru here. it reminds me of home too
IHS

Fulanizzle

)

kilishi

well i don't actually know,but i think just to get something doing on the net,and knowing that you are dealing with people who have dsame culture wit u.
ilishi

Eskimo

color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

al_hamza

first of all i totally agree with IBB, secondly, this is the only place the core north gathers, as such, there isnt any anti-north rioting online, so "i feel at home"!
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

Because u learn & move on a wiser person. D simplicity of d site, Good vibes & a welcomin atmosphere. Shikenan, other than that ??? (I dunno) :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Venom

U can be whoever u want 2 be and u can say whatever u want 2 say
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL