News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THAT AUGUST VISIT...

Started by Nuruddeen, June 15, 2004, 09:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

errrr brotha Nurudeen puhleeeeeeeez dnt b one of those ppl who turn fake issues in 2 a big deal wen dey r tryna get up 2 sumthin...........I dnt fyt & I will repeat dis again, only dogs fyt(am sure aint d first tym u heard dis). Only trouble makers fyt. And d fulfillment of my ambition is not 2 make trouble. I hav no score 2 settle I leave in peace. *signs* Hausa ppl, u like turnin things round. I taut dis was all bout jokes......but u ppl r tryin 2 make it sound as if it did really happen!!! Also I take God beg u juss address me wit my name..........dat Irres.....wateva is not attached. (No offence intended, accept my apologeez if u had dis up 4 jokes odawise, if its 4 real den am 4 real I juss had 2 set d record straight not angry @ all). Juss made things clear cus b/4 u know it ppl will use their bad mouth & carry u 4ward!

Again, am a lil kon-fi-yooozd.........wat has dis got 2 do wit August visit? Wat August visit? Wat is dis topic tlkin about anyway? I think most of u guys did undastand geskiyer minkam I do not undastand. Anyone willin 2 shed sum light plz.

ONE DNA 2 IDENTITY(she laffs)

ONE LUV PPL
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Hmn b4 i thot i had understood something about this thread btu with the post above by ummita,i've been thrown into darkness again..............jibo what went wrong?..............there's a hidden message in ummita's post above.......................there's a missing link.Pls shed more layit(as shiekh wud say).............
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Twinkle

Well let me help you out Gogannaka, ummita is on about Nurudeen bringing up a topic that has longgggggggggg been discussed and forgotten. Gaskiya I also taught that thread between the Humrah girl was a joke, amman yaje ya tsakuloshi ya maida maganar kamar da gaske. Shine tace ita dai wasu hausawan sun iya maida abu karami babba kuma abu wanda babu gaskiya a cikinta. And she is right, it was just like me when my brothers girl called his phone I answered jokingly telling the girl that I wont sai until she calls me auntie (nima dai da shegen son girma) before I know it within a wk rumour was all around town saying I liked my own flesh & blood. (STU with a capital S).

As for ummita, if am not mistaken what Nurudeen meant about August visit was another Kanoonline reunion but in a rather camouflaged way. Only God knows his intentions watakila yana so ya hada fada ne kamar yadda ya fada (Allah ya sawake to) hehehehe

Nurudeen kai kuma if you have an idea of a kanoonline get together thats not how to go about it. Kawai you send invittation and not that!!! Ko ya kukace jama'a?

As for kanoonline get together nidai am too precious & fragile unless I will receive a VIP treatment(you know ***** star hotel, bentley limo,custom fitted everything & a chef flew in from Hong Kong plz) if not I aint coming and it wont make no difference :D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

gogannaka

Lol@ twinkle..............u know if thats what it will take for u to attend the get together then i must say "ki sha zaman ki" ..that way the food will be more than enuff....................but dai that your raosted chicken in the cookery section...do send someone to bring it to the get together....yum yum.....dadi ya bar ki...

Twinkle

FINE!! THEN I RATHER NOT COME. EVEN MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN CANNOT TAKE THE HUMUTIY IN KANO. THE WEATHER IN KANO NOT ONLY TANS A PERSON UP IT TURNS A PERSON INTO BARBERCUE. IF I WONT BE TREATED VIP-ILY(u know like have an umbrella everywhere I go)u know like Admin provide me all red carpetted for my feet to majestically walk on, u know like Admin provided me with a cool aided place to seat am talking about slip unit air condition remotely controlled whilst I watch all kano members & the activities, u know like me sitting on the high chair, u know like me sipping exotic expensive soft drinks while ya call sip on fanta & coke.  If none of these offers are available to me to shikenan . ZAN SHA ZAMANA DIN :evil:  lol

[/color]
[/i]

gogannaka

Lol @ twinkle..............well if that is what u insist....there's this guy that goes by the name dan kauye....maybe he can do all those things u required especially holding the umbrella.........lol

Mu dai kawai abun da ba ma so shine ki zo ki cinye mana abinci.........ba hana ki zuwa muka yi ba,A'a idan kin zo ki ci daidai ke ban da take- away.......lol

Twinkle

No thank you am sure Admin will fly in a Chef from Hong Kong for me. Haba! I cant eat the same floodya'all will be served. Am far from being a food consumer I only eat finger foods like sushi etc.  Emmmmmm, sha! I can tryto you know like manage with the umbrella holder (dan kauye) but I really wanted him for my shoe polish that what he will best suit. Even though he needs to be brushes up. Ayi mishi wankan sabulu. hehehe Anyway I will holla if I really wanna come. Because am needed for Versaces grand opening. He is lauching a forum of high prestige gurl ike myself. Please allow me to boost of myself. AM TOO GOOD FOR EVERYTHING

Anyway hehehe Nurrudeen what plans have you set for yourself?

[/color]
[/i]

Eskimo

Okay..now you guys have found out what Imean when I said 'Allah ya sawake' then I can continue to yab again!

Nuruddeen there is nothing like AUGUST MEETING or abi na JULY MEETING.

It happened last year there was a small Kanoonline get together at the British Council, Kano..That time in August U were not even a member..lol...then. It was attended by some K-onliners..a great meeting thou I wasnt there but I guess some pics were shown on this forum...not sure on that..cant remember..

So may b u tot K-onliners used to meet every August..for where?..so just keeping lol..lol...
Su G-naka har da wani Allah ya kaimu...lol...ya kaimu ina??
Hausanicious kuma wai 'looking forward for the day'..a fictitious day???
Dankauye kuma wai 'ultimate showdown'..za ayi gasar kokawa ne a wajen????
No wonder Hafsy didnt know what to say...

Dante is confused an old K-onliner like you..u are not aware of August Visit....u see it is all hoax created by Nuruddeen out of confusion :shock:  :D  :D
I suspect Nuruddeen was just trying to be a poet without success..(just joking) U miss the road ggo to Members Poem Section and paste your Pre Shakespearian Poem...who knows... :D  :D  :D  u could bag an award! :D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Hafsy_Lady

My point exactly! I didnt even know what to say as I already said. But Eskimo what an excellent observation you made. If everyone reads this read clearly its just getting to one direction of which I THINK I get the clear picture, but I will borrow Twinkle's word. CAMOUFLAGED thats this thread!!! Thats why it was a little confusing. Pessin think say us na mumu. Nothing hides undergroud!!!!!!!!! Anyway whether December  or January visit, those that wanna go can make theirselves present and those that dont feel like going can stay. Going or not going wont make no difference at all. Besides if going there is just to meet and see faces then its pointless but if there are activities then maybe one can go.

Twinkleeeeee you are one lady in Town. All those requirements for you. You sure say your skin never shrink like Michael Jackson's own? Even before (Marilyn Monroe) died am sure she was never that too demanding. Admin na da aiki a gaba ashe!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "gogannaka"Hmn b4 i thot i had understood something about this thread btu with the post above by ummita,i've been thrown into darkness again..............jibo what went wrong?..............there's a hidden message in ummita's post above.......................there's a missing link.Pls shed more layit(as shiekh wud say).............

She knows that  she has a score to settle. Thats why you see her parambulating!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Eskimo"Okay..now you guys have found out what Imean when I said 'Allah ya sawake' then I can continue to yab again!

It happened last year there was a small Kanoonline get together at the British Council, Kano..That time in August U were not even a member..lol...then. It was attended by some K-onliners..a great meeting thou I wasnt there but I guess some pics were shown on this forum...not sure on that..cant remember..

So may b u tot K-onliners used to meet every August..for where?..so just keeping lol..lol...

Dante is confused an old K-onliner like you..u are not aware of August Visit....u see it is all hoax created by Nuruddeen out of confusion :shock:  :D  :D
I suspect Nuruddeen was just trying to be a poet without success..(just joking) U miss the road ggo to Members Poem Section and paste your Pre Shakespearian Poem...who knows... :D  :D  :D  u could bag an award! :D

Eskimo this time around I don't want your condition to remain ICY!!! Let me get you a bit warm so that every on-liner can have you in his/her own cup of tea.
First, you don't have to overtly show me that you are bamboozling. Its still fresh in my memory that none of the K-onliners made her laugh the way you do!Remember? Hahaha!!!

Now back to the subject matter:
I, a poet????? No, no-boy- never claimed to be one. In fact, I dunno how to read meanings into one. Take it or leave it. Here, you are dead wrong Yankee.

ATTENTION:
Yes! sir, you are right. The boy didn't register as at then. But you know what? The sky is never my limit now; its just my starting point. Pheww Wheww!!!!

..That time in August U were not even a member..lol...then. It was attended by some K-onliners..a great meeting thou I wasnt there but I guess some pics were shown on this forum...not sure on that..cant remember..

Online gathering nko? You think am joking? Just want you to register your presence 'cos i don't want you to miss the GIGG of that night. Holala!!!

" In kaji an yaba yaro walla ba a bido babba ba. In kaji an yaba molo walla ba a bido goge ba. In kaji an yaba Dambe walla ba a bido Shago ba. Na zaune baiga Gari ba sai dai Gari ya ganai..." Aradu...
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Hafsy_Lady

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"

..That time in August U were not even a member..lol...then. It was attended by some K-onliners..a great meeting thou I wasnt there but I guess some pics were shown on this forum...not sure on that..cant remember..

WHO DEY PARAMBULATE NOW? ESKIMO TALK SMALL NASO YOU COME DEY TALK SONTIN WEY I NO FIT COMPREHEND. FATHER OF ALL PARABULATIONS hehehehe. THE PICTURE STATEMENT IS THE ONLY THING I UNDERSTAND. KAI WAYYO ALLAH NA CIKINA THIS NURUDDEEN IS ONE DRAMA KING. AND UHHHHHHHHHH :lol:  YOU CAN FIND THE PICTURES IN GENERAL FORUM UNDER A TOPIC TITLED "Haba Admin" YOUR PICTURE IS INCLUDED AS WELL. :roll:  :lol:
DRAMAAAAAAAA. MAYBE THATS YOUR IDEA OF MAKING US ALL LAUGH.  NO THANK YOU WE WOULD NOT LIKE TO GO TO AUGUST ABI NA DECEMBER VISIT WITH YOU INTENTIONALLY JOINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AND LYING THAT THEY ARE FYTING AND HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE. JE KA KAI KADAI LOL LOL ROFLMAO.

dan kauye

Quote from: "Twinkle" No thank you am sure Admin will fly in a Chef from Hong Kong for me. Haba! I cant eat the same floodya'all will be served. Am far from being a food consumer I only eat finger foods like sushi etc.  Emmmmmm, sha! I can tryto you know like manage with the umbrella holder (dan kauye) but I really wanted him for my shoe polish that what he will best suit. Even though he needs to be brushes up. Ayi mishi wankan sabulu. hehehe Anyway I will holla if I really wanna come. Because am needed for Versaces grand opening. He is lauching a forum of high prestige gurl ike myself. Please allow me to boost of myself. AM TOO GOOD FOR EVERYTHING

Anyway hehehe Nurrudeen what plans have you set for yourself?

twinkle twinkle little star but i fink dis is a big 1*laffs devilish*,me dan-kauye hold umbrella 4 ya twinkle??....i'd lov 2 infacts i'd die 2,its a dream cum tru 4 dan kauye,i'm reely honored .a big gurl lyk ya,britney spears face,halle berry's skin wit a blend of ashanti's hair,a twist of j.lo's u know wut,janet's smyle n oozing charisma,legendary beauty lyk  marilyn monroe,drop-dead gorgeous chick lyk u,traffic stoppingly pretty chikala lyk u twinkle.a chick dat eats sushi....u're absolutely d bombest! need i say more?....u're 2 gud 2 be tru...but wait a min n ask urself sumfin......
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Dante

Quote from: "Eskimo"Okay..now you guys have found out what Imean when I said 'Allah ya sawake' then I can continue to yab again!

Truely, its going happen this year as well. I mean every year there should be a get 2gether of K-Online Forums!

Admin should tell you more about it.