News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Electronics Projects

Started by gogannaka, June 17, 2004, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Hey guys.I thought we'd share some electronic project ideas.............Please if you have any electronic circuit that can be built,kindly post it here.Insahaallah someone will build it and if possible notify you of its success of otherwise.
Thanx.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

gogannaka

Thanx a lot shiekh...........hows the power supply failure alarm project goin on?
I think maybe u can post the circuit diagram and we'll analyse the circuit........

Here is another electronic project page //www.electronics-tutorials.com
Hope we'll find them useful.....

gogannaka

Here is a circuit diagram for the simpest radio reciever one can build :http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/album_page.php?pic_id=22

This is the parts list:
C*=Tuning capacitor....this is what radio's use for tuning frequencies
C=capacitor
D=Diode(IN4001 will be sufficient)
L=inductor coil(3 turns)

I havent built this circuit but some ppl have bulit it and it's said to work good...

gogannaka

Would you like to switch on/off you room lights with a single or double clap? Here's an easy circuit that will do that operation.....it is simple to construct....Just about 500 naira would be enough for the components
For the relay you can use 12 volt instead of 9v cos its a bit hard to find....

http://www.electronicsforu.com/EFYLinux/circuit/may2003/ci4-clap.pdf

Shiekh

Quote from: "gogannaka"Thanx a lot shiekh...........hows the power supply failure alarm project goin on?
I think maybe u can post the circuit diagram and we'll analyse the circuit........

Power supply failure alarm  
Most of the power supply failure indicator circuits need a separate power supply for themselves. But the alarm circuit presented here needs no additional supply source. It employs an electrolytic capacitor to store adequate charge, to feed power to the alarm circuit which sounds an alarm for a reasonable duration when the supply fails.
This circuit can be used as an alarm for power supplies in the range of 5V to 15V.
To calibrate the circuit, first connect the power supply (5 to 15V) then vary the potentiometer VR1 until the buzzer goes from on to off.
Whenever the supply fails, resistor R2 pulls the base of transistor low and saturates it, turning the buzzer ON.
the circuit is

http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/alarmsimages/2.gif

Ive tried it and it worked.

ummita

Quote from: "gogannaka"Would you like to switch on/off you room lights with a single or double clap? Here's an easy circuit that will do that operation.....it is simple to construct....Just about 500 naira would be enough for the components
For the relay you can use 12 volt instead of 9v cos its a bit hard to find....

http://www.electronicsforu.com/EFYLinux/circuit/may2003/ci4-clap.pdf

FOR THE GURUS HERE BROTHA SHEIK & GOGANNNAKA, I HAVE A QUESTION. IS THERE ANY WAY THAT AN ELECTRONIC MACHINE OR GADGET CAN BE BUILD? LIKE TO RUN ERRANDS. LIKE IF U SITTING BUT DONT WANNA REACH OUT 4 D REMOTE CONTROL U CAN SAY "MACHINE GET THE REMOTE" AND IT WILL DO SO? OR FETCH ME WATER & IT WILL DO SO. I MEAN WITH THE FAST INCREASE AND IMPROVEMENT OF DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES, THINGS LIKE THAT ARE NOT IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT? SO CAN THAT BE BUILT?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

wow........such devices have already been built........they bear the names 'ROBOTS'.... :lol: ............u can buy yourself one.......they are available at robotic shops (not in nija definately)

But are you so lazy u'll need them?.............
On a serious note,i dont think we've reached a stage where we can build these robots......its a lil bit advanced........................amma if shiekh will set the stage then maybe we can EXPERIMENT...lol

Shiekh

if any body is interested them ask for it, cos it is possible.
bring your specifications and the terms will follow.

kai, I never expected some money can come thru k-online!
G-naka, we will celebrate this with other members. ko?

gogannaka

Quote from: "Shiekh"if any body is interested them ask for it, cos it is possible.
bring your specifications and the terms will follow.

kai, I never expected some money can come thru k-online!
G-naka, we will celebrate this with other members. ko?

Kai shiekh ka ga abun da aka koya mana zai zama advantage ko............ashe we will reap the benefits dai.

Anya kuwa ayi celebrating with other members?Ko da yake dai ba komai it'll all depend on the profit realised...

To madam ummita,bring your specifications.. 8)

ummita

Quote from: "gogannaka"[Kai shiekh ka ga abun da aka koya mana zai zama advantage ko............ashe we will reap the benefits dai.
To madam ummita,bring your specifications.. 8)

ehemmmm ehemmm *coughs*.........my specifications are as follows:
I need a computerised gadget dat can wake me 4 breakfast bring me breakfast in bed, one dat can do my laundary, go food stuff shoppin for me, prepare lunch 4 me.........& yawwa I always hav lots of visitors comin & goin I need a built computerised robot dat can bring food treats so dat I can juss sit & dnt hav 2 worry bout goin 2 d kitchen & gettin dem sumthin. I need an electronic gadget dat can pass me d remote wen its restin 3 inches away from my TV set. I need a computerised electronic gadget dat can cut mah nails & do mah hair, brush mah teeth, hold d tissue whilst I sneeze in it, cook & clean, do my typings in kanoonline & tuck me up in bed  @ d end of d day. Infact er'thang & it will resume 2 duty d nxt day as soon as d sun rises. & I seriously dnt want a compurised robot dat I first hav 2 speak 2 it. I wan somethin dat can sense my needs automatically without havin meh speakin up! Dis is due 2 d fact dat sumtyms I find it stressin 2 tlk so I want a robot dat can tlk on my behalf & say my exact words.  I also want a life time guarantee of my computerised robot dat it can pass on from generation 2 generation! THANK YOU
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Shiekh this is a gigantic project we've got....

I think all she needs is a husband/slave  :lol:

Anonymous

heheheheehehehe!!!  :D  :D  :D
una de enojy ooooo!!!!!

sofware is the answer to ur project baby!! software + electronics = solution.....

just go get some $$$$$$$ and its done!!

wat do u say people????  :o  :o

zezezee

so i was logged out, i didnt notice.
that was me anyway
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

gogannaka

lol@zezezee.................una wan get sontin ko....u go first build ccts jo!.....no work no pay