News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Electronics Projects

Started by gogannaka, June 17, 2004, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiekh

Quote from: "gogannaka"Shiekh this is a gigantic project we've got....

I think all she needs is a husband/slave  :lol:

Kai Goga, this something we can easily say/do.  
I think we can say a price, ko:?:  

but let MALAM S no high jack it wo!

thegood

Quote from: "gogannaka"Shiekh this is a gigantic project we've got....

I think all she needs is a husband/slave  :lol:
:roll:
Ai moddibo na yarda da zancen ka, amma fa ai inda aka samu wata uku ina ga sai an fasa kofa zata iya fita da daki...................lol. ko ba haka bane?
always believe in w't you do

Ibro2g

Lol Ummitah You dont need a robot, :)  :lol:  You need a husband who has been nlessed in the shrines of a bzillion priests not to die and has an nuclear heart and most of all, mai hakuri to serve u and almost anythng that moves till his battery runs out, Amen! The Amen just sounded right! :arrow:

Goggs and sheik I so enjoy ur posts and I love the way u gurus are runnin da place, u to zezeezee. I'm studyin elect elect too and I'm interested in all ur projects. I said all!
Safety and Peace

Twinkle

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "gogannaka"[Kai shiekh ka ga abun da aka koya mana zai zama advantage ko............ashe we will reap the benefits dai.
To madam ummita,bring your specifications.. 8)

ehemmmm ehemmm *coughs*.........my specifications are as follows:
I need a computerised gadget dat can wake me 4 breakfast bring me breakfast in bed, one dat can do my laundary, go food stuff shoppin for me, prepare lunch 4 me.........& yawwa I always hav lots of visitors comin & goin I need a built computerised robot dat can bring food treats so dat I can juss sit & dnt hav 2 worry bout goin 2 d kitchen & gettin dem sumthin. I need an electronic gadget dat can pass me d remote wen its restin 3 inches away from my TV set. I need a computerised electronic gadget dat can cut mah nails & do mah hair, brush mah teeth, hold d tissue whilst I sneeze in it, cook & clean, do my typings in kanoonline & tuck me up in bed  @ d end of d day. Infact er'thang & it will resume 2 duty d nxt day as soon as d sun rises. & I seriously dnt want a compurised robot dat I first hav 2 speak 2 it. I wan somethin dat can sense my needs automatically without havin meh speakin up! Dis is due 2 d fact dat sumtyms I find it stressin 2 tlk so I want a robot dat can tlk on my behalf & say my exact words.  I also want a life time guarantee of my computerised robot dat it can pass on from generation 2 generation! THANK YOU

Wai, wai wai tabdijan! mijinki nada babbban aiki agaba. Harda wani THANK YOU at the end. This is a real challenge for them Gogannaka, Sheik and the rest.

My own request is simple and small, I just need a duplicate of myself. So that my lecturer will think am present in my lectures whilst I CHILL on the highest level not thinking about going to lectures. Is that possible. I need me robot dublicate in flesh not metal!
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

gogannaka

Madam twinkle,i think ur request shud go to the plastic surgeons...................unless ofcourse u are willing to spend a fortune on the project,we ccud do something ko shiekh?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous

mlbash

Quote from: "Twinkle"
Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "gogannaka"[Kai shiekh ka ga abun da aka koya mana zai zama advantage ko............ashe we will reap the benefits dai.
To madam ummita,bring your specifications.. 8)

ehemmmm ehemmm *coughs*.........my specifications are as follows:
I need a computerised gadget dat can wake me 4 breakfast bring me breakfast in bed, one dat can do my laundary, go food stuff shoppin for me, prepare lunch 4 me.........& yawwa I always hav lots of visitors comin & goin I need a built computerised robot dat can bring food treats so dat I can juss sit & dnt hav 2 worry bout goin 2 d kitchen & gettin dem sumthin. I need an electronic gadget dat can pass me d remote wen its restin 3 inches away from my TV set. I need a computerised electronic gadget dat can cut mah nails & do mah hair, brush mah teeth, hold d tissue whilst I sneeze in it, cook & clean, do my typings in kanoonline & tuck me up in bed  @ d end of d day. Infact er'thang & it will resume 2 duty d nxt day as soon as d sun rises. & I seriously dnt want a compurised robot dat I first hav 2 speak 2 it. I wan somethin dat can sense my needs automatically without havin meh speakin up! Dis is due 2 d fact dat sumtyms I find it stressin 2 tlk so I want a robot dat can tlk on my behalf & say my exact words.  I also want a life time guarantee of my computerised robot dat it can pass on from generation 2 generation! THANK YOU

Wai, wai wai tabdijan! mijinki nada babbban aiki agaba. Harda wani THANK YOU at the end. This is a real challenge for them Gogannaka, Sheik and the rest.

My own request is simple and small, I just need a duplicate of myself. So that my lecturer will think am present in my lectures whilst I CHILL on the highest level not thinking about going to lectures. Is that possible. I need me robot dublicate in flesh not metal!

UHM..... I THINK MR CHAU CHING CHANG CAN HELP YOU THERE! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

hashimDanmama

XCan the robot be subtituted as  a husband ( Know what i mena guys)

Hafsy_Lady

I CAN MARRY TEN OF THOSE FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSE
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"I CAN MARRY TEN OF THOSE FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSE

what a polygamy!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

alhaji_aminu

I am thinking one project which has prcatical applications will a genarator.
One could get a dynamo and then harness the kinetic energy associated with the movement of a car. The energy will then be store in a battery for future use.

kekuna already have something similar only that the energy (in the form of front light) is expended simultaneously not stored. Another application is in the winding radio. We have one at home where if you wind it for some 5 minutes, you can get enough juice to power the radio for an hour.

That's my input

gogannaka

Quote from: "alhaji_aminu"I am thinking one project which has prcatical applications will a genarator.
One could get a dynamo and then harness the kinetic energy associated with the movement of a car. The energy will then be store in a battery for future use.

kekuna already have something similar only that the energy (in the form of front light) is expended simultaneously not stored. Another application is in the winding radio. We have one at home where if you wind it for some 5 minutes, you can get enough juice to power the radio for an hour.

That's my input

I dont get the point here.

The car already has an alternator which charges the car battery.The battery in the car is used for the electronic funtions such as starter,lights etc

Or are you referring to solar powered cars? :roll:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment