News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PROGRAMMING.....

Started by Fulanizzle, June 22, 2004, 01:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

SALAM....
DONT WANNA SOUND TOO NERDISH....BUT PLEASE WHO KNOWS HOW TO WRITE PROGRAMS USING C, C++, PASCAL, VISUAL BASIC?

AND AS FOR MACHINE LANGUAGE(LOW- LEVEL LANGUAGE) : 6811  AND 8085 ????!!!

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH DATA STRUCTURES OR  MICROPROCESSORS?

WE COULD TALK.....DISCUSS ON THEM....  GIVE IDEAS...SHARE IDEAS... PEACE.....

)

Anonymous

zezezee,eskimo,gogannaka,shiekh......ga filin ku fa....

Shiekh

Quote from: "Fulanizzle" SALAM....
DONT WANNA SOUND TOO NERDISH....BUT PLEASE WHO KNOWS HOW TO WRITE PROGRAMS USING C, C++, PASCAL, VISUAL BASIC?

AND AS FOR MACHINE LANGUAGE(LOW- LEVEL LANGUAGE) : 6811  AND 8085 ????!!!

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH DATA STRUCTURES OR  MICROPROCESSORS?

WE COULD TALK.....DISCUSS ON THEM....  GIVE IDEAS...SHARE IDEAS... PEACE.....

salam,
since you want us to share ideas, can you gives us more on "6811  AND 8085" ? in fact I dont know what they ur.
peace ya.

Fulanizzle

salam....ı wıll explaın brıefly now...but ıf u need further ınfo..ı wıll always be happy to wrıte more!

the 8085 ıs an 8-bıt mıcroprocessor made by ıntel....

***ıt has 6 general purpose regısters  
***an accumulator
*** a flag regıster
***a stack poınter
****and a program counter

--------------------------------

U KNOW WHAT..IF U WANT I CAN SEND A WHOLE PRESENTATION ON 6811 AND 8085..... AND FOR ANYONE ELSE WHOS INTERESTED.. IT ALSO INCLUDES EXAMPLES.....AND ALL.... KOOL STUFF. MACHIN LANGUAGE!

)

salisu

gogannaka

Of course that would be welcome fula.........the 8085 is a microprocessor as you said.....is it any different from microcontrollers?PIC's to be precise?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

thanks fulani... we ur expecting more if possible.

Fulanizzle

salamu alaıkum my good people... emmm  ı have the slıdes n all ın my lappy.... but ıf u can gıve me ur emaıls who ever ıs ınterested ı can send them all to u! mınd u the fıle ıs HUUUUGE! but ıts worth ıt!
)

Shiekh

Anonymous

if u r still intrested in programming check www.cplusplus.com U will get some stuffs.
But if u really wanna be a programmer try VB.NET or C#. will see its total beauteeeeeeeeeee.

au revoiR.

jewel

r u intrested in system programming or what i think if u r not , then go for VB is simple good an d with the evolution of the .NET FRAME WORK u can use OOP(object oriented programming ) with it.

au revoir.

jewel of the nile

Shiekh

Quote from: "jewel"r u intrested in system p[rogreamming or what i think if u r nit , then go for VB is simple goog an d with the evolution of the .NET FRAME WORK u can use OOP(object oriented programming ) with it.

au revoir.

jewel of the nile

thanks Dr. Garus!

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Shiekh"
Quote from: "jewel"r u intrested in system p[rogreamming or what i think if u r nit , then go for VB is simple goog an d with the evolution of the .NET FRAME WORK u can use OOP(object oriented programming ) with it.

au revoir.

jewel of the nile

thanks Dr. Garus!

BASICALLY I KNOW ONLY ONE SHIEK i.e  GALADANCI IF IS U OR NOT U NICE MEETING TOI.
AND IM NO MORE IN MEDICAL LINE , SO KINDLY REMOVE THE DR B4 B U K SEND SECURITY FOR MOI.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Anonymous

emmm... I know VB...did Java (but hated it), Javascript, and will do VB .Net (html, kind of)

with all this errr, gurus around here...I sure can get help from you guys  :)