News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PROGRAMMING.....

Started by Fulanizzle, June 22, 2004, 01:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Fulanizzle" SALAM....
DONT WANNA SOUND TOO NERDISH....BUT PLEASE WHO KNOWS HOW TO WRITE PROGRAMS USING C, C++, PASCAL, VISUAL BASIC?

AND AS FOR MACHINE LANGUAGE(LOW- LEVEL LANGUAGE) : 6811  AND 8085 ????!!!

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH DATA STRUCTURES OR  MICROPROCESSORS?

WE COULD TALK.....DISCUSS ON THEM....  GIVE IDEAS...SHARE IDEAS... PEACE.....

I VE SOME IDEA ABOUT MICRPROCESSOR (UP) NO STRESS , BUT DATA STRUCTURE IS LIKE I VE ONLY A TILL IDEA BECUS THE SEMEESTER WE TOOK IT I HAD SOME PROBS WITH THE UNI,. NORMALLY IT GOES WITH DATA STX AND ALGORITHM(GET THIS CONCEPT  (ALGO) AND DATA STX WILL BE LIKE CHILDS PLAY TO U).

FOR DATA STX U CAN GET THIS BOOK CALLED SCHULZE(IF IM CORRECT THEY VE SERIES OF ALL BOOKS IS REALLY GOOD)DEALS WITH SORTING, INSERTION, DELETING,TREESS, STACK, ANYTHING NAME IT.

FOR UP WALLAHI I FORGOT THE BOOK BUT I WILL CHECK IT AND SEND U THE NAME. THE MAIN ONES TO STUDY ARE THE OLD SERIES i.e D 8000 FAMILY AND THE MOTOROLA SERIES ALSO THAT IF U NEED MORE STUFFS
WHICH BASICLLY IS FROM THESE THAT THE WHOLE IMPROVEMENT EVOLVED . BUT SINCE THE COMING OF D PENTIUM i.e 286, 386 PRO...... TILL P4 etc IS ALL JUST SOME CERTAIN ADDTION LIKE PIPELINIG,VGA IMPROVEMENT, MULTIMEDIA , GRAPHIS U NOW.

U ALSO ASKED ABOUT THE SYSYTEM PROGRAMMING, I THINK U CAN TRY ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE TRY IBM BOOKS I THINK THEY R GOOD WITH ALL THIS STUFFS , B REALLY CAREFUL WITH THIS LANGUAGE BECUS IT CAN CRASH UR SYSTEM DIRECT AND UR HARD DISK IS GONE IT HAPPPEN TO ONE OF MY COLLLEGUE BECUS IT NORMALLY GOES DIREDTLY TO THE SYSTEM(IF IM CORRECT). ALSO USE PASCAL FOR THE ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE APPLICATION(OR TURBO PASCAL MIGHT BE BETTER).
 I VE LIKE 2 WEEKS B4 I GET INTO SOMETHING, THAT MIGHT OCCUPY ME. SO IF U LIKE I CAN CHECK ALL THE STUFFS AND THEN KEEP U POSTED. IF U R STILL INTRESTED.

ALGEE
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Anonymous"emmm... I know VB...did Java (but hated it), Javascript, and will do VB .Net (html, kind of)

with all this errr, gurus around here...I sure can get help from you guys  :)

GET ZEZEZEZ
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

mlbash

UHM..............KOWA DA KIWON DAYA KARFESHI!

NA BARKU LAFIYA
! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Shiekh

mlbash

Quote from: "Shiekh"share your ideas with us!
to ni kuwa nace muku me? wannan stuffs naku yafi karfina!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kitkat

Any one conversant with Java out there? I could use some help. I

m not talking indepth java , just basic stuff, elementary inheritance, super classes etc.

_Waziri_

We had some workshop recently this Java stuff though I did not care to look at the handout given after d workshop. But I think can get some gud links that will be of help from d hand out. Will check it up pls

Ihsan

I did Java few years back but wasn't really into it and now I wish i had concentrated more on it because I am doing a project on C# Vs VB .Net. I know VB 6 and am currently doing VB .Net...and this project requires me to learn C# and give a presentation on it. So far it's looking good and i kind of like it because both c# and vb .net are on the .net framework and so the syntax is not much different. Anyhow...we shall see.

And yeah, plz if anyone here is familiar with c#, plz holla at me and tell me it's pros and cons....same goes for vb .net...thankx
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey