News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

5 things i hate about kanoonliners

Started by kharuldeen, July 07, 2004, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharuldeen

1 they re out to continue with old friends rather than make new ones.

2 dey lack creativity.most of wat they use was stolen from other websites.

3 when dey speak english dey try to sound american rather than britain.

4 most of them are afraid of gettin their pics on da net(are we all too ugly to do dat).
5 they seem to lack interest in other vital areas such as education.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kharuldeen"1 they re out to continue with old friends rather than make new ones.

4 most of them are afraid of gettin their pics on da net(are we all too ugly to do dat).

kharuldeen please teach us how to learn creativity and how to speak britain english and try to shed more light on the educational areas you are talking of. one more thing, i dont know howto put my picture here?

Since this is a discussion forum, we would be greatful if your quick reply is doing.

dan kauye

kamar suwa da suwa plz be more specific coz i suppose u're refering 2 a particular set of fifle,arent u?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

1. We cnt juss throw away old freinz, 2 hav old freinds we muss come along way wit dem & thus we cant throw dem outta windows & bring down d shutters. But am sure everyone here wont mind new freinds. You can very well see it here that we are all freindly and we r freinds to each other.

2. Mhmmmm I dunno for the stealing bits.....I know alot of creative & talented ppl here. U wanme 2 start? .........lets see: Admin for a start, he designed dis site, aint dat creative? EMTL very intelligent islamic discussion, Kanolicious wit his policing: very creative, Fulancious wit d poem things very creative as well, Gogganaka,Eskimo,Dante,Twinkle,Dan-Kauye,Hafsyyyyyy,Fateez,Straighttalking., Mudacris,Hausanicious.......kai alot of dem.......hav made many & lots of creative, post...........nothin stolen.!

3. So u rather prefer kanoonliners 2 sound more like British & not even like Nigerians  :?

4.Well 4 pictures, & from my own point of view we r here 2 discuss on issues, not 2 c faces but if ppl wanna stick up their pics its perfectly ok....soooo so ok. We hav a photo gallery which is new & has not yet been accessible, when its all done u will c pics.........I believe there'z nothing like UGLY in my world, cus I been taut wat Allah created & named as humans theres nothing ugly & beauty lies on d inside & not on d outside, Well perhaps u can set a gud xample & stick ur pics up.

5. mhmmm, education is juss not knowin bout numerical numbers, & alphabetical numbers, we discuss politics, science & tech, health, religion & other issues ...................wat more would u like us 2 tlk bout? Mayb u can throw us a couple of other vital areas such as education, like all those topics I mentioned above r not relevant!

In d mean tym.........u r very welkom 2 dis syte & we hope ur stay will b enjoyable.........GET 2 KNOW D PPL HERE U WILL HAV LOADS OF FREINZ.
PEACE
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin

Quote from: "kharuldeen"1 they re out to continue with old friends rather than make new ones.

With reference to point number 3- me sha i'm just wondering how u know what people 'sound' like? its not like we are talking ooooo. LOL and please how possible is it that one can sound 'britain', please elaborate!!!

kai k-online naa yi dariya har sai da ciki na ya yi ciwo!

Fateez

Quote from: "straightalkin"

With reference to point number 3- me sha i'm just wondering how u know what people 'sound' like? its not like we are talking ooooo. LOL and please how possible is it that one can sound 'britain', please elaborate!!!

kai k-online naa yi dariya har sai da ciki na ya yi ciwo!

hehehehe...mi 2 na so i see! da words we now write can now speak

and when these words speak they sound American, not "britain"  :D  :lol:

FYI Kharuldeen, K~onliners are perfect da way we are if u don't like it

well u can just keep on hatin'we ain't changin 8)  8)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Kharuldeen its good to see you back.......
I must admit this is one of the best posts ever made on konline.
Why?Because kharuldeen came out pop and clear to tell us what he hates about us.......That was BOLD.........
To me,none of what you've pointed out there is supposed to make you hate us........Have you checked the definition of hate :roll: ......
Anyway that is one very good thing about kanoonline say what u want to say.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

sa salati

am right behind ya about da pic,some really dont want 2 show da ugly face,one of them is me,but about da english u can suck ur toenails,4 all i care i'll continue slangin
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Nuruddeen

Acknowledged. But will you pls offer us some suggestions?????
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Twinkle

Quote from: "sa salati"am right behind ya about da pic,some really dont want 2 show da ugly face,one of them is me,but about da english u can suck ur toenails,4 all i care i'll continue slangin

My own is bi say hehehe I taught oga sa salati was the one complaining about some of us slang writing in posts naw who go contine slangin? Kai hehehehehe. By the way am welcoming you to the family. Enjoy cos we have the craziest,illest,funniest people in here.

For Kharuldeen, did you have a bad day & decide to take it out on us? Aman kasan punching bags are available ko? Sha.... I praise you for saying your mind, munji you hate us to menene solution :cry: ?
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

gogannaka

I've seen some pictures in the album?
At least Bilyameen and Hafsy's....saura Mudacriss and Hausanicious
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

It was a nice post, cos I like it.
but it is more of "JJC" -just joining the club :arrow:

Eskimo

THUMBS UP..say what u want to say ( :shock:  :shock: please dont say I steal that one from MTN's website)
The same things u listed above are EXACTLY what five things I love about K-onliners!!!

1. they are trustworthy and loyal..just cant dump old friends for new ones.

2. they research and read extensively so that they can 'steal' from the internet.

3. .....aaah!! have you ever heard anyone speaking here...we type not speak for God sake....so their typed post appeared to khairu as american rather than english..that is a rare gift!

4. If we start putting our pics here the forum will be an online dating site!! dont u know some gals here are very beautiful while some guys are extra ordinarily handsome..eg Eskimo <sticks tongue out>

5. are you a school teacher? contribute to that part. The forum is open to all.

and please dont attack my opinion or khairul's opinion.. just read and say urs! gbam!
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

kharuldeen

Quote from: "Anonymous"

kharuldeen please teach us how to learn creativity and how to speak britain english and try to shed more light on the educational areas you are talking of. one more thing, i dont know howto put my picture here?

Since this is a discussion forum, we would be greatful if your quick reply is doing.
by using ur brain power and desist from imitatin westerners.

kharuldeen

Quote from: "ummita"
1. We cnt juss throw away old freinz, 2 hav old freinds we muss come along way wit dem & thus we cant throw dem outta windows & bring down d shutters. But am sure everyone here wont mind new freinds. You can very well see it here that we are all freindly and we r freinds to each other.

2. Mhmmmm I dunno for the stealing bits.....I know alot of creative & talented ppl here. U wanme 2 start? .........lets see: Admin for a start, he designed dis site, aint dat creative? EMTL very intelligent islamic discussion, Kanolicious wit his policing: very creative, Fulancious wit d poem things very creative as well, Gogganaka,Eskimo,Dante,Twinkle,Dan-Kauye,Hafsyyyyyy,Fateez,Straighttalking., Mudacris,Hausanicious.......kai alot of dem.......hav made many & lots of creative, post...........nothin stolen.!

3. So u rather prefer kanoonliners 2 sound more like British & not even like Nigerians  :?

4.Well 4 pictures, & from my own point of view we r here 2 discuss on issues, not 2 c faces but if ppl wanna stick up their pics its perfectly ok....soooo so ok. We hav a photo gallery which is new & has not yet been accessible, when its all done u will c pics.........I believe there'z nothing like UGLY in my world, cus I been taut wat Allah created & named as humans theres nothing ugly & beauty lies on d inside & not on d outside, Well perhaps u can set a gud xample & stick ur pics up.

5. mhmmm, education is juss not knowin bout numerical numbers, & alphabetical numbers, we discuss politics, science & tech, health, religion & other issues ...................wat more would u like us 2 tlk bout? Mayb u can throw us a couple of other vital areas such as education, like all those topics I mentioned above r not relevant!

In d mean tym.........u r very welkom 2 dis syte & we hope ur stay will b enjoyable.........GET 2 KNOW D PPL HERE U WILL HAV LOADS OF FREINZ.
PEACE
1 d pics i believe will make thinks more lively

2 i'm refering to u in particular witrespect to new friends