News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Online Get together 2004

Started by admin, July 19, 2004, 06:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Quote from: "dfynest"will the every same venue be spacious enough?
I dig, and I think the same too...I mean isn`t the venue too little?
Safety and Peace

mlbash

yes that's a nice idea! so let's lam there and see who's who!  :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I will like to suggest, for inclusion in the get together Agenda, a 30-40 brain storming seesion on current problems facing Nigeria in general and the Northen Nigeria in particular.

FOR INSTANCE THE PARTICPANTS CAN BE GROUPED INTO THREE GROUPS, WITH LADIES FORMING THE THIRD GROUP EACH GROUP COULD BRAIN-STORM ON AN ISSUE, e.g.

1. Religious Crises: Causes, Repercussions and Suggested Solutions/Actions

2. Almajirci/Education In Northern Nigeria: The way forward

3. Corruption in Nigerian Politics: Solutions and Suggested Actions.

At the end of 30 minutes the groups come come ach and present their findings.

The result/communique could be published.

ABOVE IS ONLY A SUGGESTION, PLEASE.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

straightalkin

EMTL's suggestion is excellent- so if it is accepted could those of us not attending the gathering also take part in the brain storm session?? online?

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "EMTL"Assalamu alaikum,
I will like to suggest, for inclusion in the get together Agenda, a 30-40 brain storming seesion on current problems facing Nigeria in general and the Northen Nigeria in particular.

FOR INSTANCE THE PARTICPANTS CAN BE GROUPED INTO THREE GROUPS, WITH LADIES FORMING THE THIRD GROUP EACH GROUP COULD BRAIN-STORM ON AN ISSUE, e.g.

1. Religious Crises: Causes, Repercussions and Suggested Solutions/Actions

2. Almajirci/Education In Northern Nigeria: The way forward

3. Corruption in Nigerian Politics: Solutions and Suggested Actions.

At the end of 30 minutes the groups come come ach and present their findings.

The result/communique could be published.

ABOVE IS ONLY A SUGGESTION, PLEASE.

Absolutely, it is a very good advice EMTL. But I think there is also one aspect that I wud like to add:

4. Social and cultural problems e.g Matrimonial  dishonesty, prostitution, marriage seeking...etc.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "mlbash"yes that's a nice idea! so let's lam there and see who's who!  :lol:

MR.LAM LAM, How d u intend to LAM there???????

If you are not careful we will lebel you as OMOLASHH!!!!! So that you've nobody to lash unto. Just kidding!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Ibro2g"
Quote from: "dfynest"will the every same venue be spacious enough?
I dig, and I think the same too...I mean isn`t the venue too little?

It all depends on the August visitors. If All of them can't be accomodated we can deploy some to Adult literacy carve out near the Library. Right????

Just kidding but I think Ibro2g has a point.

Abacha

ay the soul of prophet Mohd (S A W) Rest in Perfect Peace Ameen

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

Hafsy_Lady
Thank you very much for all your suggestions, they are all very important and will make them part of the agenda. Eventhough at this time it may not be that possible, InShaAllah next year's get together, we will have some souveniers for all to go back home with.

Again thanks for all of your suggestions.

-----
EMTL, straightalkin, Nuruddeen and all members
I think those of that are not attending the gathering can also take part in the brain storm session. online.

Please continue to bring topics, issues and ideas for the agenda and we also need volunteers to help..
----

Indabawa
Thanks for the idea of the Donation -  no amount will be too big or too small.
Please continue to bring topics, issues and ideas for the agenda and we also need volunteers to help..

----
Ibro2g
Thanks for the advertisement idea, it is a very good one but will need help in doing the marketing. Please continue to bring topics, issues and ideas for the agenda and we also need volunteers to help..
----

dfynest, Ibro2g, Nuruddeen[i/]
Your concern is well taken about the size of the Vanue, lets take a roll call and see how many people are planning to attend.

Thanks again for your observation.
---

Cyberspace Gathering...

KNonline Get-together Agenda 2004
http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=38

KanoOnliners Reception / Get together . . .
http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=146

From The K-online Reception Vn: Reports In Arrears
http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=161

WHEN THE KANOONLINERS MET... --->
http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=175
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Dante

As-Salaam alaikum,

How I wish i'll be @ this years G-2-Gether! But my lil'sis (Ihsan), my cousins (Kofa, abdulfanta, Baba or kalala) would all be there hopefully.

I wish u all a wounderful evening there & wish you a return home safe from wherever you came. May Allah reward the Admins with a good reward. Ameen.

N.B
Oh yeah:   Admin (Salis), Mudacris, Hafsy_lady, Ummita, waziri, Hausanicious anyone who remembered, :arrow:  Ammmm.....  shud send me take away of the G-2-gether... through DHL (express). I would be expecting
at my front door the next day! LoL  :D  

:D

[/img]

mlbash

ALLAH DAI YA NUNA MANA LAFIYA
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
AlhamdulilLah kano onliners 2004 Get-together is now a memorable history.

My journey was safe i hope other participants' jouney back to their homes was equally safe. AlhamdulilLah.

Thanks to Mallam Salisu, Prof. AbdalLah, Yusuf, Dr. Kumo, Dr. Kurawa and the KNliners.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).