News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ATTN:Gov.Ibrahim Shekarau

Started by gogannaka, July 21, 2004, 10:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Salaam ppl.
This thread is meant for you to post issues that you think will help move Kano state forward.

You can complain or give advice on any development in Kano state.
Someday,somehow i'm sure the Governor(yes he's internet compliant)
or someone close to him might come across this forum.This i am very sure of.
Maybe you might help develop our beloved state.

Errrr......and please banda fadanci ko rashin kunya.Kuma banda politics.
In ba ka da abun fada sai ka/ki tafi chit chat section.

Ga fili ga mai doki...
Kawo shawara ta gari...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

To madallah, the little I can think of right now:

1. One thing most Kano hospitals are always complaining is electricity, most especially in the Theater rooms.
With my stay in some companies that electricity is very vital, they all have a backup called UPS-Uninterupted power suply, that can work for lots of hours without electricity. This can be a solution when employed.

2. The issue of polythene bag, which is an environmental pollution problem.
"There are so many ways to kill a rat" as they say. But ways like, government buying a certain weight of this used bags at a certain amount. this can serve as self employment, and at the same time reducing environmental pollution.

gogannaka

Thanx a lot shiekh.

I think there are some streets in kano that need streetlights such as zoo road,civic centre road,court road,masallacin murtala.E.T.C

Shiekh

Quote from: "gogannaka"Thanx a lot shiekh.

I think there are some streets in kano that need streetlights such as zoo road,civic centre road,court road,masallacin murtala.E.T.C

what about partioning the roads?

Anonymous

kuma wat about closing all those gutters(kwatocin cikin gari).wallahi ai suna kawo mosquitoes,ga wari.if slabs are put on them there will be less insects,no blockage from all those polythene bags and less wari.resulting in less malaria and other related diseases.please.

dansumaila

Inaga lets concerntrate on eudcation lafiya bawai streetlights ba

Kuma Kwana da Kwanaki babu ruwa acikin birni meyake  faruwa
hink b 4 you act

ajingi

Dansumaila

Make suggestions, u know all the things are very important to human life.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

bakinganga

sannu GOGANNAKA, i was not around when ADAIDAITA SAHU was lunched  in kano by his Excellency.but i was unable to answer questions for ppl that ask me about it. but i was lucky to meet somebody from kano who was even present during the luncheon and i also throw same question to him,he replied that IT IS AN ATTEMPT TO STOP ACHABA FROM TAKING FEMALES ON THEIR BIKE.but if that is only the reason                                                                                                                         ALLAH YA SAWWAKE

mlbash

I INTEND TO SAY SOMETHING AT LENGHT IN THIS REGARD BUT BEFORE THEN, I THINK KANO IS RETROGRESSING IN ALMOST ALL ASPECT. I BELIEVE MANY MAY NOT GOT THE POINT BUT I'LL MAKE A COMPREHENSIVE POST VERY SOON.

BUT THE ONETHING THAT IS OUR ENEMY IS TRUE PATRIOTISM WHICH IS LACKING ESPECIALLY  WITH REGARDS TO THE SO CALLED 'BIG SHOTS'

TILL THEN MY ADVICE TO MALLAM IS TO HOLD ON, COS HE'S ON THE RIGHT TRACK, MAY ALLAH HELP US!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

Bakinganga,'Adaidaita sahu' is a society reorientation campaign introduced by the Shekarau regime.
It is not only about yan achaba but the whole populace.
It is more like the Buhari program war against indicipline(WAI)

gogannaka

Please check out this site maybe you will get more information on adaidaita sahu.  //www.adaidaitasahu.net

Anonymous

bakinganga I completely agree with your words.

bakangizo

Quote from: "Anonymous"bakinganga I completely agree with your words.
What are you agreeing with him for? He mentioned some unfounded rumours about adaidaita sahu and you said you agreed. As gogannaka said, check out the adaidaita sahu website if you don't know anything about before passing judgement.

gogannaka

Alhamdulillah,the present administration under Mal.Ibrahim Shekarau has responded to almost all the pleas made in this thread.Now zoo road has been partitioned and the street lights are yet to be installed.The issue of 'leda' is also being addressed.The min. of environment has employed ppl that will be clearing 'ledas' from the streets.
The electricity problems in most of the hospitals have recieved adequate attention by the provision of standby generator sets.
Also some of the local govts. have started covering up the gutters.In addition to this the gutters are now frequently fumigated against mosquitoes.....
All this are developments worthy of praise and we pray the administration gets even better.

Errr,please it is high time the kano state fire service gets a new state of the art ambulance.The one they use presently is a volkswagen combi and  my God its top speed is just about 70km/hr.Don Allah a taimake su a sayo musu lafiyayyiyar ambulance and some qualified medical team....

bakangizo

Yeah, that's good. Also IBB way is also under re-construction. There are two roads that I think should be expanded and/or dualised. The Nassarawa Hospital road that linked up with Audu Bako Way, and Tarauni road (starting from govt. house roundabout down to the link-up with Maiduguri road). That would be really lovely.