News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ATTN:Gov.Ibrahim Shekarau

Started by gogannaka, July 21, 2004, 10:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bello Dansumaila

Who is using my name on the net? I am the only DANSUMAILA around and I am not even aware of the existence of "KANO FORUM" on the net talkless of sending half -baked partisan messages to the gov.  Pls leave my name out of your dialogues. I am commited to serving my state and my nation but not through mischief, let us respect ourselves pls.

gogannaka

Salaam Bello Dansumaila, I am sure there has been a mistake and it wasn't intentional.We pray you continue to serve your state and nation diligently.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

Quote from: "mlbash"
I INTEND TO SAY SOMETHING AT LENGHT IN THIS REGARD BUT BEFORE THEN, I THINK KANO IS RETROGRESSING IN ALMOST ALL ASPECT. I BELIEVE MANY MAY NOT GOT THE POINT BUT I'LL MAKE A COMPREHENSIVE POST VERY SOON.

BUT THE ONETHING THAT IS OUR ENEMY IS TRUE PATRIOTISM WHICH IS LACKING ESPECIALLY  WITH REGARDS TO THE SO CALLED 'BIG SHOTS'

TILL THEN MY ADVICE TO MALLAM IS TO HOLD ON, COS HE'S ON THE RIGHT TRACK, MAY ALLAH HELP US!

im very sorry for not being able to post as i promised, but it's coming up soon!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

Another project proposed in this thread is being tackled.the Nassarawa hospital road as suggested by Bakinganga is being expanded and provided with drainage...

Just recently,the NAMA plot along BUK road was allocated to the kano state govt.I heard the commisioner for land state that plots would be given in the area after all the basic services have been provided.I think it would be better if the government build houses just like the Red Brick estate or Gwarinpa estate in Abuja.
Owing to the fact that the allocation of the plot has met sharp criticisms from the opposing pdp,someday who knows if they return back to the throne they might withdraw the allocations.But if the govt build houses,it would be hard for any future govt to withdraw any allocation.
Haka kuma if they govt allows people to build any how(as is done by kaseppa) then certainly the land will turn into a slum where people will be slicing the plots into 2 or 3 parts and selling them just like is happening in most urban settlements in kano.
So please let the govt build these houses ko da irin shagari qtrs ne or kundila.

May the Almighty continue to guide the administration.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dante