News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LAIDAIZ OF KANOONLINE, WHERE THE HONEEZ AT?

Started by Hafsy_Lady, July 21, 2004, 11:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitkat

Quote from: "straightalkin"
Quote from: "ummita" She laffs @ Kitkat............any gul eva gave u a ruff neck tym? Haba! stop makin it as if we r hazardous or pose a menance...here! Infact........ba an hanar daku shiga nan bah!  :D  

on the contrary ummita- i think its time to restrict male entry to the laideez zone- as hafsy suggested- if they want to take part they must say an oath-

something like-
i pledge to k-online laideez thread,
to say good things about the laideez
and to accept the way they judge me fairly...

Me ya yi zafi?? I was just helping to clear out your thread.

Grapes? stomp?

Allah ya saka mana.

Kwa ji da shi!!

kitkat

Quote from: "ummita" She laffs @ Kitkat............any gul eva gave u a ruff neck tym?  

Try " giving me a ruff neck tym"

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I beg to dis-gree with the comparison made of Women with grapes.

Great women are un-like grapes or any glittering objects; they may not shine and glitters, or be difficult, but posses beauty below the skin......... Some others combine beauty and great innate qualities. .........

A wise man (believer) marries a lady for the sake of her knowledge of the religion and piety. She will make him good looking in the eyes of the people by her knowledge. Because of her fear of Allah (SWT) she would make him feel contented and buoyant with whatever he gets from Allah (SWT). She will treat him like a king in his house because of her humbleness. Seeking reward from the Almighty Allah (SWT) she will comfort him, appreciates all his efforts, respect him and love him. Because of her Taqwa, she will always be proud of her husband; he earns the respect of all the members of her family. She will hold his family in high regard. He must endeavour to continue to reciprocate, with higher magnitude, her good dealings, and must narrate her good virtues and pray Allah (SWT) to forgive her weakness and shortcomings. Allah (SWT) in His infinite mercy shall bless and protect that family.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Nuruddeen

PS: MEN ARE RESTRICTED FROM THIS THREAD. BROTHAZ PUHLEEEEEZ STAY OUTTA HERE! OTHERWISE YOU MUST REPEAT A STATEMENT CODE FOR ACCESS ONLY WHEN WE DECIDE ON THAT ASPECT.[/quote]

YESSSS MA!!!!!!!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "EMTL"Assalamu alaikum,
I beg to dis-gree with the comparison made of Women with grapes.

Great women are un-like grapes or any glittering objects; they may not shine and glitters, or be difficult, but posses beauty below the skin......... Some others combine beauty and great innate qualities. .........

A wise man (believer) marries a lady for the sake of her knowledge of the religion and piety. She will make him good looking in the eyes of the people by her knowledge. Because of her fear of Allah (SWT) she would make him feel contented and buoyant with whatever he gets from Allah (SWT). She will treat him like a king in his house because of her humbleness. Seeking reward from the Almighty Allah (SWT) she will comfort him, appreciates all his efforts, respect him and love him. Because of her Taqwa, she will always be proud of her husband; he earns the respect of all the members of her family. She will hold his family in high regard. He must endeavour to continue to reciprocate, with higher magnitude, her good dealings, and must narrate her good virtues and pray Allah (SWT) to forgive her weakness and shortcomings. Allah (SWT) in His infinite mercy shall bless and protect that family.

Gaskiya ne.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Fateez"hehehe....a'a Hafsy, I was just about 2 ask of u mana, everyone else

sort of disappeared so there was nobody 2 ask :)  :) ,

hehehe...sister i know ur still alive {cos if u weren't, ur ghost wud be

probably be haunting all of us 4 not killing cow a ur wake-keeping}. eh hem,

Thanx 4 coming back 2 spice thingz up in hiya, da forum has been pretty

boring 4 sometime. I dunno where da other gals r , mi just hope

fulanizzle didn't get in da guys car again. and maybe Ummita told her

grandma "what do u think" again :wink: .Aayshaluv has got examz so

she's jacking somewhere {hmm da gal has brain sha}.  Twinkle only

comes out on a full moon. Da rest i have no clue~

Uhhmm, Women affairs. Fateez you're really a comedian.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Gimbiya"Just stopped by to halla... it's been a while since I have visited the site, so what's being cooking? can someone fill me in? any who... hope ya'll having fun

http://www.faawin.org

:(  :(  :( YOUR ABSENCE HAVE REALLY broken my heart. Thank god youre back. :lol:  :lol:

Husband.

dan kauye

kuma dai kamar mayu( save 4 ETML coz he's talking sense)...eniways i'm olso enjoying d drama amma kunsan 1/2cy bata da sauki!( i ain't scared though!).
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

ha ha ha.............am luvin this! 2 mah soul sista kunganni, na fada abu kadan & added men plus grapes. Look at how dey all started talkin. (she laffs) Ta-rat-ta-ta-taaaaaa; am luvin dis............

Infact errrrr *coughs* AUNTIE HAFSY & AUNTIE STRAIGHTALKIN didnt u guys WARN & GAVE A WRITTEN ORDER 2 our OPPOSITES not 2 come in here. (she laffs)

Ladais wats new? Got plenty 2 tell u. But 4 now tym is tyt.....Anything 2 talk bout from ur sides? Straighttalking, Hafsy, Fateez & oh......Gimbiyah by d way, u cute maamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Fyn as hell, Nice pose (dnt pretend lyk u dunno, u know worram tlkin bout):wink:

( Laidaiz  wats happenin @ ur ends)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin

Dont u think that there is too much female bashing in this forum???? i dont understand how people can sit down and blindly generalise....but anyway small people have small minds right???? i assume that the reason why this thread was created was so the gurlz can talk freely about things that concern them without negative vibes from the guys.... so we are asking u nicely- u either say good things or u go back to ur woman-hatin world!!!!  

kitkat

Quote from: "straightalkin".... so we are asking u nicely- u either say good things or u go back to ur woman-hatin world!!!!  

Sounds like a desperate plea for compliments.You people should have said this from day one.

Allright guys , you know the drill.

Everybody behave himself and go into "gentleman" mode.

Just post a couple of nice words and leave them to their devices.

We could all do with some peace & quiet around here.

Fulanizzle

EH YO I THOUT THIS IS ONLY A GURL ZONE..... ???!!!  BUT EMTL..I LUV UR PEICE THERE...

SOOO GURLS WUSSUP!!!! HEYYY WE R FEW......

YO HAFSY  NICE SPOT!

PEACE
)

Gimbiya

Quote from: "ummita" ha ha ha.............am luvin this! 2 mah soul sista kunganni, na fada abu kadan & added men plus grapes. Look at how dey all started talkin. (she laffs) Ta-rat-ta-ta-taaaaaa; am luvin dis............

Infact errrrr *coughs* AUNTIE HAFSY & AUNTIE STRAIGHTALKIN didnt u guys WARN & GAVE A WRITTEN ORDER 2 our OPPOSITES not 2 come in here. (she laffs)

Ladais wats new? Got plenty 2 tell u. But 4 now tym is tyt.....Anything 2 talk bout from ur sides? Straighttalking, Hafsy, Fateez & oh......Gimbiyah by d way, u cute maamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Fyn as hell, Nice pose (dnt pretend lyk u dunno, u know worram tlkin bout):wink:

( Laidaiz  wats happenin @ ur ends)

Well lets talk about what girls usually talk about... I have been dogging this topic for a while but what the hell let's talk about guys since they won't get out of this thread we might as well start with them. so my first questions is ... Why Hausa girls are usually agianst getting involve with non-hausa??? is there any legitmate reason? beside religion and what about if you have religion in common???
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

mlbash

yau munga ikon ALLAH!
to in banda shiririta ya za ache ba zamu shigo ba, idan bamu shigo ba ya za'ayi musan irin kullalliyar da ake shiryawa? well............ we can as well open a guy's forum and restrict the babes!
ummita amma kin kyauta anyway, and hafsy woman baki yima adalci ba!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Nuruddeen

Well lets talk about what girls usually talk about... I have been dogging this topic for a while but what the hell let's talk about guys since they won't get out of this thread we might as well start with them. so my first questions is ... Why Hausa girls are usually agianst getting involve with non-hausa??? is there any legitmate reason? beside religion and what about if you have religion in common???[/quote]

NOthing wrong at all provided you share the same religious background.But the problem i think lies in the cultural barrier.How to tolerate and accomodate each other is the only......