News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LAIDAIZ OF KANOONLINE, WHERE THE HONEEZ AT?

Started by Hafsy_Lady, July 21, 2004, 11:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

LAIDAIZ & CHIKAS, CHIKAS & HONEEZ, HONEEZ & ALL D MAAMIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, THE MAMASITAS, THE SENORITAZ. LETS START IT HERE!!!!!

I TAUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR THE CHIKAS TO YOU KNOW UNITE.......TO BOND YOU KNOW TO BE REAL SOUL SISTAS! FOR THOSE THAT DONT CLICK RIGHT.....BERRA START CLICKIN.......GONNA CREATE THE BOND HONEEZ. I CLICK WITH EVERY SISTA HERE, WONT BE BAD TO DO THE SAME..........IT SEEMS SOME OF US DONT CLICK WELL & IT DONT FEEL RIGHT, IT DONT SOUND RIGHT & IT DONT LOOK RIGHT.

ALL D REPREZENTIN CHIKAZ OF KANOONLINE, LETS GET IT STARTED RIGHT HERE!..............THROUGH HERE! ABEG LETS JOIN HEAD..........DOWN TO EARTH HONEEZ, LIVELY MAMASITAZ, KIND CHIKITOS, NO HATERS, SOUL SISTERS FOR REAL, LAIDAIZ WITH ATTIDUDE, SENORITAS...........WHAT EVER GOES HERE.............LETS TALK WHAT EVER....ANYTHING GOES

PS: MEN ARE RESTRICTED FROM THIS THREAD. BROTHAZ PUHLEEEEEZ STAY OUTTA HERE! OTHERWISE YOU MUST REPEAT A STATEMENT CODE FOR ACCESS ONLY WHEN WE DECIDE ON THAT ASPECT.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Need to holla on the decent guls in this forum. laidaiz, sistas, honees need 2 hear d word HALLA from all d maamizzzzzz. No age limit for the laidais, all ages welcomed. Wanna say hiydihoz to all the cute prettie sistas like me  :lol:   :lol:  

AKA Fulanizzle. Wazzap? Two days honee, wats hannin? Dem Yellow highlights back kuwa? Betcha talk to Admin ASAP? So wats happenin? Write back and tell me wazzap? (cheerio)

Fateez Pinky pinky.........d quite one! Oh gel wats d latest? Been duin good I know..........chikala u wont even ask of me cus I went missing for days wat if I was dead? Anway just wanted to say personal hi to you. (Todlidoooo)

Gimbiya, you still on throne with prince charming huh? U need to holla some sisters ya know, dont have to be from same parents to be sisters. Gat love for you. (Peace)

Twinkle, I was like I need me some twinkle star shining in my life. Baby gul WHODDOP? Ha you been? Plenty days cant even hit a sister, wat of me was dead huh? Am mad at yah but I got love for a honee like u. Oh gel you need to bring out your whip, your man's cheating on you! Hes been on the DL for 3wks naaa. hehehe (hiss before you start trippin, am JUST JOKING. lol lol :P  ) (orevua)

Straighttalking.........dear brown suggs!!! whats happening? Plenty days No gaisuwa. But I gat u in heats & am sayin salamualaikum to you.
(much care)

Yup we gat Aaishaluv in d house.......think a new chikas joined. Noticed a while ago. Orite honee.........meehhhhhz sayin salamualaikum at yah. Join the sisters.(ma'assalam)

Blaqueen, a crazy sista like me. I still gat love for the girl. She kanoonline family you know! Man! she gul was a sweet gul. Meh and her gat our own freaky ways. I be the first to rejoice when sister like her gets back!(todlidoo)

Ihsan...........trustworthy & sweet. Honee u berra come. It use to be soooo nice when she was here. She gat funny ways too. Maami wazzu? Haba mana........a word of sallama be kool.(bye 4 naa)

Babygul84........Nice prank you pulled. So whens the real marriage coming up? Oh gel two days. Need to pay honeez bck d love so holla!(peace out)

Who else? emm? emmm? emmm? a'a  how will I forget
dis one kuma sweet caramel   AKA Under-ground chika, Mrs Gbenga, mouse voice, meeta, muchacha, la bistro, beeeeeeheeeeve, zubizooooooo, AKA Pumpkin lol. Anyway WAGWAN? oh gel I heard di story? What went through ur head abi u smoke sontin? You are way too freaky to be real. lol lol Omo dear you such a good crazy mush.  FIVE DOUBLE SIX ON A TEN!!!!!! Thats fa sho!! Oh gel u need 2 b locked down, u need to be kicked to the curb. What unholy and unGodly crimes have you been committing for the past 7mnths now?  "Coughs" emm the punishment you got from you grandmaa aint nothing lol, if I was her, I'ma whip your back side. Sha holy water is what you need. Whats up?  Is God calling you this soon lol? Aint seen you in a whileeeeeeeeeeee?(hitere 'am sosai fa) Are you still mind obssessed with that song? Let me lip sing a few lines (hehehe)
Keep it warm.............
I be three, rollin in bout two or three.......blah blah blah blah
Baby am on mah way...............blah blah blah
Thats the songggggggggggggggggggggg. Thats wats up!!!!  Ummita I aint missing you though hehehehe (muah muah)

ENOUGH GRAZINESS FOR TODAY. TO ALL THE LADY'Z KEEP IT REAL. KEEP REPRESENTIN AND LETS START CORRECT INTERRACTION.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Fateez

hehehe....a'a Hafsy, I was just about 2 ask of u mana, everyone else

sort of disappeared so there was nobody 2 ask :)  :) ,

hehehe...sister i know ur still alive {cos if u weren't, ur ghost wud be

probably be haunting all of us 4 not killing cow a ur wake-keeping}. eh hem,

Thanx 4 coming back 2 spice thingz up in hiya, da forum has been pretty

boring 4 sometime. I dunno where da other gals r , mi just hope

fulanizzle didn't get in da guys car again. and maybe Ummita told her

grandma "what do u think" again :wink: .Aayshaluv has got examz so

she's jacking somewhere {hmm da gal has brain sha}.  Twinkle only

comes out on a full moon. Da rest i have no clue~
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Maryam

Hello girls,
Am Maryam a new viewer of kanoonline. I hope to get to know each of more as your profiles drawn by Hafsy-Lady says alot. Duk naga alama kuna da kirki da mutunci. Looking forward to have loads of Gist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Maryam"Hello girls,
Am Maryam a new viewer of kanoonline. I hope to get to know each of more as your profiles drawn by Hafsy-Lady says alot. Duk naga alama kuna da kirki da mutunci. Looking forward to have loads of Gist.

Maza dai su sa ki a hanya baiwar Allah!!!

Gimbiya

Just stopped by to halla... it's been a while since I have visited the site, so what's being cooking? can someone fill me in? any who... hope ya'll having fun

http://www.faawin.org
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

sa salati

plz u dont need 2 restrict d guyz coz only ho azz niggaz ll get along wit diz shit.watz d wake up call 2 all d  chicken headz here about,plz dont act funny.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Bebeji

Salamun Kalau,
In banda kai sa salati, yan matanmu na kanoonline sunce nan Paggensu ne kawai, kasan irin hirar da zasuyi? Abun da ya kama daga menene new make up sai wanene sabbon saurayi da dai ire-iren hirar mata menene hadin ka da shigowa. We should allow them. Kasan we have to treasure and respect them. A gentleman should always do the right thing. The girls strictly said no men are allowed.  Ni dai na shigo don na ja maka kunni , fito mu tafi. Irinku ke zubar mana da aji, sannan kana kiransu chikenheads. Kaima akwaita a gidanku kenan :lol: .

kitkat

Quote from: "Bebeji"Salamun Kalau,
In banda kai sa salati, yan matanmu na kanoonline sunce nan Paggensu ne kawai, kasan irin hirar da zasuyi? Abun da ya kama daga menene new make up sai wanene sabbon saurayi da dai ire-iren hirar mata menene hadin ka da shigowa. We should allow them. Kasan we have to treasure and respect them. A gentleman should always do the right thing. The girls strictly said no men are allowed.  Ni dai na shigo don na ja maka kunni , fito mu tafi. Irinku ke zubar mana da aji, sannan kana kiransu chikenheads. Kaima akwaita a gidanku kenan :lol: .

kaima idan su ka kama ka za ka gaya musu. Bari dai hafsy ta dawo.

Bebeji

A'a yallabai kikta menene laifina anan? Kasan na lura kan sa salati na rawa bacin haka yanmata sun bada warning kada maza su shigo kuma naga dan uwa ya shigo shine na shigo na shigo na jawo kunninsa mu fita.

kitkat

To gara dai ku yi ku bar musu filin su. Wallahi karo da su ba dadi.

ummita

She laffs @ Kitkat............any gul eva gave u a ruff neck tym? Haba! stop makin it as if we r hazardous or pose a menance...here! Infact........ba an hanar daku shiga nan bah!  :D

Hafsy.........aka super dupa woman  aka Energizer!!!! WE RIGHT HERE Maaaaaaaaaaaaaami!!.........I'ma fill all dem honeez wit wats up very soon?

Fateez, Gimbiya, Fulanizzle, Hafsy, Twinkle, Blaqueen,Aashaluv,Babygul, Kilishi..............I luv u all............'n' I luv dis thread lookin 4ward 2 sum crazyyyyyyyyyyyy discussions here!

HIGH FIVE 2 ALL DEM HONEEEEEEEEEEEZ HERE! & KEEP YA HEAD HIGH! WE B REPRESENTIN DIS ONE HERE (WOOOHOOO!)
TLC (Tender, Luff 'n' Care) Showin u all sum loveeeeeeeeee :wink:
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin

Quote from: "ummita" She laffs @ Kitkat............any gul eva gave u a ruff neck tym? Haba! stop makin it as if we r hazardous or pose a menance...here! Infact........ba an hanar daku shiga nan bah!  :D  

on the contrary ummita- i think its time to restrict male entry to the laideez zone- as hafsy suggested- if they want to take part they must say an oath-

something like-
i pledge to k-online laideez thread,
to say good things about the laideez
and to accept the way they judge me fairly...

ummita

Straightalkin u d bomb................ I so second dat!!!.......

Sistaz juss taut I'd share dis wit u...........

Women are like apples on trees: the best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.......

So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along - the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Share this with other women who are good apples - even those who have already been picked!

And remember ... Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. (heheheh dats d best part I luv)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin