News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ta'aziya -- Salisu Danyaro Has Lost His Father

Started by Abdalla, July 23, 2004, 01:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Inna LilLahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiuwn.

The news of the death of Mallam Salisu' father is indeed heart-touching.

May Allah (SWT) forgive the deceased all his short-comings and receive his soul with mercy, granting him Al Jannatil Firdaus.

Allah (SWT) Ya albarkachi zuri'ar da ya bari kuma jikan dukkan Musulmi da gafara-amiyn.

Mallam salisu muna maka ta'aziya kaida iyalanaka da yan' uwanka baki daya, da kuma dukkan abokanmu na KNline.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Fulanizzle

Inna L1llah wa inna ilayhii warjun,,,,,,,,,,,,

May his soul rest in perfect peace!

admin...i am so sorry.....
)

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
A ina ake zaman karbar ta'aziyar ne?
Allah (SWT) ya jikan shi amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

_Waziri_

EMTL,

I think it is somewhere at Sorindangi around that mosque

kitkat

It's actually "soron dinki" and once there any one you ask can point out the house for you.

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Ibro2g

Innalillahi Wa inna ilayhi-r-raji unn.
Allah ya jikanshi ka sa ya huta, Allah ka sa muma mucika da imani ka hada mu da shi gidan Aljannah. Ameen

Admin time waits for no one, ours is yet to come. Sai ayi ta a`dua allah ya taimaka ma musulmi gaba ki daya. ameen
Safety and Peace

Eskimo

May Allah Have mercy on him and may he brant him Firdause..amen
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Dante

Salaam,

Allah yaji kanshi, ya sada shi ga rahamarsa. muma idan namu zuwan yayi, allah yasa mu cika da imani.

dfynest

Mallam Salisu,
my condolences on the passing of your father. Allah ya jikan shi, ya sa ya huta. Ameen.

jewel(abdulgee22)

MAY ALLAH SUBHANA WATA ALA FORGIVE HIM AND GRANT HIM JANNATI FIRDAUSI.

MAY ALLAH GIVE U THE STRENGHT TO BEAR YOUR LOST.

AMIN.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

sdanyaro

Abdalla, gogannaka, Shiekh, Indabawa, myadudu, ummita, madori, Nuruddeen, straightalkin, waz, al_hamza, zizo, Fateez, _Waziri_, EMTL, Fulanizzle, kitkat, ajingi, Ibro2g, Eskimo, Dante, dfynest, jewel(abdulgee22) and all members, visitors & Guests...

Assalamu alaikum warahamatullahi Ta'ala wabara katuhu

I just want to thank all of you that have offered your condolences and prayers to me and my family on the lost of our father.

Thanks to all those that called on the Telephone (from far and wide),
those that came to Soron-Dinki, Kano, in person from far and wide (and I hope that everyone has gone back home save and sound),
those that wrote online on the forum, your e-mails, papers, and Text msgs - etc and also
those that were unable to come or write, but gave their prayers in their minds...

I want to say thank you all and may Allah accept our prayers...
Allah ya saka da alheri, kuma Allah ya bada lada... Ameen!

I really feel overwhelmed and truly feel you are part of my extended family.

Haza Wasalam,
Naku,

Salisu U. Danyaro.

Hausanicious

Assalamu Alaikum,

"Kullu NAfsin Za'ikatul Maut"

Allah Ya jikan Alhaji Usman Dan Yaro, ya rahamsheshi kuma yasa yana cikin  kyakyawan matsayi.

Sannan muna rokon Allah ya Albarkaci abin da ya bari kuma ya kara masu hakurin rashin sa.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

nura

My deepest sympathy Salisu.
May Allah The Almighty grant him Aljannah Firdaus.
And May Him give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
May Allah forgive all his sins.

AbuMujahid
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaykum,
Allah Ya jikan shi, Ya sa Aljanna ce makomarshi. Mu kuma idan ta mu ta zo Allah Ya jikan mu, Ya sa Aljanna ce makomarmu baki daya...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey