News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ta'aziya -- Salisu Danyaro Has Lost His Father

Started by Abdalla, July 23, 2004, 01:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdalla

Assalamu Alaykum

It is with heavy heart that I announce to all Kano Onliners the death of Alhaji Usman Danyaro, the father of Salisu Danyaro, the Webmaster of Kano Online, and "Oga Administrator". He died on Friday 23rd July, 2004 in Kano, Nigeria, after a brief illness.

Allah Ya jikansa. Allah Ya gafarta masa, Amin.

Abdalla

gogannaka

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihir raji'un.
Allah ya jikanshi ya gafarta mishi.
Allah ya sa ya huta.Wadanda ya bari kuma Allah ya basu hakurin jure rashin.

May allah grant him eternel rest in Al-jannatul Firdaus.
AMEEN.........

My condolences 'oga admin'.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

may Allah grant him JANNAT-AL-FIRDAUSI.
may Allah forgive all his and our sins.
ya kyauta namu zuwan, Amin.

Indabawa

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN.
May Allah in his infinite mercy grant his soul eternal rest.
May He overlook his past sins and may He also bestow him a high class of Al-jannah.
Ameen thumma Ameen.
e who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.

Indabawa

May He overlook his past sins and may He also bestow him a high class of Al-jannah.
Ameen thumma Ameen.
e who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.

alhaji_aminu

ummita

This is heart touchin..........on behalf of the rest of "us" here in kanoonline, we offer our dearest condolence to the deceased family. May  Allah accept his Maafs & grant him eternal bliss & more hidayats. May Allah grant him mansions in paradise. We all gotta go through this someday but it deeply saddens mah heart wen a soul is lost!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

madori

Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihir raji'un, Allah ya ji kansa ya masa rahama ya kuma sa Aljannat firdausiy makoma, mu kuma in tamu ta zo ya sa mu cika da imani. ameen summa ameen

Nuruddeen

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi Raji'un. Allah ya gafarta masa ya kuma ba iyalansa hakurin jurewar rabuwa da shi da sukayi. Allah kuma ya sa ya huta. Mallam Salisu Allah ya baka hakuri. Kada ka damu domin Allah subhanahu wataala yana cewa Kullu nafsin za'i katil maut. Muma lokacin mu idan yayi to fa ba makawa.
Saboda haka ina bukatar duk wanda ya yi sallah ya roka masa gafara mu kuma Allah ya kyauta namu karshen. Allah ya bada hakuri.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

straightalkin

waz

al_hamza

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ALAIHI RAJI'OUN

MAY ALLAH BLESS HIS SOUL, AND MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM WITH AL-JANNAH
AMIN
SUMMA AMIN
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

neozizo

May He overlook his past sins and may He also bestow him a high class of Al-jannah

Fateez

Allah ya jikan shi, Allah yasa ya huta,

Admin, Allah ya baka hakuri

mu kuma Allah ya kyautata namu zuwan
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

_Waziri_

I can still remember, can see it vividly, his smiles, his courteous  remarks when were greeting sometime last year...

Such is it that good people will just die... But yet while we mourn the lost of Alhaji Usman Danyaro we must also be able to celebrate his LIFE. Yes! his was life well spent! And as I feel right now I believe there CANT be any abode for Alhaji Usman Danyaro apart from the JANNAT FIRDAUSI we hear.

How then will grace of God not envelop him when he was able to produce and train ppl like Salisu Danyaro who chose to live all his life in propagation of those true values which Allah always want?

Yes not thinking of other good works of Alhaji Usman Danyaro we can easily conclude that he is somewhere now enveloped in the mercy of Allah.

To Salisu Danyaro, other relatives and ourselves. Let's all stop mourning his death, but rather let's celebrate the fact that he has lived a life worthy of emulation. Lets remain sure that his is the assured gift of Al Jannat Firdausi.

Salaam