News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Together Forever

Started by straightalkin, July 27, 2004, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straightalkin

i would have loved to be ur wife
i would have loved to have ur kids
but since this is where the road leads
i wish u well in ur endeavours in life

the force of love must yield to nature
but secrets shared remain concealed
though pain and sorrow will be discounted
and joyous moments forever remembered

and so i ask u to forget me not
for i take the pain to let u know
that the love i have for u endures

Ibro2g

What marvel
  Something that expresses the mind of a hausa gurl lover who is obviosly getting married to another...the picture is sad but the expression is very much clear.
Safety and Peace

straightalkin

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

straightalkin

Quote from: "gogannaka"Nice one......(thumbs up)

hmmmm blackmail works, doesnt it!!! lol

gogannaka

Quote from: "straightalkin"

Mtssssss...........wicked
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

straightalkin

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "straightalkin"

Mtssssss...........wicked

:twisted:

Ibro2g

No Now Kids, it doesnt have to be this way!
Well str8talking, I think its a poem u can recite to any hausa gurl in love wid another person and gettin married to another...she'll put it in her head that  instant. I so feel for em
Safety and Peace

elgaaz

Ibro2g, i think you will make a good reviewer cos you got straighttalkig right there...................................i begin to like this site.

ummita

AWWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE (she laffs)
Straighttlkin............am coming 4 poem lectures. I need me 2 start learning all theseeeeeee.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

elgaaz

Quote from: "ummita"AWWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE (she laffs)
Straighttlkin............am coming 4 poem lectures. I need me 2 start learning all theseeeeeee.

its good to be a poet... you know what ummita? its not such a big deal all you gat to do is pick a pen when you got inspired by anything and just write. you will be surprise what a poet you may discover in yourself. though it will be nice to post it on this site for the straight talkins and ibro2g to offer you contructive criticism. That way you will keep improving. well...........................adieus.

elgaaz

Quote from: "ummita"AWWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE (she laffs)

its good to be a poet... you know what ummita? its not such a big deal all you gat to do is pick a pen when you got inspired by anything and just write. you will be surprise what a poet you may discover in yourself. though it will be nice to post it on this site for the straight talkins and ibro2g to offer you contructive criticism. That way you will keep improving. well...........................adieus.

straightalkin

thanks for the compliment ummita though i dont think my poetic skills r that great! elgaaz u r right- all u have to do is pick up pen and write whats in ur head and then polish it up when u r done...  :)

alhassan007

[/quote] You know when i first joint this site as a lover of poems and a writer of one if given the opotunity i thought i will be far left behind but now i guest i thought was wrong cos i am now fast improving. Good work straightalkin, hoping to see more of them. :roll:
e are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.