News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

POOR PERFORMANCE OF KANO STATE CANDIDATES IN PUBLIC EXAMS

Started by Africanpartnerz, July 29, 2004, 01:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Africanpartnerz

OUR NON ORGANISATION HAS BEEN MONITORING THE GENERAL PERFORMANCE OF CANDIDATES FROM ALL THE STATES IN NIGERIA IN PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS.

WE ARE READY TO ORGANISE A WORKSHOP AND SEMINARS TO IDENTIFY AND HIGHLIGHT THE IMMEDIATE AND REMOTE CAUSES OF POOR PERFORMANCE AND PROFER SOLUTIONS.

FOR DETAILS CONTACT:
THE PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR,
AFRICAN PARTNERZ,
PLOT 23, BLOCK O,
421 ROAD, AREA 4, OPIC ESTATE,
AGBARA OGUN STATE, NIGERIA

TELEPHONE: 01 -4715358
E-MAIL: AFRICANPARTNERZ@YAHOO.CO.UK

amsaeedzrx

Welldone Africanpartnez :lol: !

It seems as if you are trying to embark on a stupendous project. in fact I'm trying to discourage you for such a good vision, but we all know the causes of poor performance in our Schools as well as the factors responsible only that we turning blind eye on those factors.

Please try hard I believe tour effort will definitely yield fruit.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amsaeedzrx

Haba Goganaka!

The poor performance in Examination is not a new issue. In fact it is the problem that has come to stay and it seemed as if nobody is interested in addressing the plaguing issue.

In the first place, the poor performance in the  Examination generally could be attributed to a number of peculiar factors the situation that has almost one thousand and one solutions.

Consider the following causes of poor performance and attempt to proffer solutions to these problems:

1.Indifferent attitude of Government towards the educational sector.

2.Teachers are no longer interested in their jobs due to the poor salaries

3.The role of economy on education.

4.Students are not well motivated.

5.Lack of adequate teaching materials in most pf our institution of        
   learning.

6.Inadequate supervision of the activities of teachers.

There could many other factors responsible for poor performance of students in our schools (Public)  but I've decided to mention few just as highlight to other numerous problems.

Gogannaka, I hope you can reason with me now.

mlbash

Quote from: "amsaeedzrx"Haba Goganaka!

The poor performance in Examination is not a new issue. In fact it is the problem that has come to stay and it seemed as if nobody is interested in addressing the plaguing issue.

In the first place, the poor performance in the  Examination generally could be attributed to a number of peculiar factors the situation that has almost one thousand and one solutions.

Consider the following causes of poor performance and attempt to proffer solutions to these problems:

1.Indifferent attitude of Government towards the educational sector.

2.Teachers are no longer interested in their jobs due to the poor salaries

3.The role of economy on education.

4.Students are not well motivated.

5.Lack of adequate teaching materials in most pf our institution of        
   learning.

6.Inadequate supervision of the activities of teachers.

There could many other factors responsible for poor performance of students in our schools (Public)  but I've decided to mention few just as highlight to other numerous problems.

Gogannaka, I hope you can reason with me now.

then please tell us how to solve this problems.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

mlbash

Quote from: "Anonymous"mlbash I completely think just like you.

how? mr guest, i think you are nothing but a joker!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable