News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ladies problem!

Started by mlbash, August 04, 2004, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

to na tsokano again!
 well................. it is rather unfortunate that mostly some ladies do make mistake of their life time, why because usually when a guy is damn too serious and ready to take their hands for marriage, it is at that time they will start misbehaving. they assume at that point in time they have the greatest opportunity to trash him! and the problem is that not all guys are 'mijin tace' so people like me, don't hesitate to take to our heels at that point. and later on they will come with all sort of plimsy excuses that are nothing but deceptive.
please my advise to my dear sisters is please take note of those that really care and stop giving us too much headache, as men we have too much to take care of :!:

:lol: BASH
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

Quote from: "mlbash"to na tsokano again!
 well................. it is rather unfortunate that mostly some ladies do make mistake of their life time, why because usually when a guy is damn too serious and ready to take their hands for marriage, it is at that time they will start misbehaving. they assume at that point in time they have the greatest opportunity to trash him! and the problem is that not all guys are 'mijin tace' so people like me, don't hesitate to take to our heels at that point. and later on they will come with all sort of plimsy excuses that are nothing but deceptive.
please my advise to my dear sisters is please take note of those that really care and stop giving us too much headache, as men we have too much to take care of :!:

Advice taken!

:lol: BASH