News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

it is true?

Started by mlbash, August 07, 2004, 02:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

i was told that in the whole of nigeria, if you are looking for a terrible cooks, are the hausa ladies. this was said to be attributed to the fact that our counter parts in the other side  of the country have an upper hand due to availability of many varieties of ingredients there. please how truth this is cos i heard it several times and from different type of people.

i hope ummita will clarify this issue :!:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Ihsan

la la la la la la......

ban ji ka da kyau ba! Hausa ladies basu iya girki ba??? watakila ba dai dai ka jiyo ba! dan kuwa ay hausawa akwai iya girki! kuma wai ba shinkafa, taliya ba...abinci kala kala.

Insha Allah na samu lokaci zan rubuta recipes iri iri wanda matan hausa suke yi.
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

that what i was told seriously, i wasn't teasing, i heard it several times!

Ihsan

To gaskiya wanda ya gaya maka bai taba cin abinci hausa bane! dan kuwa da bai fadi haka ba! Ko kuma dai he had bad luck ne ya ci na wata da bata iya girkin ba!

Anyways...alkawari yana nan Insha Allah zan rubuta recipes :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

i'll be happy if you do that!
but is it true the so called ajebutters, basu iya girkin komai ba sai boiling tea kawai?

Ihsan

Wasu ba! amma idan wasu suka sami iyayen kirki wandanda basu sake, ay girki sai kunnen ka ya fita (lol). But it's true, basu iya wani girki ba. Idan ma anyi sa'a sun iya boiling water. Amma dai not all are like that.
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

kai that's very impressive! you are given me the hint that you are a marvelous cook, how I wish I'll have the oppurtunity of eating your special dishes!

Uhm........................ sai kunnena ya fita! :lol:

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

KO BAKI YARDA BANE? WHY THE SUPRISE? :?