News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Looking for a wife

Started by Baruti M. Kamau, August 15, 2004, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figorms

i can see yah gaji da zama shi kadai, any way thats a good one up there dante has showed u the best way ALLAH yah baka mache mai hali da hankali.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

sa salati

Quote from: "figorms"i can see yah gaji da zama shi kadai, any way thats a good one up there dante has showed u the best way ALLAH yah baka mache mai hali da hankali.

there iz nuttin like mache mai hali da hankali,juz get any available lady and get down wit her.all galz r d same.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

kitkat

Quote from: "mlbash"WALLAHI BASHI KADAI BA, MUMA MUNA BUKATA! :)

Kwa fadi gaskiya dai!

Even the guys taking the mickey out of  poor Baruti for "daring" to make public his quest may all be watching this thread with more than a passing interest.

Allah dai ya sada kowa da wanda wanda za ta fi masa Alheri, amin.

I'm still waiting for one of the ladies to pick up the gauntlet...

That'll be the day!!

sa salati

Quote from: "kitkat"
Quote from: "mlbash"WALLAHI BASHI KADAI BA, MUMA MUNA BUKATA! :)

Kwa fadi gaskiya dai!

Even the guys taking the mickey out of  poor Baruti for "daring" to make public his quest may all be watching this thread with more than a passing interest.

Allah dai ya sada kowa da wanda wanda za ta fi masa Alheri, amin.

I'm still waiting for one of the ladies to throw down the gauntlet...

That'll be the day!!

ashe kan zaka mutu kana jira.

dan kauye

a'a ???? yaya ne ake ta wani bulinbituwa???? isnt any of our inhouse(kanoonline) sistas interested??haba! dats a kool pic up there,where kano chicks @???? he stays in ohio faaaaaa toh toh dis is an opportunity of a lifetime fa!!!!!!!!! jus....bugging! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

figorms

Quote from: "sa salati"
Quote from: "figorms"i can see yah gaji da zama shi kadai, any way thats a good one up there dante has showed u the best way ALLAH yah baka mache mai hali da hankali.

there iz nuttin like mache mai hali da hankali,juz get any available lady and get down wit her.all galz r d same.
i disagree with u. they r diffrent typs i cant start tellin u right now.

sa salati

Quote from: "figorms"

they might come in diff shapes,names and faces but dey r all same.

Bilyaminu

Hey hey, you called on wife, did you say my second name? I cant wait to get married, do you know how happy I use to be when I hear or see a young man wanting to get married?
Men I sure do wish you luck, lots of it, more of it, in short plenty of it??
etrayal

Bilyaminu

Men I forgot to ask, where are all the lady ne? wont they compensate before we go seek out? Come ladies, come out where every u are, cos if we go, no coming back?..  
etrayal

FARI

Haba why all the noise..... just call me on phone I have daughters , friends and many more .....idan zaka iya riko da zuciya daya.
IF U DON'T DEFINE URSELF 4 URSELF U WOULD BE CRUNCHED INTO OTHER PEOPLES FANTASIES OF U AND EATEN ALIVE"

SAAHIB 92

jewel,
am behind u, barutu d u  know what.....be cautious n avoid falling unto a  a wrong hand. 95% of kano ladies ve' changed ,traditionally zero,phscologically defeated by western copy cat.

Most of them are strugglin 4 class,unless u have a phone,car,and enough in ur account then u will be considered a darlin.......failure to show all this ,ur name is MATSALA. SO KEEP SEARCHIN AT THE RIGHT PLACE DONT BE HASTEN OK.

GOOD LUCK
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

sa salati

Quote from: "SAAHIB 92"jewel,
am behind u, barutu d u  know what.....be cautious n avoid falling unto a  a wrong hand. 95% of kano ladies ve' changed ,traditionally zero,phscologically defeated by western copy cat.

Most of them are strugglin 4 class,unless u have a phone,car,and enough in ur account then u will be considered a darlin.......failure to show all this ,ur name is MATSALA. SO KEEP SEARCHIN AT THE RIGHT PLACE DONT BE HASTEN OK.

GOOD LUCK

i no blame dem,every body wantz 2 be associated wit success.abi u go like make ur sista go suffer 4 husband house.

Bilyaminu

FARI where are thou, sahib, u r dam right the ladies are know known as judas4real. i see i just recovered from one of the most sacking thing in life, cus of women, so to be part and play with out getting hurt, like him for aure, men we need prayers.
etrayal

Bilyaminu

hey men, i got you a fine and sincer person, she i use to love but i have never pronounce to her, i keep on as a friend but if u want to marry her, for real tax free call mail me and i send you info or rahter pictures, this i will do courtesy KN online
etrayal

figorms

Quote from: "figorms"

they might come in diff shapes,names and faces but dey r all same.
to fara fadi min ingi