News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Food inventions

Started by Ibro2g, August 17, 2004, 03:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Wannan shine magana...Harkar Item 7 ne ko 11 whateva!
I was thinking, we really have a wide variety of food stuffs, owned and borrowed. Just like one of s\goodfellaz posts, how did tuwo come to being, how was it thought of and master planned to what it is today, musta take series of corrections but its done. Kunu is anotherthing, from kunun zaki tu kukun wateva u lookin 4 name it.
  I just thought we could be more creative and create more food wid the variery of foodstuffs we have, more tastes. Think of it like an art, a mixture of colors, or even chemsitry, a mixture of elements or som`n.
Like I a friend of mine who takes rice `n milk, says it tastes like flake only better! Someone else makes a Kosai bugger. comon everyone give me some`n ur thinkin of, a really wierd combination that is tasty `n healthy.
Safety and Peace

dan kauye

lol really,lotta wierd but tasty concuctions,like dat rice n milk stuff i've bin doing since a kid n its ma fave..n ...uhm..yeah...i like mixing tuwon shinkafa wit mai n yaji(yummy)..kai lotta weird weird stuff lets juss pretend dats all wif me(lol)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Ihsan

nima kam ina son burger din kosai  :lol: , tuwo with mai, maggi, and yaji, gyada da bread, rice and milk, taliya (vermicelli) with milk, youghurt and dates, rice with ketchup and banana, bread and stew, rice with mai, yaji, and maggi, .........the list can go on and on  :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

uhm....................................... nikam if i have tuwon rice, i'm done! 8)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Hafsy_Lady

1. Pasta and ketchup
2. Okro soup with bread ( :lol: )
3. Semolina with butter
4. Waina with miyan kuka
5. Dankali da alaiyaho

More will follow in due course, but I havent tried number 2 & 4
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
1. Pasta and ketchup
3. Semolina with butter
4. Waina with miyan kuka
5. Dankali da alaiyaho

WAI, WAYAGA STOMACH BOMB! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

1. Pasta and ketchup
3. Semolina with butter
4. Waina with miyan kuka
5. Dankali da alaiyaho

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fateez

1. Pasta and ketchup
3. Semolina with butter
4. Waina with miyan kuka
5. Dankali da alaiyaho

emm...lallai...it's a good thing u haven't tried number 2 & 4 and there's only 1 way to find out da taste; We need a volunteer.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Anonymous

Fateez I completely gotta agree with you.