News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Drop something funny here.

Started by Kanolicious, August 22, 2004, 07:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanolicious

Hello onliners. Just like old times, another new drama coming soon. Anyone with an idea about any comedy drama should drop in here and holla. By the way  :arrow:  zezeezee, mlbash, ibroG2 you are all welcome to k.p.s.s

lets see....... ok yes

Ajingi; i didnt c u there last week. you are in hot soup :evil:  chafdi jam(kunama ta harbi kare      ).

dankauye; why did you leave your donkey @ the gate? you are in hot soup. :twisted: (k.p.s.s will confisicated all the donkeys in your village).

Waziri; you did a great thing there, Thanks alot.

Ihsan; we were expecting to see you there.

Ummita; thanks you for the kitchen hospitality.

Hafsylady & fateez; :evil:  you were in the kitchen througout and didnt help at all?

Gogannaku; i know chuwa-chuwa is part of jinin police, and you didnt drop ogas share at office! that one is b/w me and you :evil: .

Lastly; Thank the organisers/admin (Salis) for a wounderful thing they did, coz its like one big family for hausas worldwide.
Allah ya saka muku da alhairinsa.

e bring Justice in K-Online!

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

dan kauye

ahhhh serg kanolicious,i think u're d one in hot souppppppppp,who said i arrived on a donkey??? or havent u heard of DAN-KAUYE'S transformation in2 a social hotshot??? infaaaact i went wif d-latest-wonda-on-wheelz,how sure am i dat u read g-naka's summary in d general board???(yikes!)

i hate to drag up d past but i cant help it...yes..i waz surprised dat physical combat ddnt take place b/w hafcy n humra(and ohh plus ummita) ova waziri(atleast of all d d-boy-is mine lyrical keyboard war dat took place a couple of month ago)eeeek!...

yeahh..waz nice of ya giving d organizaz n admin dere due props 4 all de'v done(d get-2-getha n stuff) but 1 point of kwarection " hausas one big family?? a big no-no,berra use "north" abi u don 4get dem fulani(nizzle'll deal wif ya) dem kanuri(ali grema'll punch ya) ..toh kalas.peaca y'all
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

This years get to gethere was nice. Admin you did a wounderful thing there.

Anonymous

This place is funny indeed but kanolicious your pic is realllllly funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "dan kauye"ahhhh serg kanolicious,i think u're d one in hot souppppppppp,who said i arrived on a donkey??? or havent u heard of DAN-KAUYE'S transformation in2 a social hotshot??? infaaaact i went wif d-latest-wonda-on-wheelz,how sure am i dat u read g-naka's summary in d general board???(yikes!)

i hate to drag up d past but i cant help it...yes..i waz surprised dat physical combat ddnt take place b/w hafcy n humra(and ohh plus ummita) ova waziri(atleast of all d d-boy-is mine lyrical keyboard war dat took place a couple of month ago)eeeek!...

yeahh..waz nice of ya giving d organizaz n admin dere due props 4 all de'v done(d get-2-getha n stuff) but 1 point of kwarection " hausas one big family?? a big no-no,berra use "north" abi u don 4get dem fulani(nizzle'll deal wif ya) dem kanuri(ali grema'll punch ya) ..toh kalas.peaca y'all
:D

Kanolicious

(Walking into KanoOnline office very angry :evil: )

(Slaps Gogannaka & kicks ajingi, shouting in the office very loud)

You people should stop collecting bribes. people are speaking on news papers saying kanolicious is taking chuwachuwa.

Gogannaka, i know you did chuwachuwa but how comes Ihsan & mlbash know about this?

e bring Justice in K-Online!