News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sinasir na Shinkafa

Started by Ihsan, August 29, 2004, 08:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

You need:
rice (basmati will be a good option)
yeast
sugar
salt
potash (kanwa)
oil

Soak the rice overnight (or until it is soft) then blend it (u can use blender) or spread it out to dry and then grind it. Add yeast (not much) to the rice (mix with water (make a paste - no too thick) if u r using the drying method else just add the yeast). If it is too thick add more water. Then add salt, sugar, and the potash (to your liking). Cover it and leave it to rise (you'll see bubbles  :lol: ).

Use frying pan to fry the sinasir; put some oil in the frying pan (use a brush - not tooth brush (lol)) and then add the mixture (use cooking spoon)

shikenan sai ci kuma   :D  - eat with miyan ganye or Honey( tastes good  :lol: )
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

wow that's sounds great! you know what? har kinsa yawuna ya tsinke! let me finish and send for sinssir if i couldn't get you must send me some!                 uhm.......................wai garin dadi na nesa! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

check your PM Box i have a message for you!

Ihsan

Quote from: "mlbash"wow that's sounds great! you know what? har kinsa yawuna ya tsinke! let me finish and send for sinssir if i couldn't get you must send me some!                 uhm.......................wai garin dadi na nesa! :lol:

U never fail to amuse me! Sai ka je kayi aure matar tayi maka sinasir!
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

haba yanzu bazanci sinasir dinba har sai nayi aure IHSAN? :(

Ihsan

Quote from: "mlbash"haba yanzu bazanci sinasir dinba har sai nayi aure IHSAN? :(

ba dole ba. What I was saying is in dai har baka samu ba, sai ka jira sai kayi aure. Ko kuma ka je wani wajen ka samo :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

to hanzu kam nasan matsayina, IHSAN! :cry:

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

mlbash

Anonymous

WANNAN RECIPE ITACE RECIPE OF ALL RECIPE. DAMA LOKACIN DA NAKE NEMAN MATA. AFTER QUALITIES NA ADDINI, HALI, DA IRIN TSARIN JIKI ABU NA HUDU DA NAKE TAMBAYA SHINE KIN IYA SINASIR? WANDA SUKACE A'A, NA TAMBAYA KO ZASUIYA KOYA, WASU SUNA SUNA YANGA WASU SUKACE TO. TUN KAFIN ZANCEN AURE YAYI KARFE, NA GUDU DAGA WANDA SUKE MIN YANGA. SABODA DAYA SUN NUMA MIN BAN ISABA, KUMA KO DA ANYI AURE THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE ME HAPPY. BUGU DA KARI ABUN DA NAKE SO SOSAI SINASIR DA MIYA.

IN SHORT, YANZU BA MACEN DA ZATAYIN YANGA. GA RECIPE NA SAMU. THANKS YOU IHSAN AND THE UMMITA. :lol:

Ihsan

Malam Mu'awiya kenan...ay ba anan take ba; ba wai ka samu recipe din ba, a'a ka iya yi shine abun ay! Ka ga kuwa dole a juya ga uwargida idan har ita ta iya.
greetings from Ihsaneey