News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

suicidal-murderers or martyrs?

Started by SAAHIB 92, August 30, 2004, 03:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAAHIB 92

Assalamu alaikum brothers,

MY STAND ON       (.....ISLAM IS A SIMPLE RELIGION WITH FLEXIBLE RULE N EASY PRINCIPLES.....)

Seeing your sponteneous response on this topic make me glad,and i ve' found it neccessary to reply back with the little,and limited knowledge i had.although am not good in making research but ......(MOTSI YAFI LABEWA)  

As every muslim knew 'Islam' simply means 'submission'and derives from a word meaning 'peace'.Islam is both a religion and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events which have come to be associated with their faith. hope you understand :?:

SIMPLICITY AND FLEXIBLITY

This simplicity here comes in terms of (punishment) hudud where as it command forgiveness,apologies and peace.that's why some AYAT in the qur'an become AN NASIKH or AL MANSUQH .

see the punishment of adultery & the rigidty behind witnessing the act.also about stealing,harming of some one without cause,if you look at the nature of offence no matter how grevious in nature ALLAH  forgive it .in another version ALLAH promised the blievers that he will forgives all their wrong doing whenever they ve' sought for that, cos' he is(AR-RAHMAN) If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. (8:61)is that clear :?:

EASY PRINCIPLES

Freedom of conscience is laid down by the Quran itself: 'There is no compulsion in religion'. (2:256)

The life and property of all citizens in an Islamic state are considered sacred whether a person is Muslim or not. you see here is an easy principle and clear terms. about jihad which its transelation take a new dimension  now a days, ALLAH has prescribed limits, in order to avoid tresspass and transgression.these among  othe things, are principles and gesture that would make a life easier to muslim and also make a room to non-muslim ones.

Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors. (2:190)

ALLAH KNOW BEST

ma'assalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI