News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MAGANA JARICE.........................

Started by mlbash, September 03, 2004, 09:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

lol IBB, u didnt get the answer, I followed it through as well. Its yet to be solved but the answer will revea litself even though he's gone. happy seeking
Safety and Peace

IBB

What do u think the answer is GGNK it sound like a WEEK or CREATION OF THE EARTH
IHS

Nuruddeen

Quote from: bakangizo on January 14, 2010, 02:27:49 PM
Ai nima ban sani ba ;D

Anyway, wai wa yafi son banza ne tsakanin da Alti na cikin labarin "Kuda wajen kwadayi..." da kuma Ladan na cikin labarin "Yaro bari murna..."?

Bakan Gizo, kasan shi Alti yana so ne komai ya taba ya zama sulai. Amma Ladan Baduniyi ba abin da ke ransa sai dai ya zama attajiri. Alti ya sa kansa a uku domin daga karshe mun gane cewar "karshen Alewa Kasa". Lol!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: IBB on January 08, 2010, 10:46:58 PM
I bought the book last year book 1-3. I'v finished it. I manage to download book 2 online. I read and translate to my wife and friends around here who dont understand Hausa and they love it.

Quote from: IBB on December 19, 2009, 12:06:22 AM
Akwai wata tambaya da Waziri aku yayi a karshen littafi na biyu lokacin da suke almara. Yace 'da akai na daya, sai akai na biyu, akai na uku, akai na hudu, akai na biyar, akai na shida, sai akai me?
Yes, the answer i believe is week or the creation of the earth.

IBB a " Alheri Dankone baya faduwa kasa banza", akwai wani sarki wanda bayinsa mata suke tayi masa hidima. Yaya sunan wannan sarkin? A labarin "Mai arziki ko a Kwara ya sai da Ruwa", yaya sunan Yaron da Inna ta shafa? Dan dagaji!!! Bari na gani ko zaka canka. Lol!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

*~MuDa~*

The topuc is very interesting, kun sake cusa mun kwadayin labarin Litafin, amma ina jin we should move it to the Literature category ko? Ko yaya  kace?

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: Nuruddeen on April 02, 2010, 09:32:07 AM
IBB a " Alheri Dankone baya faduwa kasa banza", akwai wani sarki wanda bayinsa mata suke tayi masa hidima. Yaya sunan wannan sarkin? A labarin "Mai arziki ko a Kwara ya sai da Ruwa", yaya sunan Yaron da Inna ta shafa? Dan dagaji!!! Bari na gani ko zaka canka. Lol!!!

Let me answer; A year after the question ;D The name of the boy is Bawa

Muhsin

Salam,

I get a number of e-books on ma system, but I find it very difficult to read any. In fact, I have never read any from the beginning to the end; though I sometimes peep here and there and read some interesting portions I find relevant to my research and the like.

Who has ever done contrary?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.