News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"...to harry potter, the boy who lived..."

Started by beautilicious, September 11, 2004, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aydee Fella

Quote from: "beautilicious"oh oh !!! can i audition 4 a role. can i please???? am sure d movie will be gr8!! :!:
sorry no role 4 you, they dont hire 4eyed muggles 4 d movies
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

gogannaka

Fateez,thanx 4 changing my name..
Has anyone watched the movie pirates of the carribean?Ok there's this guy with the removable eye?Dont you think he'd be a better character for mad eye moody?
And dumbledore since the original is dead they cud've used Gandal of lord of the ring ko....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

madam

in the last movie it was gandalf that was dumbledore.and by the way i am only asking for a couple of hundred million for the scoop.i am on my way to the top 400 richest pple.no 400 has 450 mil dollars.so i gotta catch him.
g-naka u will be the happiest when i do.

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"u kno bash, ur prob is u almost always dont say wats on ur mind...

but i don't think so, but do you want me to say it? :?:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

Quote from: "madam"in the last movie it was gandalf that was dumbledore.and by the way i am only asking for a couple of hundred million for the scoop.i am on my way to the top 400 richest pple.no 400 has 450 mil dollars.so i gotta catch him.

may God answer your prayer.
Dumb me :?  i didnt know gandalf acted dumbledore..mtssssssssss
Anyway i have not watched the movie yet....................infact after all the criticism from you guys i dont think i need to watch it.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fateez

well actually it depends on the person. A non-harry potter reader might find

it very interesting cos they weren't expecting so much. But a Harry Potter

reader wud expect it to be exactly like da book and well...might be a bit

disappointed {U shud still try 2 watch it to see wat i mean}. Usually i dont

watch HP movies but da 3rd one was da first time i decided to watch

and ...well I wasn't amused. I think the movies wud be better if they

make them for 3 hours instead of 1hr 30 mins. Then there wud be enough

time to explain bit by bit
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

precious

I watched the film in a cinema and i had just made myself comfortable thinking there was more to come when it ended.I actually sat  down waiting for some more but then i saw people getting up.i was really disppointed.I just hope the next movies will be more satisfying.Wat's the point of watching a film and leaving with a feeling of there's more to come?afterall lord of the rings was 3 hours each.

beautilicious

Quote from: "Aydee Fella"
Quote from: "beautilicious"oh oh !!! can i audition 4 a role. can i please???? am sure d movie will be gr8!! :!:
sorry no role 4 you, they dont hire 4eyed muggles 4 d movies

yea rite.  :roll:
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

beautilicious

Quote from: "madam"in the last movie it was gandalf that was dumbledore.and by the way i am only asking for a couple of hundred million for the scoop.i am on my way to the top 400 richest pple.no 400 has 450 mil dollars.so i gotta catch him.

it wasnt gandalf
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

madam

ok went and found out.gandalf has been cast for the next film.

harry

wow................ i never expected there could be such harry potter fans in the 'kanawa borne' site. Ask me why? And i will bring you to the common notion subjected to the ever dextirous Kanawas or should i say kawy***. well i dont mean to be bashful, just enjoying my keyboard. i think now it will pay me to belong. ciao..................................................!

harry

Quote from: "Fateez"well actually it depends on the person. A non-harry potter reader might find

it very interesting cos they weren't expecting so much. But a Harry Potter

reader wud expect it to be exactly like da book and well...might be a bit

disappointed {U shud still try 2 watch it to see wat i mean}. Usually i dont

watch HP movies but da 3rd one was da first time i decided to watch

and ...well I wasn't amused. I think the movies wud be better if they

make them for 3 hours instead of 1hr 30 mins. Then there wud be enough

time to explain bit by bit

well, fateez i believe harry's fans will agree wit u. although think the

director tried. cos when i heard harry potter film was released the first

time i couldn't believe it becouse in the wilest of i imagitions i never thot

any one could attempt bring to vitual reality my imagination of that book

but after watching i just had to commend the director. but i will say he will

have to do more to impress his viewers in the goblet of fire.................

Gangstar

This topic is a peace of S*** :twisted:  Little kids. Guys you are embarrasing we need to take over these little girls. Thuglife for ever

Anonymous

WAT?WAT?WWWWAT?heeeeey cee i dont value such thing beauty WAT?WAT?WAT? LOOKat u cee beauty baby stop actin ur are not who u pretent 2be,cee baby u have 2 start thinkin of how pimp woud take u up 2 cario & ride u around in ma maybay coule 8) .tell dat f@#@g kitkat dat loco say am comin soon  :twisted:  :) soon we are goin 2 cee da men & goats....just me PIMP