News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MY DISAPPOINTMENT!

Started by mlbash, September 15, 2004, 03:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THE SITUATION OF THE ROAD LINKING SOKOTO TO GUSAU! IT WAS MY FIRST TRIP TO SOKOTO AND EVEN GUSAU, I WAS INITIALLY FULL OF EXCITEMENT BUT LATER ON I WAS SO TIRED AND HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THE ROAD LINKING OTHER STATES TO THE SIT OF THE CALIPHATE IN SUCH A TERRIBLE AND INHUMAN STATE!
MY QUESTION HERE IS ; IS THAT HOW THE SOKOTO HOSTED THE 200 YEARS OF DANFODIO? IF THAT'S THE ANSWER, WALLAHI I'M HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YARIMAN BAKURA AND BAFARAWA, EVEN IF THE ROAD IS FEDERAL ROAD, THE 200 YEARS OF DANFODIO WAS THE BEST BET TO FORCE THE FEDERAL GOVT TO RENOVATE THE ROAD!
TO ALLAH YA SAUWAKA! :(
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

mlbash I completely agree with your words.

HUSNAA

The bad state of that road begins the moment you leave Funtua on yr way to Sokoto from Kano state and its been like that for as long as I can remember, and that was in the early 1990s. I must say though that the last time I was in Sokoto was probably 1999 so it may have got better between Funtua and Gusau, but I doubt it, since armed robbers started giving out leaflets announcing their schedule of attacks!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum