News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MISSING HER

Started by mlbash, September 26, 2004, 07:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

SHE'S THERE SOMEWHERE, SHE APPEARS TO BE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, UNKNOWN TO HER SHE'S ALWAYS WATCHED 2-4!
:lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Hafsy_Lady

I KNOW ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUS AM SPESHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :D
What you see is what you get[/b]

sa salati

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"I KNOW ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUS AM SPESHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :D

so special indeed,yabon kai jahilci ne.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Fateez

Quote from: "sa salati"
Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"I KNOW ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUS AM SPESHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :D

so special indeed,yabon kai jahilci ne.

hehehehe?life is funny, just look who?s talkin. Abi is it Pot callin cotton wool black[/i]
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

HAFSY LADY, WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE? AND IF I MAY ASK, HOW SPECIAL ?

FATEEZ, DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE .............................UHM, LET ME JUST SAY...........................AH........ YOU KNOW...UHM.......JUST GUESS!

BUT ALL OF YOU DON'T ALLOW MY BEAUT ONE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU, OR ELSE..........................'ZA AJI KU A RANA!'
:lol:

SAAHIB 92

assalam

malbash then who is she???????????

mun baka gari..........idan ka kasa we will give her a name, u know what!
she is miss NONETITY :lol:
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

Hafsy_Lady

NA GAYAMUKU, NI AKE MISSING. EVERYONE MUST MISS ME ANYTIME AM AWAY. SO WHETHER THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST LIKES IT OR NOT. I AM THE ONE BEING MISSED FONDLY :lol:  :twisted:

ERRRR, BIA GREGORY, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW I JOKE ABOUT IN THIS FORUM, YOU BERRA SHARRAP AND AM SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO YOU SA SALATI :roll:

Twinkle

Lol, Hansatu kenan,  :shock:  oopps i mean "Hafsy"  don't worry evrybody misses u. They just don't wan2 admit it.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Hafsy_Lady

Twinkle where have you been? Havent heard from your end for a long time. I already know that "they" miss me :D  LOVE YOU GIRL. KEEP SHINING!!!!!! And oh dont think I didnt see the name pronouciation. Nayi miki liniency for just this once. NEXT TIME am gonna *pitchu* pitchu* pichu you

mlbash

THEN I SHOULD ADMIT? WELL..................SHE IS ONE NICE, LOVELY, FRIENDLY, WISE, INTELLIGENT, ............................................................................KAI ABIN SAI DAI..............................! :lol:

beautilicious

...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

dan kauye

Quote from: "beautilicious"hmn... interestin...

lallai kam dis is interesting no wonda its taken dan-kauye's attention,toh now i'm begining to rizn wif sa-salati(but not really really)..mlbash i dont mean 2 be nosey(coz i ain't) but i wud certainly want 2 knw who it is(coz 1/2cy is there jubilating,jumping and jamfareting think she's d one)...one more thang..erm..if a post cud be made juss to miss her den i wonda how many PM's she's got 4rm u...dis looks 2 me like som kind-of-a luv nest...whuteva it is i'm in..lol.peace y'all.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Nuruddeen

Kai MLbash ka fiya kinibibin tsiya. Wace ce kake nufi ka fito ka fada mana im ba tsoro ba.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

dan kauye

relax nura,i think mlbash 4gat he spilled it in "CIGIYA YAN UWA"  so now y'knw its IHSAN not 1'/2CY( hahaha! 1/2cy cee?u shudnt hav jumped in2 conlusions dat its u,dat u're spesha(lol @ dat)) but i guess mlbash is now embarrased 2 say its not u...haha..peace ya'll(ps:im no sa-salati)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"hmn... interestin...

I FORGOTTEN TO ADD THAT SHE'S VERY BEAUTIFUL! :)