News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GIRMA YA FADI

Started by sa salati, September 27, 2004, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa salati

e'ry one iz complainin about itz gettin hot in herre but az 4 me,i'm cool coz havent taken ma clothez off.even d self proclaimed half cent who waz once shot in harlem iz also complainin ova a mere child's play.thank GOD i'm an african i'm use 2 seein death around d corna,so mad wordz cant rattle me.s@#* cant get no worst.hafcy it seems u in charge but i'll advice u 2 save ur ammunitionz and mad wordz.stop clashin ur lead wit paper diz not d tyme.i dont want u 2 run outta dem wen u need dem most.wen d tyme iz ripe u'll know.[/i]
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

sa salati

twinkle r u really sure u want 2 meet me?plz go make up ur mind first,den i'll tell u how 2 get me and if i may ask watz d idea?

Twinkle

Quote from: "kitkat"HEY DY'ALL KNOW THAT SA SALATI HAS PUT UP HIS PIC IN THE ALBUM SECTION, GANGSTA POSE N' ALL??
THATS RIGHT TWINKLE, GO CHECK OUT THE OBJECT OF YOUR DESIRE :lol:
My dear brother, I have seen that FUNNY picture three days ago. I had tommy ache on that day. Sha! I copied it to bring it here but you know we cant put up html's here! Urggggghhhhhhhh :x  But amo still do it. Just gotta bring it here! But buhahahahaha that picture was funny. My cousins were on the floor rolling with laughter.
Hiss. wani irin object of my desire Kitkat? Kodai OBJECT OF MY OBJECTIONS
                        ANALYSES ON SA SALATI'S PICTURE[/u]
Number one:
When everyone is rocking something HELZ. Am here rocked up in my Phatfarm jeans and dankwalina :D  Papa Ajasco.. is there rocking in Ecko Ltd.!!!! :?  And the CAP!!? In my words "ohhhhh puleeeezzzzzzzzzzz :roll:  Am here capping up beanies & skullies hats, Ivy's and Quater hats, berets....(adjusting her Marley hat in good position) Not to mention all time favorite Goorin Bros. Kravitz Newzboy hat, those hats rock big time. Its next in my shopping list.

Number two:
What in the name of lord are you wearing on your RIGHT HAND? Beads? Heck! You should have a bling bling chain clamped onto your LEFT HAND! LEFT HAND HOMIE NOT RIGHT? Ohhhh is that Rolex or Raymond Weil probably Tag Heur huh? hehehe Am feelin that. :wink:  But beads pleeeeeeeeeeeeez, am a beads freak, from chunky, to classy, to sassy, sleazy (I owe all) I fit dash you some!

Number three:
Hohohoho says Santa Claus: am trying so hard not to laugh. Whats up? Wheres the face?  Ouwww how should I forgot. One of my tank bullets 'Popped dem thang"  But REALISTICALLY, I will go for "too ugly for the cameras" Now who is the real coward? Scared to put your face up? For fear of critics? A real street dude don't shy away from critics yah knawwwww"

Number four:
urghhhhhhhhh what are you doing!!!!!! :x ? (slapping and knocking him on his KEYA) Praying or redeeming yourself. Praying for the camera to transform you into a cute face like uhmmm, let me see...oh  yah Vin Diesel or Antonio Banderas or is it Will Smith or Tego that we wanna look like?

Number five:
For number five all I need to do is jet you off to Gimbiya in US to teach you a few Strike a few strike a Pose for the Camera tutorials (O yah, Gimbiya if you reading this. Am also loving your picture pose, soul sister you pretty, ya knaw that's fasho!).

Number five:
hehehehehehe I JUST GOTTA LAUGH. Whats up with the fingers? Boy you look emaciateddddddddd. Dont you eat? :x  Man! we need to get you pumped up! Skeletonia Bonicaca fingers. I honder how that Rhing Fhits yer Fhingerrrr?

You need a fashion theraphy homieeeeeeee.

PS: "Streetdude, You went off to take that picture in a studio called "AREWA STUDIO" Thats not macho for a street dude. Sai kace wata Binta! lol And Kitkat dont ask me how I knew, just take a close look at the bottom of the pic zaka an rubuta Arewa studio hahahaha :lol:

Yup I still got amummunitions, but I wont be needing that for a skinny Pidgeon. All I need is a catapult. I will save my palms till you meet me up. My minds already made cus the first thing I will do is use castic soda and brutally give your big mouth a clean then tip it up by slapping the living day light out of that your faceless face! THAT'S THE IDEA! The rest will surprise your freaking mind.

Peace (Chicaco) :D  
PS: I will advise you to start measuring your blood pressure by now :D  :wink: Stay Pressured Hommieeeee
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Quote"Twinkle Wawa mai fada da mata.
[/color]
hahahahahaha Twinkle I like that! whoaaaa, thats too much, Hahahahah wayyo Allahna cikina. Yi mishi a hankali BUT Shine on Twinkle.

QuoteTwinkle:Wayyo, Wayyo: Hafsy? Hafsy? Fateez? Fateez come out! Hafsy ki karo bullet. This time you dont need a pistol, ki nemo AK45, or any artillary that will turn him into barbecue kawai :P  
Yo Twinkle am here. Whazzap gurl?  is this tank ok to complete our mission? One for you, One for me and one for Fateez,

Sa salati come outttttt!!!!!!! idan ba tsoro ba :x
Lets take our positions in our tanks chikahs:Let me target his big ogo. Fateez position your tank, Twinkle get him! get him! Block that passage. Bugo min yaronnan, kick him towards me, Fateez Don Allah maro min shi this way. Lets blow his head. BANG! BANG!

KANOONLINE GIRLS WILL SHOW YOU PEPPER. YOU AND US, MUN SAKA KAFAN WANDO DAYA DA KAI. YOU ARE THE ONE WE WILL TURN INTO A "HEADS NOT RIGHT". WE SHALL SEE WHO NEEDS TO BE HELPED PSYCHOLOGICALLY :roll: . YEYE PESSIN! KAWAI. BOOOOOO YOU. heheheheh am loving thisssssssss!!!!

HAFSYYYY, HAHAHAHAHAHA.............................

Lallai kin cika MACHO WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sa salati Ya shiga  uku dama na fada maka kayi a hankali da wadannan.....
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Twinkle"
Quote from: "kitkat"HEY DY'ALL KNOW THAT SA SALATI HAS PUT UP HIS PIC IN THE ALBUM SECTION, GANGSTA POSE N' ALL??
THATS RIGHT TWINKLE, GO CHECK OUT THE OBJECT OF YOUR DESIRE :lol:
Kodai OBJECT OF MY OBJECTIONS
                        ANALYSES ON SA SALATI'S PICTURE[/u]
Number three:
Hohohoho says Santa Claus: am trying so hard not to laugh. Whats up? Wheres the face?  Ouwww how should I forgot. One of my tank bullets 'Popped dem thang"  But REALISTICALLY, I will go for "too ugly for the cameras" Now who is the real coward? Scared to put your face up? For fear of critics? A real street dude don't shy away from critics yah knawwwww"
hahahahahahaha bubuhahhahahaha hohohohohoh heeeee heee heeeee heeee. WAYYO ALLAH NA CIKINA.
Am definately feelin line three for real. Baby........mama am lovin yahhhhhh. Nah nah nah hold-up girlfreind. HOLD-UPPP Why you saying that bout our homie'z picture? He gat his pose, doing his little doggy dizzle style, you know, a little crunk up, a little micheal jackson head bow Girl he got it all in a package, He's a real dawgggg, Twinkle I'ma start beating on yah, cus this dude gat styleeee. And boy he does look like "Lazybone from Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony" :roll:  (reminds me of this yeye gul ummita, wonder if she is still obsessed about them REAL THUG RAPPERS)

uhmm uhmmm let me think again? I dont feel right about all I said. It sounds Alien and looks Alien to me. (Laving devilishly) Uhmmmmmmm. The only reason he is faceless and the picture is low in quality is, he must have taken his picture with this camera! How about that Twinkle? Am on the floor as well laughing my lazy self to endssss.

ALSO "street dude" YOU SURE SAY NO BE BORROW-POSE :roll:?  :wink:
What you see is what you get[/b]

Oga double 11

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"hahahahahahaha bubuhahhahahaha hohohohohoh heeeee heee heeeee  (Laving devilishly) Uhmmmmmmm. The only reason he is faceless and the picture is low in quality is, he must have taken his picture with this camera! How about that Twinkle? Am on the floor as well laughing my lazy self to endssss.

ALSO "street dude" YOU SURE SAY NO BE BORROW-POSE :roll:?  :wink:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

THESE GIRLS ARE THE DEFINITION OF A CLASSICAL COMEDY SHOW.
HAFSY LADY THAT CAMERA EXISTED IN THE 20's. lol lol lol lol TAKE AM SOFRY SOFRY. LOL LOL LOL. I LOVE THIS FORUM. LET ME GO AND GET MYSELF REGISTRATED :lol:  WHAT? BORROW-POSE? hahhahahahahahha :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  WHO EVER THIS SA SALATI IS, KAI MALLAM KA SALWANTA. hahahahahahaha MY WORK COLLEGUES HAVE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS PARTICULAR THREAD

dan kauye

(eek!) watchu say sa-salati? get outta ma face(i mean get outta ma PC  screen..lol)..kai amma twinkle kin iya tsiya,hafcy? U  i'm not surprised,not a bit.. dis boi must be in stitches by noww..ya kamata dai ayi hakuri a kyale shi haka..kai amma fa dai..can i re-add som re-analysis? ok thanks...

1.twinkle how damn sure r ya dat those bafs r his????? dem mark ecko & s***t..& oohh where d fashion police @? those bafs dont look real 2 me.

2.beads? whut for? o-o-ok  i let dat slide coz i ain't know s***t abaut dem beads,u wearing dem 4 lord knows why..but they ain't hip not hot either..

3.big HISS! afta women don show u pepper nayin u con  strike wan kain pose like say..like say..lol..like say..hmn make i no sayam dai kawai..

4.big hiss @ n_o 4 too coz dat he ain't s***t

5. lol..hahahah watchu say twinkle? skeletonia bonikaka??? hahah neva heard dat ....lol...ohh he's emaciateeed ?? woah woah hold up! u tryna say he's got d  big "A"(i neva say aids oooo! )..

twinkle,hafcy,kitkat and fateez y'all may proceed wif d analysis while i go a kool ride wif ma beau!.peace y'all.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fateez

Quote from: "sa salati"I'M LUVIN E'ERY MIN OF DIZ.ITZ LIKE I 'M TRANSFORMIN SOME AMATEUR MALO KWABDOZ IN 2 SOME KIND OF WILD AND XCITED CHICKS.SO KEEP IT FLOWIN GURLZ.RIDE WIT ME

HABA TWINKLE,ME! FITE U? TUFIAKWA
DUK LALACEWAR GIWA TA FI KARFIN TUKUNYA GUDA.SO NA U KNOW WETIN DEY ITCH U 4 NYASH.IN D FIRST PLACE,HOW DID U GET IN 2 DIZ?MAYBE U WANT ME 2 NOTICE U,ALSO LABEL U AZ A BATTLE FREAK CHICKEN HEAD.TO NAKI,I KNOW U'LL BE :oops: BUT PLZ I'M SORRY AND IF U'LL DO E'RY ONE A FAVE PLZ TAPOON DOZE LOOOZE FLAP OF URZ COZ IT SURE STINKS ALOT.ADMIN WHERE U AT?PLZ GET ME D AIR FRESHNA.

ARMED WIT DOZE GATS DONT REALLY MAKE ME AFRAID OF U (HAFCY).ITZ JUZZ DAT I KNOW U AND UR FRIENDZ(TWINKLE & FATEEZ)HAVE DIZ WEAK SIDE OF FALLN 4 RUFF HANDSOME DUDEZ,DATZ WHY I CANT SHOW MA SELF.I'M SORRY 4 TURNIN DOWN UR GUIZED INVITATION(I'M SORRY 4 TELLIN E'RY ONE UR UNDA GROUND MOTIVEZ)
I HAVE MO'DAN ENUFF GURLZ WHO REALLY WANT 2 HAVE ME.OK I DO U DIZ FAVE,I'M GON GETCHU A GLASS IN UR LIVIN ROOM,A TEDDY BEAR AND SOME PILE OF TISSUE 2 WIPE   AWAY UR TEARZ WENEVA U C ME ON A GLASS SINCE U CANT HAVE.HOW ABOUT DAT?I'M SORRY 4 D FANTAZIEZ U BEIN LIVIN,I BELONG 2 OTHER GURLZ A ZILLION TYMEZ PRETTIER DAN U.

LIL MUPPET,SURE E'RY ONE KNOWZ U R DEPREZZED 'N' SOFT HEARTED.WHY NOT LEAVE UR DAMN VILLAGE AND VISIT A REHAB IN D CITY.ITZ JUZZ A SUGGEZTION.KPELE OH!

HELL NO! U ALL GOT ME WRONG OR MAY BE U CANT UNDASTAND SIMPLE SLANGIN.I NEVA SAID I WAZ  LEAVIN,I ONLY SAID I 'LL NEVA VISIT GENERAL BOARD.D LAST WORD OF HONOR WAZ CATCHYA ON CHITCHAT.

TYME GON TELL WHOZ GON HAVE D LAST LAFF.REMEMBA U DIPPIN WIT A NASTY MIND.REVENGE IZ A DISH BEST SERVED WEN COLD.SATA A GIDAN BARAWO...... WATCH OUT!!!

Awwwww....u poor little boy!!! now did we make u cry? boo hoo hoo

do u need some kleenex? Wat i wanna make clear 4 ya is idan kana

haukan ka da shashancin ka ka fita hanya ta!!! Twinkle and Hafsy u know

wat i call guyz like Sa-salati? DESPERATE WANNABES. So i just pop ma

collarz swing ma hair and turn ma back on da ones dat hate mi. Lil boy,

Wat part of NO don't u undastand? Boy do i have to spell it out 4 ya

hehehe DREAM ON DREAMER, Crazy 'bout u? why don't ya go and meet

ur "Pretty gals" {dat is if they exist, actually...I think it's a big lie}& stop

blockin our earz. FYI I've gat no time 4 desperate loosers oky So spare

mi da details if ya don't mind. FYI Ma gal Hafsy_cutie is so taken so better

watch it B4 Gbenga comes 4 ya & luvly Twinkle is soo not ur type cos she

be lookin like class and u lookin like trash! Kai there r many funny human

beings in dis world. u know when he waz boastin bout his looks i expected

2 see Usher's twin or Sean Paul No2 too bad it's just "skele-wanna-break"

So be a nice little boy and run along home b4 ur mom comes lookin for ya

u might be a bit too young to be out on da streetz alone, oky?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

LOL LOL LOL LOL FATEEZ YI MISHI A HANKULA KADA KIYI MISHI RAUNI. LOL LOL. KAI SA SALATI KAYI WA ALLAH KAYI MA KANKA FADA. HABA! NAMIJI KWAL KAKE TSAKIYAN MATA GUDA UKU. KA DENA HAKA! YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE TO THESE GIRLS.  WALLAHI TALLAHI KAINE DA LEFI HAR GA ALLAH. DA BAKA TSOKANE SU KA ZAGE SU BA NAYI IMANI GA ALLAH BAZA SU CE DA KAI UFFAN BA! YOU ARE AT WRONG. INSULTING WOMEN IS NOT RIGHT. KAGA YANZU SUNA MAKA ME GABA DAYA. INFACT I NOTICED EVEN SOME OF THE MALE MEMBERS YOU ARE INSULTING THEM AS WELL WHICH IS NOT RIGHT!

FATEEZ HAFSY AND SHINING TWINKLE DON ALLAH KUYI HAKURI. A MAIDA TANK ENGINES, SANNAN HAFSY DON ALLAH NI KI SAYOMIN WANNA CAMERA DIN KINJI?

MALAM DAN KAUYE YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT BUTTED IN. BECAUSE I WAS FINDING EVERYTHIGN FUNNY NOT UNTIL YOU JOINED. KA BAKA MA IYA GATSEN BA. YA KAMATA KA DAUKI BIRO DA TAKARDA KAJE LAKCHA WAJEN SU FATEEZ. AND PLEASE AL ADAR YAN TURAWANNAN NA YAN F**K DA NA YAN SH**T IS NOT RIGHT. AM SURE SUMA YAN MATANNAN NASAN SUN IYA WANNAN ZAGE ZAGEN BUT THEY ARE NOT USING IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT RIGHT. ZA 'A IYA CIGABA BUT DON ALLAH SHIT DINNAN IS NOT PROPER. MUNSAN BACIN RAI BA HANA KOMEI BA. BUT YOU HAVE SPOILED THE SHOW GASKIYA.

YAN MATA KUYI MISHI GAFARA. SA SALATI YOU OWE THEM APOLOGY SO THAT YOU CAN ALL CONTINUE AS THE HAPPY FAMILY THEY EVER WERE.

dan kauye

yeah memba i quite reason wit u,i shudnt hav budged but d boi got whut he deserves he's bin getting on ma nerve(i mean my keyboard) eva since he sprang up,i just tried 2 place him in his position n i happen 2 do in d wrong way coz it more fun wen d gurls take charge huh!..huh!.holla!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

(grievin ova a late friend) been away 4 some few dayz mournin? a cloze dawg.ALIYU may ur gentle soul r.i.p

One pic,diff voices,diff analysis.d trouble wit pple iz not dat they don?t know but dat they know so much dat aint so.2 speak ?n? 2 speak well r two diff thinz.a fool may talk,but a wize man speakz.

Some say a rap iz not an African art,c?mon itz a blackz man,so I?m tryin?2 take ma part.i rote a song long tyme ago titled ?black me? in dat song,there waz a line thus;

I?m an African/speakin Yoruba,hausa,igbo ?n? English/a 2ru black clan/reppin? all blackz in anguish/about 2 lay ma legacy in d black history.

D last line inspired me 2 take a pic reppin? blackz in e?ry possible way.az a way of sendin? out ma message,I dcided 2 send one 2 d album section of diz site.it takez a real black wit xceptional wisdom 2 analyze dat pic.i?m d author,?n? waka a bakin mai ita ta fi dadi.i?ll like e?ry one 2 take a luk 2ru d pic ?n? not at d pic in other 2 realize wat I?m about 2 say.

D dark background meanz I belong 2 a black continent(Africa).d black top signifies I?m clothed in a black skin.d white rhino crest signifies a strong  ?n? pure heart(hit d ecko mind lab squad 4 mo?info on d rhino crest).d black cap wit a rhino crest signifiez a strong black crown(nas:we were kingz ?n? queenz neva pouch monkeyz/there waz empire in Africa called kush).
D neck piece iz  black in colour wit a white pendant made of bone.d pendant iz a flute like instrument used by d igbo?z in praizin? their warriorz durin d tyme of war ?n? itz called opi ike(strength givin flute).
I waz faceless coz a true African warrior haz no face.their face iz always camouflaged ?n? covered wit raffia(nas:luk dumb,but massively notice ur enemies weakness).
Ma grand poppa haz many obiz in umujagwo village,awka.he uses one of d obi az a museum ?n? datz where I got doze beadz from.it haz a history record of ova 100yrz,from one ancestor 2 another ?n? datz how it got 2 ma grand pa?z museum.why I used it in d pic?coz itz in xtinction(nas:Africa waz robbed naked)only a few remaining.i rep blackz irrespective of their culture,religion ?n? location.d watch,ring ?n? bracelet signifies I?m wit all blackz livin on foreign soil.i waz born 2 carry on d tradition ?n? send out black messagez 2 ma generation.i realized ma generation r fashion crazy datz why I waz clothed dat way.

BLUD OF A SLAVE,HEART OFA KING.
                                    ONE LUV

sa salati

(grievin ova a late friend) been away 4 some few dayz mournin? a cloze dawg.ALIYU may ur gentle soul r.i.p

One pic,diff voices,diff analysis.d trouble wit pple iz not dat they don?t know but dat they know so much dat aint so.2 speak ?n? 2 speak well r two diff thinz.a fool may talk,but a wize man speakz.

Some say a rap iz not an African art,c?mon itz a blackz man,so I?m tryin?2 take ma part.i rote a song long tyme ago titled ?black me? in dat song,there waz a line thus;

I?m an African/speakin Yoruba,hausa,igbo ?n? English/a 2ru black clan/reppin? all blackz in anguish/about 2 lay ma legacy in d black history.

D last line inspired me 2 take a pic reppin? blackz in e?ry possible way.az a way of sendin? out ma message,I dcided 2 send one 2 d album section of diz site.it takez a real black wit xceptional wisdom 2 analyze dat pic.i?m d author,?n? waka a bakin mai ita ta fi dadi.i?ll like e?ry one 2 take a luk 2ru d pic ?n? not at d pic in other 2 realize wat I?m about 2 say.

D dark background meanz I belong 2 a black continent(Africa).d black top signifies I?m clothed in a black skin.d white rhino crest signifies a strong  ?n? pure heart(hit d ecko mind lab squad 4 mo?info on d rhino crest).d black cap wit a rhino crest signifiez a strong black crown(nas:we were kingz ?n? queenz neva pouch monkeyz/there waz empire in Africa called kush).
D neck piece iz  black in colour wit a white pendant made of bone.d pendant iz a flute like instrument used by d igbo?z in praizin? their warriorz durin d tyme of war ?n? itz called opi ike(strength givin flute).
I waz faceless coz a true African warrior haz no face.their face iz always camouflaged ?n? covered wit raffia(nas:luk dumb,but massively notice ur enemies weakness).
Ma grand poppa haz many obiz in umujagwo village,awka.he uses one of d obi az a museum ?n? datz where I got doze beadz from.it haz a history record of ova 100yrz,from one ancestor 2 another ?n? datz how it got 2 ma grand pa?z museum.why I used it in d pic?coz itz in xtinction(nas:Africa waz robbed naked)only a few remaining.i rep blackz irrespective of their culture,religion ?n? location.d watch,ring ?n? bracelet signifies I?m wit all blackz livin on foreign soil.i waz born 2 carry on d tradition ?n? send out black messagez 2 ma generation.i realized ma generation r fashion crazy datz why I waz clothed dat way.

BLUD OF A SLAVE,HEART OF A KING.
                                    ONE LUV

sa salati

I neva intended 2 do diz but itz up 2 a nigga cant take it any longer,I undarated d ivory but I
now know beta;wen u make a coward fight,he/she killz d devil.i guess I?ve 2 do it

Ivory twinkle,d pic caused u a stomach ache coz u a wanna be ivory,I only 2 remind u of who u iz.it showz u aint cool wit d trip down memory lane.u might az well tell d kidz why u teamed up wit ur cousins ?n? spent 72hrz analyzing d object of ur objection.how can I be an object of ur desire?wat r ur desires?vanity?dat I can neva be,so stop getting?tizzy.

Madam dezigna,it seems u know all about fashion but hope a little correction from a novice wont upset u?i don?t think u shuld be in dem phatfarm jeanz coz they men?z wear.why not get a pair of babyphat by kimora lee simmons?i think dat?ll be beta fly dud.
Plz get ur glasses or u can do urself good by removing doze contactz ?n? if possible stick ur flaked-out-head 2ru ur screen ?n? take a very sharp luk at d pic,I DON?T ROCK ECKO LTD BUT ECKO UNLTD!!!get lost wit ur big boo-boo.may be I?m outdated,but yaushe aka fara rockin?din Marley hat da dankwali all a tare??n? doze all tyme fave of urz mean nuttin 2 me(snoop;a white boi sayz f*@# snoop dogg clothin? ?n? I say f*@# Gucci)coz u soon move from kravitz newsboy 2 krazy newzgurl ?n? 2 krazy newztwinkle.na so madness dey take start.black zombie.

Watz d problem baby gurl?it seems u cant diff btw a ryte hand ?n?a left one or maybe u don?t know where 2 wear a tyme piece ?n? a bling?r u sure u?ve eva seen d four wallz of a primary class room?i?ma help u,a tyme piece iz meant 4 d left hand ?n? a bling 4 d ryte hand.hope u got dat in 2 ur thick brain?life aint about rockin? blingz ?n? platinum chainz big enuff 2 cause neck painz.u can keep doze cheesy,flimsy,slimsy ?n? silly beadz of urz I don?t need?em coz they?ve no history + I aint a model ?n? I have mo than I can eva ask 4.u might  be a little bit disappointed coz d tyme piece aint watchu think.i know nuttin? about fashion but I don?t go on phatfarm jeanz,dankwali,Marley hat ?n? skull hat all at d same tyme.wen I pick a will esco,den datz it from head 2 toe.

U already know why d face waz hidden(a warrior not a model) but it seems other reasons r juz showin up.maybe 2 stop u from getting? ideaz,maybe 2 stop u from havin  sweet dreamz,caressin ur teddy,thinking I?m d one,maybe 2 stop u from?hhmmm?.gettin?sticky.
Ur clownish bulletz did nuttin? 2 me coz a true black face can neva be damaged(fifty;from d last shootout/I got a dimple on ma face/butz nuttin?/I can go afta mase fanbase/a shell hit ma jaw/don?t wait 4 doctor 2 get it out/hit ma wisdom tooth *huck-too* spit it out.  Pac;I got shot five tymez/but I?m still breathin?/datz a proof there iz a GOD/if u need a reason)

Cameraz make no magic.i?m neva mama?z boi or a baby boi so I?m neva cute,rather I?m good lukin? in a ruff way(nas;femalez know d sexiest iz always d nastiest).

Wen u were yong,maybe ur mama told u GOD don?t like ugly ?n? u thought about scrappin? ur face so he gon like u.now u grown,u visited modupe ozuola or maybe u been 2 d swan(a mafarki).u watch 2 much ivory moviez,load?em up against d wall.so watz d ans?gurlz dat don?t ryme ryte.u lie,u die.let d real live black gurlz hear d truth from me.wat?ll u do if u waz ALEK WEK,little skag?

I can imagine u pumped up ?n? plump,obessed,sittin?on a couch all day ?n? layin? fart( e?ry one around u runnin? 4  a noze mask),sendin? ur yonger onez 2 get u diz,get u dat ?n? also holdin? a copy of ELLE or COSMO,wishin u were d cover gurl.afta seein? all d d plastic surgeon?z u?ve heard about ?n? bein 2 various gym still ba labari.now u mad coz I aint like u.i eat 2 live ?n? not live 2 eat.in other 2 lengthen ma life,I lessen ma mealz.i?ve a solution 2 ur problem;a pound of bluntz e?ry day 4 a month,one sachet of inhale e?ry day 4 a month,one sachet of ryphenol e?ry day 4 a month,a bottle of vodka ?n? hennessey e?ry day 4 a month(man bein reasonable must get drunk;d best in life iz but intoxication).ask dr.snoop  about d prescription.
Nature gave me wat u?ve been dyin? 4 (skinny) coz a wanna be ivory like u?ll wish 2 be me coz it sellz in d land of d ivories.eva seen tom cruise,Penelope cruz ?n? liz hurley.

No way baby gurl,plz keep ur eyez off dat ring coz it belongz 2 ma African queenz.no damn ivory.
A fashion theraphy or therapy?i guess d tongue iz influencin d fingerz.ALLAH ya wadaran naka ya lallace.4 d last tyme,I don?t need doze gyare-gyare coz I?m not a model.

Dat pic waz taken in place a woman like u (virtue of weak mind) can neva get in.i gave it 2 a friend of mine who developed ?n? printed it at AREWA STUDIO,KN,datz why it waz stamped.if I?m given d opportunity 2 come back in 2 d world az a gurl,I rather be a binta, admirin? micheal power than be a twinkle admirin? van diesel,Antonio banderas ?n? brad pitt.be proud of who u iz,keep it black baby.

Wateva iz dat on  d left hand side of ur post below ur name,I dont know ?n? neva wish 2 know,but it seems I inspired u.r u tryin? 2 make me ur role model?4get it coz ma shoez r 2 big 4 u 2 walk in.

How do I meet up wit u?me a black,u a wanna be ivory,I don?t think itz possible,until u realize who u r ?n? retrace ur footstepz datz wen u meet me up.a faceless face haz no cheekz ?n? recievez no slap, u only hit wide makin? e?ry one think u nutz.if d slap iz wit great annoyance( az I can c) then I pray ur cousins r neva around wen we meet coz no one needz a sooth sayer 2 tell?em where d slap gon land ?n? I don?t want any of them(cousins)goin home wit their cheeks red ?n? ur finga printz on?em.

I don?t hit gurlz,neither do I need an apache helicopter,f-16 fighter jet nor b-52 bomber jet 2 get even wit some weak-ass-twat.i?m bringin?d battle 2 y?all coz u leave me no choice ?n? I?ve 2 leave u no voice.a womanz worst enemy 2day can be her in ba kai ba sai rijiya luva 2morow.in ba tsoro ba ina kuke(hafcy ?n? fateez),wanna be ivory u outta diz coz I hate fat chickz wit body enormous.d two of u come out ?n?see if I don?t capture ur soft ?n? fragile heartz ?n? play wit ur emotionz like a ball(football,basketball,rugby) ?n? afta breakin?em in2 pieces,pass?em around coz aint no fun if d hommiez cant have none.

Ma African queenz where u at?alwayz try ?n? keep it gully.f*@# wat pple think coz they all confuse(pac;neva believe in wat u hear or read).d ivory,shez allaaaaiiiiiiiiiight but shez not real.i dont need a real diamond 2 feel like a million dollar.
There iz a lot of missin?pieces ?n? xplicit content I?ve 2 leave out,so don?t let me xpoze u 2 d folkz who don?t know ya coz I know yah 2 well.
While u leakin? at d seams ?n? deliberatin ova ur loss,I?ll be getting?ready 2 party ma ass 2ruout d nite wit dem flyest African queenz.
Stay chizzle like a defeated boxer.

I neva intended 2 do diz but itz up 2 a nigga cant take it any longer,I undarated d ivory but I
now know beta;wen u make a coward fight,he/she killz d devil.i guess I?ve 2 do it

Ivory twinkle,d pic caused u a stomach ache coz u a wanna be ivory,I only 2 remind u of who u iz.it showz u aint cool wit d trip down memory lane.u might az well tell d kidz why u teamed up wit ur cousins ?n? spent 72hrz analyzing d object of ur objection.how can I be an object of ur desire?wat r ur desires?vanity?dat I can neva be,so stop getting?tizzy.

Madam dezigna,it seems u know all about fashion but hope a little correction from a novice wont upset u?i don?t think u shuld be in dem phatfarm jeanz coz they men?z wear.why not get a pair of babyphat by kimora lee simmons?i think dat?ll be beta fly dud.
Plz get ur glasses or u can do urself good by removing doze contactz ?n? if possible stick ur flaked-out-head 2ru ur screen ?n? take a very sharp luk at d pic,I DON?T ROCK ECKO LTD BUT ECKO UNLTD!!!get lost wit ur big boo-boo.may be I?m outdated,but yaushe aka fara rockin?din Marley hat da dankwali all a tare??n? doze all tyme fave of urz mean nuttin 2 me(snoop;a white boi sayz f*@# snoop dogg clothin? ?n? I say f*@# Gucci)coz u soon move from kravitz newsboy 2 krazy newzgurl ?n? 2 krazy newztwinkle.na so madness dey take start.black zombie.

Watz d problem baby gurl?it seems u cant diff btw a ryte hand ?n?a left one or maybe u don?t know where 2 wear a tyme piece ?n? a bling?r u sure u?ve eva seen d four wallz of a primary class room?i?ma help u,a tyme piece iz meant 4 d left hand ?n? a bling 4 d ryte hand.hope u got dat in 2 ur thick brain?life aint about rockin? blingz ?n? platinum chainz big enuff 2 cause neck painz.u can keep doze cheesy,flimsy,slimsy ?n? silly beadz of urz I don?t need?em coz they?ve no history + I aint a model ?n? I have mo than I can eva ask 4.u might  be a little bit disappointed coz d tyme piece aint watchu think.i know nuttin? about fashion but I don?t go on phatfarm jeanz,dankwali,Marley hat ?n? skull hat all at d same tyme.wen I pick a will esco,den datz it from head 2 toe.

U already know why d face waz hidden(a warrior not a model) but it seems other reasons r juz showin up.maybe 2 stop u from getting? ideaz,maybe 2 stop u from havin  sweet dreamz,caressin ur teddy,thinking I?m d one,maybe 2 stop u from?hhmmm?.gettin?sticky.
Ur clownish bulletz did nuttin? 2 me coz a true black face can neva be damaged(fifty;from d last shootout/I got a dimple on ma face/butz nuttin?/I can go afta mase fanbase/a shell hit ma jaw/don?t wait 4 doctor 2 get it out/hit ma wisdom tooth *huck-too* spit it out.  Pac;I got shot five tymez/but I?m still breathin?/datz a proof there iz a GOD/if u need a reason)

Cameraz make no magic.i?m neva mama?z boi or a baby boi so I?m neva cute,rather I?m good lukin? in a ruff way(nas;femalez know d sexiest iz always d nastiest).

Wen u were yong,maybe ur mama told u GOD don?t like ugly ?n? u thought about scrappin? ur face so he gon like u.now u grown,u visited modupe ozuola or maybe u been 2 d swan(a mafarki).u watch 2 much ivory moviez,load?em up against d wall.so watz d ans?gurlz dat don?t ryme ryte.u lie,u die.let d real live black gurlz hear d truth from me.wat?ll u do if u waz ALEK WEK,little skag?

I can imagine u pumped up ?n? plump,obessed,sittin?on a couch all day ?n? layin? fart( e?ry one around u runnin? 4  a noze mask),sendin? ur yonger onez 2 get u diz,get u dat ?n? also holdin? a copy of ELLE or COSMO,wishin u were d cover gurl.afta seein? all d d plastic surgeon?z u?ve heard about ?n? bein 2 various gym still ba labari.now u mad coz I aint like u.i eat 2 live ?n? not live 2 eat.in other 2 lengthen ma life,I lessen ma mealz.i?ve a solution 2 ur problem;a pound of bluntz e?ry day 4 a month,one sachet of inhale e?ry day 4 a month,one sachet of ryphenol e?ry day 4 a month,a bottle of vodka ?n? hennessey e?ry day 4 a month(man bein reasonable must get drunk;d best in life iz but intoxication).ask dr.snoop  about d prescription.
Nature gave me wat u?ve been dyin? 4 (skinny) coz a wanna be ivory like u?ll wish 2 be me coz it sellz in d land of d ivories.eva seen tom cruise,Penelope cruz ?n? liz hurley.

No way baby gurl,plz keep ur eyez off dat ring coz it belongz 2 ma African queenz.no damn ivory.
A fashion theraphy or therapy?i guess d tongue iz influencin d fingerz.ALLAH ya wadaran naka ya lallace.4 d last tyme,I don?t need doze gyare-gyare coz I?m not a model.

Dat pic waz taken in place a woman like u (virtue of weak mind) can neva get in.i gave it 2 a friend of mine who developed ?n? printed it at AREWA STUDIO,KN,datz why it waz stamped.if I?m given d opportunity 2 come back in 2 d world az a gurl,I rather be a binta, admirin? micheal power than be a twinkle admirin? van diesel,Antonio banderas ?n? brad pitt.be proud of who u iz,keep it black baby.

Wateva iz dat on  d left hand side of ur post below ur name,I dont know ?n? neva wish 2 know,but it seems I inspired u.r u tryin? 2 make me ur role model?4get it coz ma shoez r 2 big 4 u 2 walk in.

How do I meet up wit u?me a black,u a wanna be ivory,I don?t think itz possible,until u realize who u r ?n? retrace ur footstepz datz wen u meet me up.a faceless face haz no cheekz ?n? recievez no slap, u only hit wide makin? e?ry one think u nutz.if d slap iz wit great annoyance( az I can c) then I pray ur cousins r neva around wen we meet coz no one needz a sooth sayer 2 tell?em where d slap gon land ?n? I don?t want any of them(cousins)goin home wit their cheeks red ?n? ur finga printz on?em.

I don?t hit gurlz,neither do I need an apache helicopter,f-16 fighter jet nor b-52 bomber jet 2 get even wit some weak-ass-twat.i?m bringin?d battle 2 y?all coz u leave me no choice ?n? I?ve 2 leave u no voice.a womanz worst enemy 2day can be her in ba kai ba sai rijiya luva 2morow.in ba tsoro ba ina kuke(hafcy ?n? fateez),wanna be ivory u outta diz coz I hate fat chickz wit body enormous.d two of u come out ?n?see if I don?t capture ur soft ?n? fragile heartz ?n? play wit ur emotionz like a ball(football,basketball,rugby) ?n? afta breakin?em in2 pieces,pass?em around coz aint no fun if d hommiez cant have none.

Ma African queenz where u at?alwayz try ?n? keep it gully.f*@# wat pple think coz they all confuse(pac;neva believe in wat u hear or read).d ivory,shez allaaaaiiiiiiiiiight but shez not real.i dont need a real diamond 2 feel like a million dollar.
There iz a lot of missin?pieces ?n? xplicit content I?ve 2 leave out,so don?t let me xpoze u 2 d folkz who don?t know ya coz I know yah 2 well.
While u leakin? at d seams ?n? deliberatin ova ur loss,I?ll be getting?ready 2 party ma ass 2ruout d nite wit dem flyest African queenz.
Stay chizzle like a defeated boxer.

Twinkle

Laughing the freaking shining light off myself. Wetin naaa Oga Umuaka? Blood pressure is high by now? hehehe. First things first Mr Rapper, appeared as a guest made a post, appreared as sa salati repeated the same post, reappeared AGAIN and made the SAME PARTICULAR POST TWICE IN ONE POST! I bet you were freaking boiling and in a rush to reply to vent out your anger right? hehehehe I WONNNNNNN. I said I will keep provoking and upsetting you. Watch your freaking blood level mumu.

Listen everything about your picture whether is right its all WRONG TO ME. You think I will sit down and praise that silly photo. Hellz Nawz. Had it been it was a full picture I will BLINDLY CLAIM THAT YOU WERE PUTTING YOUR LEFT LEG IN YOUR RIGHT SHOE OR IF YOU GAT SHOES ON I WILL CLAIM YOU HAD NONE! And oh mumu, go and learn INDIRECT REFERRALS. Bout the Phatfarm, ode, dozo it was an INDIRECT COMMENT. LET ME BRING MY INTELLIGENCE DOWN TO YOUR ILLERTATE LEVEL. (Abun a nake nufi anan shine, mace tasan a real thug can rock up phatfarm gears, indirectly am here rocked up a mumu like you aint) which chikah doesnt rock babyphat. The only chikah is your hoochiee maam, thats if you have any. First class mumu. By the way mumu, its SO LOCAL to be geared up in one designer outfit from head to toes (as you so claimed, thats if its true) there is something called BLENDING! And believe you me, geared up from head to toe in one brand name holding his RIBS and sticking to thumb fingers as posee IN A GODDAM arewa studio' aint nothing but a goddam freaking style of a LOCAL CHAMPION like yourself. SO kill me :x  :D

And the BIG ONE. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A RAPPER. I DONT CARE IF YOU WRITE SONGS. I DONT CARE IF YOU FREAKING TOOK THAT PHOTO FOR YOUR ALBUM. I DONT GIVE A HOOT IF YOUR POSE SYMBOLISES NEXT TO NOTHING :P  :x  I DONT CARE WHETHER IS YOUR FREINDS COUSINSS FREIDS WORREVA AND WHERE YOU DELVELOPED THAT PICTURE. I DONT CARE HOW MANY GIRLS LIKE YOU. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A WORRIOR (in my own words PURE LIES). I DONT CARE IF YOUR FATHER IS THE KING OF UMUAKA. KAI I DONT CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU ARE THE SON OF KINTA KUNTE!!!!!!!! (All you ever know is am gonna be a rap star, my father is this, This girl likes me) YOU ARE CLASSIC DEFINITION OF AN IMMATURED PROGRESSING TO TEENAGEHOOD HORMONAL IMBALANCE SUFFERING GUY. AGAIN ITS EITHER **** THIS OR THAT IS  S***. (That is all your BIG OGO CAN CARRY TO MAKE YOU SOUND KOOL) ONE WORD: UNKOOL.(but hey that is all you will ever know). YOU WILL SEE US PROGRESS AND WE WILL SEE YOU DEGRESS TO THE LOWEST LEVEL. hehehehehe am so happy you are replying. BRING IT ON HOMIE, AND STAY CLAMPED TO YOUR FREAKING KEYBOARD AND WAIT FOR OUR REPLIES. (mind you we have a life, so reply is wen ABLE) :roll:

BA ABUN DA YASANI SAI FREAKING QUOTING LYRICAL LINE. (Livin life on fast lane) aint that IIpac's words. (U should call yourself ) WHY YOU SOUNDING SO HURT "YAM HEAD"? FOR ALL I CARE, AND FROM YOUR PICTURE YOU ARE A REAL DUPLICATE OF "SHAGGY" FROM SCOOBY DOO. SO GO AND DIE. BELIEVE ME YOU WITH YOUR UTTERLY DISGUSTING ATTITUDE ALL YOU WILL EVER BE IN LIFE IS A MIND OSSESSED WANNA BE RAP ARTIST. COME FORWARD AND FREAKING BET ME ON THAT AND YOU WILL PRAY FOR YOUR LONG LIFE TO SEE WHEN THAT DAY WILL NEVER COME TO YOU TO HOLD THE GODDAM MIKE AND HOLLA. I HAVE ANALYSED YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL NOT TAKE MY WORDS BACK. ANYTHING YOU DO RIGHT IS WRONG IN MY EYES FROM THAT PICTURE. AGAIN ALL I SEE IN THAT PCITURE IS SHAGGY FROM SCOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

STICKS AND STONE MAY BREAK OUR BONES BUT YOUR WORDS WILL HURTS US. I WAS LAUGHING BECAUSE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME IS TO CAUSE YOU GRIEVE AND ANGER. AND THANK YOU LORD FOR I HAVE ACHIEVED IT. (light shining through her head) I HAVE BEEN BLESSED. (AMEN) hehehehhehehe :lol:

ALL THE WARMEST REGARDS TO YOU AND GREET YOUR MUMMY AND DADDY FOR ME.  :D  (I am very respectful mind you!) :P

(Twinkle.....sings baa baa black sheep have you any wool? And walks out)
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Twinkle"And believe you me, geared up from head to toe in one brand name holding his RIBS and sticking to thumb fingers as posee IN A GODDAM arewa studio' aint nothing but a goddam freaking style of a LOCAL CHAMPION like yourself. SO kill me :x  :D

FOR ALL I CARE, AND FROM YOUR PICTURE YOU ARE A REAL DUPLICATE OF "SHAGGY" FROM SCOOBY DOO.
LOL LOL AM FREAKING LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF. NO ONE CAN TOP THAT!!! TWINKLE. LOL LOL LOL LOL WAI SHAGGY FROM SCOOBY DOO hahahahaha :lol:  (may I wipe the tears off my face pleas?) LOL

Quote from: "Twinkle"WHY YOU SOUNDING SO HURT "YAM HEAD"?

HOLD UP! HOLD UP! GURLFREIND.  :lol:  :D  WHICH YAM ARE YOU IN PARTICULAR REFERRING TO HIS HEAD AS? THIS YAM BELOW?
What you see is what you get[/b]