News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GIRMA YA FADI

Started by sa salati, September 27, 2004, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

God,those were the days .Those were the days.When I used to fuel the rebellion ,sit back and bask in it's fierce glory.
Now everything is boring,unoriginal,corny,mediocre and repetitive.

Imm'a need foR Ummita,Twinkle,Hafsi,Sa-salati etc to report with immediate effect.

I live for those battle threads!!!! Please bring the punching bag backkkkk and nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

bakangizo

QuoteNow everything is boring,unoriginal,corny,mediocre and repetitive.

Imm'a need foR Ummita,Twinkle,Hafsi,Sa-salati etc to report with immediate effect.

I think you guys are taking the "I missed the old forum" thing a bit too much. Incessant whining and complaints about how boring, mediocre bla bla the forum currently is won't help. On the other hand it has the effect of making the newcomers feel inadequate. If you feel so strongly about the "oldForum", then stay away. Or stay here, post more often and make the forum that "great" again.

Or shall we all join the chorus of calling for the old forumers to come back.? :roll:

I think I would sign-off for now.

dan kauye

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
QuoteNow everything is boring,unoriginal,corny,mediocre and repetitive.

I think you guys are taking the "I missed the old forum" thing a bit too much. Incessant whining and complaints about how boring, mediocre bla bla the forum currently is won't help. On the other hand it has the effect of making the newcomers feel inadequate. If you feel so strongly about the "oldForum", then stay away. Or stay here, post more often and make the forum that "great" again.

Or shall we all join the chorus of calling for the old forumers to come back.? :roll:

I think I would sign-off for now.

Huh? Speak up,speak louder cuz I can't hear ya.I knew you'd be here in a minute yapping @ my posts.How predictable.

I have every right to be nostalgic.And it has nothing to do with you or any other newbie.I didn't have any subliminal messages directed at anyone.Just felt the need to resurrect the thread I thought epitomizes the fun I used to have in here.Not that you owe me any obligations to explain mysef to you.

And I won't apologize for making you feel ''inadequate'' ,cuz as far as I'm concerned you only do that cuz you chose to. And I wont   chew back my words either.

Having said that,some of my fave onliners,whose posts I race to read are new members.Husna,specifically speaking is one of them.So,where's the logic? Don't be mad at me cuz you ain't part of the history.

I'll cloud up and rain down on you as I see fit.And hang you out there to dry if need be. :arrow:

You are still kool in my book though,just know which other fence to cross.But,if you decide to sign-off,good riddance.

Muhsin

As you already said; you have every right to be nostalgic (if I qouted you right?) Yes, you've a granted one dan-Kauye but you here sincerely go out beyond that limit. What I mean here is that; you sounded too togh as well as too squawky on both Bakan-Gizo and other new members which am one of 'em.

As one popular saying goes; duk wanda ya tuna bara.....Thus, as we see your post on just remembering those 'missed' in the forum, we can from that juncture intuitively fathom that something is really amiss. And if its something we can call off, so definetly we'll do. But, your response reveals othewise. Why our elder forumer? :shock:

Please, don't....I don't know exactly what to say 'cus am perfectly  :? . Don't take a look at my being (maybe youngest, novice and worst English writer). Gaskiya can come out from a person you 'engineered' his birth. Don Allah ka sakko!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Huh? Speak up,speak louder cuz I can't hear ya. I knew you'd be here in a minute yapping @ my posts.How predictable.
Emphasis mine. Interpreted another way, this was then posted with me at the back of your mind. Stop looking over your shoulders. Didn't know I scare you that much.

QuoteI have every right to be nostalgic.And it has nothing to do with you or any other newbie.I didn't have any subliminal messages directed at anyone... bla bla bla
Dude, I was only trying to make you think of the possible implication of what you posted. Or have been posted by others as well regarding this issue for sometime now. But I guess not all of us have the capacity to comprehend things as simple as that. And, uh, yeah you have the right to be nostalgic. Only be matured everytime someone decides to post a rider. Stop acting like a spoilt kid.

I'll cloud up and rain down on you as I see fit.And hang you out there to dry if need be. :arrow:
You are cloudy. That much can be deduced from your tantrum-infested posts.

QuoteYou are still kool in my book though
Let me deflate your misguided ego. I and most ppl, don't give a sh*****t.

QuoteBut,if you decide to sign-off,good riddance.
*sighs* Okay. I will log-off for tonight. You probably (just may be) understand that, don't you?

gogannaka

THE PUNCHING BAG IS BACK  :lol:

DK beware of BG :His words can cut like a Japanese sword.
Muhsin dont fuel the already 'getting ou of control' fire,just wait and see how DK will spit next time  :twisted:
I'm on the edge of my seats.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

dan kauye

**********Passes out laughing*********

There's no such thing as bad publicity.Mission almost accomplished. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*~MuDa~*

Whoa?hold uf, hold uf. What?s been goin on here? A beep? No wonder, I thought i habe sensed some kinda tension between zis 2 titans.

Zat sounds lyk a raf battle funchline aint it? Dope, dope.

Huh? Speak up,speak louder cuz I can't hear ya. I knew you'd be here in a minute yapping @ my posts.How predictable.
Emphasis mine. Interpreted another way, this was then posted with me at the back of your mind. Stop looking over your shoulders. Didn't know I scare you that much.

Boi zat shud hurt...men i neber knew Black-Sfyder could be dat subliminaly patal. Bring it on gladiators, way to go...am enjoying zis, "hey GNK...where da belt on my chair at?" :wink:
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"Whoa?hold uf, hold uf. What?s been goin on here? A beep? No wonder, I thought i habe sensed some kinda tension between zis 2 titans.

Dama ance when  2 elephants are fighting, its the ants that get trampled upon. So sai mu basu fili, otherwise we get our comeuppance. :shock:
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

You know,i've noticed that DK is not in top form these days.Its as if ya je kauye sun yi demoralising din shi.
But BKGZO is in top form o!
Muhsin kuma is a catalyst but siding BKGZO.

I wish IBB were here  :evil: DK wouldn't have set foot here mtssss.
Make i go get popcorn jare!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: "gogannaka"You know,i've noticed that DK is not in top form these days.Its as if ya je kauye sun yi demoralising din shi.

I think its election fever.... DK probably failed the primaries at his constituency.. rigged out of it so to speak as the PDP is so expertly doing to its contestants....:lol:  :lol:
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: "gogannaka"
A'a, muhsin gaskiya ya gani, kuma ya fada.

dan kauye

Quote from: "gogannaka"You know,i've noticed that DK is not in top form these days.Its as if ya je kauye sun yi demoralising din shi.

Who? IBB? Who's that? Better yet who are you? I see you are trying to get ya place but you ain't fooling no one,I putt my e-fame on it.I'm scared of myself ain't nobody wanna try me! And no,I'm sorry but I only knife at A-list celebrity onliners,and as you might have known already,you'll never make my top 100.So,stick to following them other kids around.But,when shit hits the fan,it  can hit especially hard.Phase outta here,this way :arrow:

dan kauye

Quote from: "Muhsin"As you already said; you have every right to be nostalgic (if I qouted you right?) Yes, you've a granted one dan-Kauye but you here sincerely go out beyond that limit. What I mean here is that; you sounded too togh as well as too squawky on both Bakan-Gizo and other new members which am one of 'em.

As one popular saying goes; duk wanda ya tuna bara.....Thus, as we see your post on just remembering those 'missed' in the forum, we can from that juncture intuitively fathom that something is really amiss. And if its something we can call off, so definetly we'll do. But, your response reveals othewise. Why our elder forumer? :shock:

Please, don't....I don't know exactly what to say 'cus am perfectly  :? . Don't take a look at my being (maybe youngest, novice and worst English writer). Gaskiya can come out from a person you 'engineered' his birth. Don Allah ka sakko!

Who are you,again? What's with these no-name members coming at a veteran from sideways.But yeah,get ya squad on cuz I don't wreck solos.Better stick with them other flop members ,and get ya umbrellas out cuz you know what is it when I thunder up.You too,outta here :arrow:

dan kauye

QuoteI have every right to be nostalgic.And it has nothing to do with you or any other newbie.I didn't have any subliminal messages directed at anyone... bla bla bla
Dude, I was only trying to make you think of the possible implication of what you posted. Or have been posted by others as well regarding this issue for sometime now. But I guess not all of us have the capacity to comprehend things as simple as that. And, uh, yeah you have the right to be nostalgic. Only be matured everytime someone decides to post a rider. Stop acting like a spoilt kid.

QuoteBut,if you decide to sign-off,good riddance.
*sighs* Okay. I will log-off for tonight. You probably (just may be) understand that, don't you?

LMFAO @ how this kid analyzes my EVERY  sentence.Boy,if you dish it,then you shud be able to take it.You started it but we'll end it in my own terms and we'll do it MY WAY.Brace yaself,yanar gizo-gizo cuz you are messing with a tarantula,the end all and be all of all Gizos.

LMFAO X 10 @ how I got you stuck in your e-feelings.Who catches feelings accross the net ,how pathetic .,And guess what,it's on till I'm gone.I'll have you typing ya life away all night ,while I screencap them cheap shots and send them out the box.

And didn't you say you were going to stay away for some time? It ain't even been full 48 hours yet but you cudn't resist peeping what I gotta serve for ya. Stop wispering and speak up like a man cuz I STILL can't hear ya.Cudn't take the heat? Sad? Scared? Like I said earlier,your whole existence on this site is a joke and you'll serve to my entertainment  AND  you'll be the punching bag as I see fit. And you'll STILL  be kool in my book.Now what? Anyone wants trouble?

And yes,I'm egotistical.Conceited,Pompous,Arrongant etc I'll exhaust all them little adjectives till you switch up to spanish.

Now get to typing ya life away with them weak responses.For now though,outta my sight  tooooo  :arrow: