News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE REASONS WHY WE NEED PRAYERS IN JIGAWA

Started by mlbash, September 30, 2004, 06:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

THE REASONS WHY JIGAWA NEEDS PRAYERS;

THE ISSUE OF SECTIONALISM;  The classical example of  sectionalism within equal tribes is in Jigawa State. We are all Hausa/Fulani, all others put together are less than 5%. Over 90% of us are muslims, at least. But the issue of sectionalism is so pronounced that, it is manifestations go beyond the state politics and civil service, it spread even to various tertiary institutions unionism of the state?s students.

DEVELOPMENT; I was opportune to be in most of the Northern States Capital, especially the most recent ones comparing; Gombe, Gusau, Damaturu on one side and Dutse on the other side, one can tell what a development is! I?m not complaining of the decentralization of ministries by the present regime, but if at all we are serious, the level of development in Jigawa State would have exceed the present state by more than five fold at least!

ADMINISTRATION AND CIVIL SERVICE; There is no doubt about the non chalant attitude of the senior Administrators and the Civil Servant of the state. The reason for this is; I don?t know how any State can develop without dedication, honesty and motivation from the afore mentioned personnel. For instance, most of the Commissioners reside in Kano, likewise the permanent Secretaries, Directors and other Senior Civil Servants. Only few of these personnel spent the complete working days in the State. Most of them carry their official cars on daily basis to the State and come back to pass the night in Kano.

LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL; I wonder if we have any legislators in Jigawa State. Because not for once I ever heard any positive and reasonable bill being passed by the House of Assembly for any sound project, addendum, credendum or corundum. Therefore what can we say is the possible explanation for this? Are they educated enough to be there anyway?  

THE GOVERNMENT;  Though they said the Governor is very sharp and work very fast, that he covers the work of one week just within a day, but I think that is not the best. The chief executive of a State  should be very much available to observe and supervise project and assignments delegated. Had it been the Government is very serious about the sound and foresight projects being implemented in State so far, must of the work would have been completed by now and fruitful results would have been obtained. For instance, what happened to the sugar plantation that was implemented few years back? How far with State?s industries like Kazaure Tomato Processing Company, Hadejia Atafi Rice Processing, Birnin Kudu Dairy Processing  and others?
I can not blame the Governor alone, rather the Legislative council, the Judiciary, the Civil Service, the Emirate Council and the State?s ? BIG SHOTS ? Why all these people? Because one single person should not be that brainy and ruthless enough so as to manipulates, silences and monopolizes the whole State and reduces everyone to puppets, without those people 100% support! Therefore ours NA PRAYERS!      

I HOPE YOU'LL ALL REASON WITH ME, I MEAN OBJECTIVELY
! :!:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

MR. ADMIN, I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS, I THOUGHT YOU WERE INTERESTED IN OUR BELOVED STATE?

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Yes, the situation in Jigawa require the Jigawites attention and action. The electorates need to seek answers from the leaders they elected. The house should woke-up from its slumber and call Saminu to order.

I think the Internet project is in order if only the Government is serious and sincere. Amma al'marin kiwon macizai, tsutsotsi da kwadi yana bukatar dubawa....... Amma ban sani ba ko Hadejawanku suna amfani da kwadi mudai Katsinawa bama cin kwadi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

mlbash

Quote from: "EMTL"Assalamu alaikum,
Yes, the situation in Jigawa require the Jigawites attention and action. The electorates need to seek answers from the leaders they elected. The house should woke-up from its slumber and call Saminu to order.

I think the Internet project is in order if only the Government is serious and sincere. Amma al'marin kiwon macizai, tsutsotsi da kwadi yana bukatar dubawa....... Amma ban sani ba ko Hadejawanku suna amfani da kwadi mudai Katsinawa bama cin kwadi.

WAI WAI WAI! LAILAI ENGR, KA TAFO WANI BABBAN AL'AMARI!
TO, BARI DAI NA BARSU SU AMSA MAKA, AI KUNFI KUSA!
:lol:

admin

Assalamu alaikum;
mlbash,

Thanks a lot YES indeed for the above reasons and then some, JIGAWA NEEDS PRAYERS!!!
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

mlbash

Quote from: "admin"Assalamu alaikum;
mlbash,

Thanks a lot YES indeed for the above reasons and then some, JIGAWA NEEDS PRAYERS!!!

thank you veryu much mr. admin for the concern you showed.

mlbash

more prayers for Jigawa please! the time is fast flying three quater now gone and regretfully, not much to show!