News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DETECTING A FOUL PLAY

Started by mlbash, September 30, 2004, 07:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM, WHY IS IT ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOSSIP, RELATION BETWEEN GUY AND BABE OR RELATED ISSUES RECIEVE MAXIMUM VIEWS AS AGAINST ANY OTHER TOPIC NO MATTER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS?

JUST CHECK THE TOPICS AND CHECK THE VIEWS, YOU CAN'T MISS WHAT I MEAN!
:)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

beautilicious

uh... coz those r d most important thngs d kanoonliners can thnk of??
but seriously, bash is rite
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"uh... coz those r d most important thngs d kanoonliners can thnk of??
but seriously, bash is rite

you can really say that again! :lol:

mlbash

still the pattern remains the same after about 2 years of posting the initial observation.

neozizo

malbash your observation is very acurate.
cant say what the reason is though....
but sure makes KO very unexciting and unappealling. :(  :(  :(  :(

zezezee

just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "zizo"malbash your observation is very acurate.
cant say what the reason is though....
but sure makes KO very unexciting and unappealling. :(  :(  :(  :(

Haba Mallam Zizo how can u say a thing like zat? On ze contrary me i think it is eben whut keefs our humble kanoonline actibe or wut do u think people?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ajingi"Haba Muda,

Ba'a tuna mu ko?

Ni na isa? Ai nayi kadan, did u not c my plashing sometym a go...Lol?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: "mlbash"  I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM, WHY IS IT ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOSSIP, RELATION BETWEEN GUY AND BABE OR RELATED ISSUES RECIEVE MAXIMUM VIEWS AS AGAINST ANY OTHER TOPIC NO MATTER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS?

Gossip is juicy :wink: relationships are interesting :wink:  :wink: They are more intriguing than talking about israel palestine, lebanon, nigeria, magudi obj etc......
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

mlbash

dan kauye

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
Quote from: "mlbash"  I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM, WHY IS IT ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOSSIP, RELATION BETWEEN GUY AND BABE OR RELATED ISSUES RECIEVE MAXIMUM VIEWS AS AGAINST ANY OTHER TOPIC NO MATTER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS?

Gossip is juicy :wink: relationships are interesting :wink:  :wink: They are more intriguing than talking about israel palestine, lebanon, nigeria, magudi obj etc......

I so echo your sentiment.It never cease to amaze me as to why Basheer supposedly expect this place to be of intellectual atmosphere.As the theme suggests this is a ''chit chat'' section.Get the ball rolling or move over ..*shakes my head*
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

oh! i meant the entire forum not chit chat sub forum!