News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

15 things U probably neva knew or thot about.

Started by dan kauye, October 03, 2004, 07:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

hey'll ,jus came accross this piece n thot y'll might hav a field day wif it(sa-salati i strongly suggest u stay outta dis coz i know empty vessels makes d loudest noise..lol(juss kidding)
15 Things You Probably
Never Knew or Thought About

1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. If not for you, someone may not be living.

8. You are special and unique.

9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

A Minute

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them

Take the time... to live and love.
If you do so, You will certainly brighten someone's day and might change their perspective on life, for the better.

MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER COME APART ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART!
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE AND IN YOUR HEART FOREVER AND EVER!

ENJOY!!!

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sa salati

datz a very nice thot but u've forgotten lifez a b@#*h and itz neva a bed of rozez.u only considad d good side of life and friendship 4getin about d other side.u and i know dat:

1.wen u think there iz luv,aint no luv but hatred.
2.at least 5 pple in diz world hate u so much,they wuld do anythin 2 wipe u out d surface of d earth.
3.at least 15 pple in diz world hate u in some way.
4.d only reazon pple wuld eva luv u iz wen u do dem 'n' stop doin u.
5.a simple no from u can cause a life tyme hatred,even if d person likez u.
6.some pple r snakez,their hugz r fake.
7.u stand alone in diz cold world.
8.wen u prepare 4 d best datz wen u get d worst.
9.itz not ur own enemiez dat getchu,itz alwayz ur own pple.
10.neva trust no body.

in life u meet diff typez of pple,d most important thin iz alwayz repp urself no matter how bad u r coz u can neva pleaze humanz no matter how hard u try.neva dizpleaze urself 2 pleaze otherz.if u r good,den be good 2 a fault.if u bad,den be bad 2 a fault.after all ba kai ka ce a haifeka  ba.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

dan kauye

sa-salati r u blind?? dddddddddnt i say u shud stay outta dis? kunnen kashi gare ka ko? kai wannan yaron baya jin magana,i told ya this piece waz meant 4 alllllllll mah k-online frends(are u one?) if u r den u keep peace not make war! eniway u're one heck of a funny dude lol .str8 up!

Twinkle

Since when? Some caves are so behind the real world :? . This is the twentieth-LYYYYYYYYYY time am seeing this atleast one person, lov, think,miss you thang. Anyhoooooo nice post Dan Kauye. .
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

jewel(abdulgee22)

man,
a very good article. thx for this post , just keep it up. u really keep this place going . Not like su wa'e

cheers
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Ibro2g

Very nice Dan Kauye, but ur post in particular kinda looks like  its 4 d depressed! Somethings in the modern world never allow for compensation, or pity, I'm afraid even the love. Once one loses his sense of belonging and selfishness, no one else keeps his/her fragility and preety soon liable to brake down. There are few places in the world that remains lovable, and filled with pity and brotherhood.. . A place we all survive....K-online honeyz! keep em rollin guyz
Safety and Peace

dan kauye

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Very nice Dan Kauye, but ur post in particular kinda looks like  its 4 d depressed! Somethings in the modern world never allow for compensation, or pity, I'm afraid even the love. Once one loses his sense of belonging and selfishness, no one else keeps his/her fragility and preety soon liable to brake down. There are few places in the world that remains lovable, and filled with pity and brotherhood.. . A place we all survive....K-online honeyz! keep em rollin guyz

hai ibro2g,i sorta felt ur response & i assume u not particularly referring 2 me(as in "looks like its 4 d depressed") if yes then ..big NOPE!.it nufing personal...its juss a nice piece ma lady-pal sent me,i thot its kinda kool & decided 2 share it wif d whole k-online family,if there's jus 1 thang i like abaut dan-kauye its my ability 2 admit..as in ..if i was depressed i'll definately seek assistance & ofcourse 4rm d k-onlyners..i'm more of an xtrovert..i neva quite fathom why one wud  die in silense ..emotions kill!...& yup ibro,its amazing how many ppl a not-so-serious post u made cud inspire,some ppl out there r hurt emotionally yet hardly as it 2 believe an inspiring piece cud make a diffrence in thier mood swings.one thing i came 2 realize in life is dat nobody xsists alone..thus d saying ''no man is an island'' ..4 instance..a pretty chic walks past ya in a very reaviling attire..& she happens 2 do it without knwing whut impacts she's going 2 make on ur..y'knw whut! .she might jus be living in her own world minding her heck..unknown 2 her ..she causes a traffic hold-up & all..little confession;y'know life's got its ups & downs..there was dis tyme  i was so hurt abaut lotta weird & unfortunate happenstances in ma life..& being d type dat puts emotions 2 papers..i wrote loads of emotion-hurt poetry-like articles & posted up there in ma personal blog page @ a particular site...i neva quite thot it(d article) was going 2 generate awesome responses & spark up discussions abaut emotional problems ..but b4 one cud say bingo...i had PM'S,mails & all..ppl telling me how much inspired they really were my ma ritings ..u cee?..so i concluded dat nobody xsists alone! ..& dont be too surprised @ d impact dis little piece 4 d "depressed" is really going 2 make on som onlynerz...i've lost most of my so-called poetry-like articles..oops just found dis;!(PS  u might not 2 impressed or inspired as its 4 d depressed & not 4 ur likes (maybe)..read on:

P-E-A-C-E

I nid peace..I nid closure...I nid 2 move on in life....I've com 2 accept it all.....I can't keep on dwellin' in d past....I jus can't afford dat rite now...In denial i've bin 4 years..I thot I dealt wit it all.....I thot I cud 4give, 4get & move on...Guess I was rong...I nid 2 face it coz its bin eatin' me up slowly & its eventually catchin' up wit me.....I nid 2 make peace....It's tyme 20 take dat step 4ward in life 2 make peace...Its very important I make dis  decision...dis may be mah last chance...Somtin tells me it myte be too late...dis is it....dis is it 4 me....Ma heart is heavy...I can feel it..It's hurting...Its burnin'.....It nids 2 be @ peace......Its tyme 2 face d truth........Cuz i'm so ready 4 d new beginnings dat awaits me...My inner-strenght is weakenin' by day & my spirit is slowly fadin' away by night....Heck! I try so hard 2 stand tall & stay strong but its catchin' up on me cuz I see myself stumblin' so I nid closure..I really do....I look in d mirrow & see a good-looking  creature wit a sad face & a sufferin' soul in thirst of peace, hungry 4 closure....Here I com ..I'm on ma way........yup! ...d journey now begins.......Here I com

now whut'd ya reckon?

dan kauye

HERE'S ANOTHER KOOL PIECE A BUDDY SENT ME...

1.To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE

Love  is like a butterfly . The more you chase it , the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts , but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time  and choose the best.

2.To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE

Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

3.To My Friends Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE

Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart . Never look in the eye

when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...

4.To My Friends Who Are............MARRIED

Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."

5.To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED

The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.

6.To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them .

7.To My Friends Who Are............NAIVE

How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.

8.To My Friends Who Are............POSSESSIVE

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

9.To My Friends Who Are............AFRAID TO CONFESS

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

10.To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....

11.TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......

My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong
, mature , never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.

ANYWAY I WISH Y'ALLLLLLLLLLL GUD LUCK!