News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The new Hausa era.

Started by Ibro2g, April 01, 2003, 11:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Onliners!!!, Can anyone REALLY tell me what?s a Hausa mans present status in today?s Islamic society?

Would you agree if I say, the Hausa people are becoming amongst one of the worse tribes in Nigeria? Or would you merely ignore the facts that, From the way I see it, we are becoming no different to the wild Arabia of the pre Islamic era. Our Modesty, Pride & Trust. Now this I put & forward as a question to you all!!  

Isnt it true that
Gone were the days when the words of the Hausas are trusted?  
Gone were the days when our daughters had their prides & were pious & clean?
Gone were the days when our neighbourhood was brotherhood?
Maybe Gone is half the real Islamic north, the uncorrupted north, and the peaceful north in this Islamic era. Maybe it has become something I can say now say prehistoric story in history!!!?

I can also say that Hausa on its own finds itself, barely comparable to what the Hausa society was...known for, some of it destroyed, others are in line.  

Facts like these can not be ignored.
Take a good look at our people today. The men, proudly kill at will, homosexuals & Lesbians of the national order and the highest of class and ranks, fraudsters in the market and many other places, selfishness, ignorance, hatred,unthrustworthiness, and oppression, liars, beggars (the highest tally in Nija), ritualists, thieves both armed and desk robbers. The women aren't any different, worse yet we got madams (sugar moms), prostitutes etc. Young girls with teenage pregnancies,abortion, nudity and ill dressing, disrespect, drugs and a thousand other adopted attitudes and habits that are mostly westernised, and never associated with us. Henceforth the disguise these satanic behaviours with pretence and create an illusion for compensation.  

Would you agree if I say only few that hold on to a lil faith of Islam holds the north together, and try to maintain what it was from the lil pieces they could gather.  
I know most of these things are common to some other ethnic groups but the difference is we were never associated with it, we are falling, and becoming rotten. How far are we going to destroy Islam & say it?s all about being westernised? How far will we go & to what extend are we going to continue behaving unreal in the reality of ISLAMICITY.  

Reality?s not strange in Islam, not unexpected. Reality doesn?t reside in the sudden hallucinations of events. Reality is when things happen which is truly a real event. Reality is when things happen for every genuine reason. How many of the events of history have occurred?. for no other reason, but Islam!!!  Now how many unreal things are happening in the world of Islam which is unreal in Islam and is wiping away the reality of Islam in thsi prsent era of Northern Muslims?

wid lots of help and appreciation to ummitah.
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

People dont call me extremist for nothing.
we sit thousands of miles away from the west,
but our boys and gurls want to copy them....
how is it so?
media ko?
again i repeat people dont call me extremist for nothing.
its high time we wake up
i am highly glad someone else has come up with concrete evidence of the poisoning of our society.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

lionger

Guys this is a result of a bigger phenomenon called 'globalization' or free trade. This benefits the western countries and its multinational companies, but victimizes the third world. Along with environmental destruction, loss of worker's rights, worsening infrastructure and eventually the viscious cycle/bottomless pit of increasing debt, the loss of cultural identity is also a problem. Some countries like south korea have managed to develop their economy while valiantly defending their culture from western erosion to some degree; but the changes are still very clear. i spent some time there, and i must say that the pervasion of mcdonalds, burger king, kfc and other fast-food chains are having a terrible effect on the new generation.in all my days in nigeria i never ate at those places; but i saw many of their ads on tv and couldn't wait to experience such things; but for that to happen i had to leave naija..

These things have a lure, especially if you're young and of the middle/lower class in an underdeveloped country like nigeria. And unfortunately, tight jeans, teenage 'freedom of expression', drugs and all other social vices of the west will get imported into nigeria alomg with 'economic trade'. So in essense i'm saying that this is not just a problem to the Hausas or muslims; its a problem all LDCs (lesser developed countries) in tthe world today have to face.

ummita

wid lots of help and appreciation to ummitah.
U kiddin me ryt? I dunno wat u tklin 'bout

This is a gud line of thread u've started Ibro...2 thumbs up 4 ma hommie.....

Yeah issues like this can not be ignored, yes all you have said is happening.
With regards to women & dressing, I totally are with it. Of course women these days r going naked which is no longer news for they are unda d yoke of fashion & its savagery otherwise called civilisation(but they will tell him d truth on that day) ::) There appear to b fierce competition for 'Miss Naked of d century' If I may say...well perharps the 'winner' will emerge when these women begin to sow together and wear transparent nylon sheets [similar 2 d onces used 4 bread packaging]!!!!! ::)

Wat duz Islam say 2 abortion:?
Islam 4bids human involvement in the termination of pregnancy. It regards life as sacrosanct.Why du d hausa/northerners still du it?

Wat duz Islam say 2 Drugs & Alcohol:?
Any substance that clouds the minds or impairs reasoning, perception or discernment is forbidden in Islam. Why du d hausa/northerners still du it?

Wat duz Islam say 2 Homosexuality;?
Islam 4bids homosexual practise regarding them as a great sin. But I just read an article that this ill pracitise of gay men is amonsgt d hausa & rich ogas!!! Dunno a zilch whether its true or not.

Religion kept alive by heresies, which are really sudden explosions of faith. Dead religions do not produce them.

I wonda if our Hausa Islamic era will 4eva keep Islam alive by heresies in the nxt zillion year to come, or mayb they will b so engrossed with civilisation & mordernisation. (Allah kada ka nuna mana raner)............Or mayb this civilisations of the hausawas that is degrading our religion will still remain one of d unsolved mysteries 2 lyf...........(cuz I c no reason when  religion clearly states its rules but ppl juss side step these rules)!!!

Is it ignorance and illetracy? Nah I dont think so ::) Cuz I believe all hausa/northerners were born muslims, grew 2 b muslims, had faith in their hearts as muslims, still living & will die muslims. They've preched Islam, They've read & heard Islam, There are clear evidence & proof of the reality of Islam. They hav knowledge on wat Islam turn its back agaisnt. Yet why do they ignore such things? Things that if not ignored will neva lead one astray but if ignored will definately lead one astray. Yet we also claim 2 b d fore fore bearers of Islamicity, when it is being corrupted by some muslims ummahs (hausa/notherners)......Its not everything we will blame on civilisation, mordernisation, & media!! How about changin d whole scope 4 onces & concetrating on only muslims alone & pointin fingers on muslims alone who moved with d cheese! Accepted civilisation & modernisation changes & moved with it......Ok why shud they?If @ all these changes affects Islam, which 4bids it?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

al_hamza

i have witnessed male prostitiution in kano.
they used to be there on ahmadu bello way with hankerchiefs tied to thier wrists,
i know if they still exist cos i left b4 sharia started.
as for the notion of economy,
well Saudi-Arabia is a big market of american products.
still i havent witnessed naked gurls on the street.
why?
because Saudia has a very closely censored media,
I used to eat at mcdonalds and kfc (bieng a student its highly economical time-wise), Pakistan is a very big market for american multi-national companies. They make a staggering $8.7Billion a WEEK from this nation. Lately all american products are bieng boycotted by Pakistanis that includes everything from drinks to detergent powder from Mcds to american home appliances, they are a way of enriching the US....... but i still cant see a relation of these products with westernisation.

the question remains,
how does thier culture affect ours?
certainly not economy.

ummita

Quote,
well Saudi-Arabia is a big market of american products.
still i havent witnessed naked gurls on the street.
why?

Why? Why? Allah Al-Hamza sumtyms u r on d wrong train but on d right track, sumtyms on the right track but on the wrong train, sumtyms on the right train & right track........but absolutely right followed by wrong & in between!!! :-/

U r askin way women dont engage in prostitution in Saudi?!!! U say it b'cuz of d closely linked media......That I totally disagree & disregard, there r so many stations that show programmes in Saudi, in such programmes women dont even cova up, they dance sing & even du programmes that potrays muslim life (say) family lyf between man & wife (in such programme u will c how women disobey men & so many ill acts) but of course theres nefink lyk nudity & henceforth,...Dubai features programme which is viewed in Saudi.......so y du they not copy of?

(I dont even know wat 2 say) It has nothin 2 du with media Oh hell nawz, Rather its this simple... Allahs kingdom, place of piousness, Holy land of d prophet, That is where the first steps of Islam started & grew world wide,  That is where the first objectives, values beliefs morals & principles of Islam started & that is Where the rules regarding prostitution was implied...........& in there is where all muslims well majority of 'em comply with these rules & that is y u will hardly fynd a true beliver a true sista enagigin in that sort of money makin biz!!!

Such an act is forbidden....iz juss lyk a mother bannin her child from duin sum'en......which is of course not good & 4 his own safety & havin sum1 lyk u sayin why even thou u know d reason. Ok I dont really get it, r u challengin.........or mayb b am juss miscalculatin & ova analysin u in d whole situation!!? but then again ur post says it all ( ::)).

Ok hausa muslims with regards to Islam is (wat d topic speaks of) & is certainly not economicity.......as u said....rather corruption of muslims by muslims thereselves.
Hamza u hav started again ko?

Hafsy_Lady

Yes Ibro and gone were the days when muslims have true characters, patience and perserverances,mercy & benefits, truthfulness, kindness & humbleness.

Ummita good point raised there. For how long will we continue to blame civilasaiton? Who to blame is the people themselves. Things just dont occur out of the bloom, not until the people themselves want it to!!!!!!!
Hausawa are northerners and these northerners are muslims but do they all do the right thing Islam say. No why because they have allowed civilisaiton to work its way in thier minds, and NOT civilisation to be blamed on its own.
A muslim believes about Allahs Knowledge, a true believer speaks accordance with what the qura'n says, in obeying Allah & rasul the beliver starts himself but nowadays I hardly find northerners sticking to this. Rather alot of hausa girls on prostituion & lesbianism, mode of dressing is something of another issue, infact the bigggggggggggg one I have seen alot of brothers and sistas in islam kuma they are hausas, fulanis,Kanuris & even babur that they dont even observe the five daily prayers. People will keep talking about corruption corruption but they forget to talk about individuality and the muslims that harms and give a bad reputation!!!(ALLAH YA SHIRYE MU GABA DAYA)

Nice post Ibro ;)  
What you see is what you get[/b]

al_hamza

oh my God,
i didnt mean prostitiution,
i mean gurls wearing clothes and at the sametime showing off thier bodies.
You think media doesnt have a great role to play in the development of minds?
and who said in Islam a woman is supposed to say yes to her husband whenever he wishes?
men and women have equal rights in Islam.
she has the right to dis-obey but that doesnt mean that she takes it as pride and do as she wishs.
Ofcourse if she does she has to pay for the consequences.

i hope am on the right train, right track & right destination.
Oh i hope i havent gone to the wrong station  ;)

HUSSEIN

With all due respect why whine over spilled milk. The fact is our society is part of the world, as such what afflict the west will eventually rear  it`s  ugly head here.

So if at all you are disturbed, start making the changes from your humbles self, those you control and influence etc..Then your neighbourhood  and then the wider society.
O MATTER HOW LONG THE NIGHT THE DAY WOULD SURELY BREAK

Muhammad

Assalamu Alaikum
I am of the opinion that the on going deterioration of our culture, and it dilution with western ideals, is brought about by technology. Things that were complete unacceptable before now are part and parcel of the society.
Through TV, internet and other sources, youngstars of today have access to obscene song lyrics, Nigger's dressing methods and what have you. And because, we are a free nation- often misused, people, most of them teenagers, feel no guilt in doing unthinkable things.  
Another important perspective to this is actually beneficial, albeit dysfunctionally. One cannot deny that people today are richer than yesterday. This means living in a middle class neigbourhood, where everyone thinks of nothing but himself.
.................. to be continued.

ummita

Quoteoh my God,
i didnt mean prostitiution,
i mean gurls wearing clothes and at the sametime showing off thier bodies.
You think media doesnt have a great role to play in the development of minds?
I disagreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Why because even thou media duz brain-washes d minds of some human being..but that depends on thosen with weak hearts & again not true muslim sistas, not in Saudi...d women hardly even hav tym 2 watch TV tlkless of copycating Halle Berre in cropped party gowns!!!
& if women shud b sooooo corrupt I hardly fynd any true Arab sista xcept hausa women (who go there to trade on prostitution) so now it still cumz down 2 some northerners who r muslim who corrupt Islam.

& Hussein wat afflicts the west will head toward (northerners/hausaz) but that depends on indivduality....one has to let it happen before it bcomes a happenin event. Of course it is disturbin.......changes will rely soley & only those that have disobeyed d true words of Islam with regards 2 civilisation & modernisation. Control!!! puhleeeeez who wud listen?!!! Havent preachers, preached enuff but ppl still du wateva sinful acts. Is it not d words of Allah subhana wata'ala that controls every true believer in Islam.....? Then why has it not changed sum ppl? Bcuz they simply wud not listen.
Bck 2 Alee, u r not even in d wrong train station...but wrong bus station ::) ;).

Ibro2g

Quoteinfact the bigggggggggggg one I have seen alot of brothers and sistas in islam kuma they are hausas, fulanis,Kanuris & even babur that they dont even observe the five daily prayers. People will keep talking about corruption corruption but they forget to talk about individuality and the muslims that harms and give a bad reputation!!!(ALLAH YA SHIRYE MU GABA DAYA)

Nice post Ibro ;) ?

Wallahi hafcy this is so true, and from a lil bit of what hussein said, If we want to make things right, we have to correct our individual selves....divinely and physically, and collectively to our society and those underneath us.
Allah ya shirye mu gaba daya Ameen
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

oh ummita,
i dont feel surprised by you dis-agreeing

Blaqueen

hey hamza.. i was watching this movie in saudi.. and it had nudity and people gettin' their freak on...

tru.. u will not see prostitutes on the street in saudi.. that is because they do it undercover...

but as for Northern culture and Islam.. well yes, its fading and all.. but isnt that what was expected?..

there's a saying....Religion will be like a burning coal...many people will let go... and very few of the faithful will hold on

so... i guess.. its almost that time.. when... WE ALL RISE!.. and well.....
the trumpet will soon be blown
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

i donot challenge you,
but its very hard to believe.