News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ARRIVAL OF K-ONLINE PIMP

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2004, 04:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

WARNING 2 ALL K-ONLINERS

Pimp is the most offishall,he pop his 9s for those who oppose his issues and bust his 9s for the ones he loves.if he cant get it(blings,champaign,s*** every damn thing,cars,money,mansions on the hill,gurls) then no body.

Dark gucci shoes,pink armani suit,blings on ma collar,teeth full of ice,iced pimp cup and 20-30 chicks by ma side."sorry alhaji",picture me a hood din ka  in ma cadillac ko kuma in ma snoop devile."carry go pimp nuttin dey happen"u r good 2 go ma guy well play alhaji" these are the xpression i get from people like u  wen i ride through ur hood.

baby, pimps dont lie,player am forever macking.i got them chicks in ma pimp diary.ya naga kuna ta kishi na ne,i am only after ma investment,aka gaya muku kanwa na kawo duniya

Around here i am every gurls pimp,her mack daddy,her father,her momma,her hustler,men i am about the money playa.ko kun ki ko kun so ni dillalin chicks ne.

TOP 10 IN MA PIMP DIARY; :lol:

1.BEAUTYLICIOUS;nice tongue and she knows wat to do wit it

2.UMMITA;fine pot kugu,full option alhaji.

3.FULANIZZLE;based at bahamas,she loves lolipops

4.BLAQUEEN;talk like sexy diana rose(muryan reza)

5.FATEEZ;she moves wit plenty emotions 2 drain playas

6.TWINKLE;loves diff styles,always rocking prada

7.IHSAN;eyes like diamond,nose like dat of britney

8.DARK ANGEL;pretty sweet little angel,loves bentleys

9.STR8TALKIN;need some diamonds to play wit

10.HAFCY;always on hennessey or alizea

these are top 10 classics on ma pimp diary,playa can u handle them?if u can,dial 247365,am right by the phone waitng for ur callz.

UR ONE AND ONLY BISHOP MAGIC ONE

Anonymous

I think you got the wrong site pal.

Try gangstawannabe.com

I dont know why every low life, foul mouthed, rap influenced pretender feels the need to peddle his trash in this forum. Were simply not interested, not impressed and certainly not entertained by all this "hood" language and sexist nonsense.

Every idiot with enough money to buy a back issue of vibe or a pirate rap concert vcd suddenly mutates into a "dog" or a "gangsta".

Why anyone in his right mind will want to be reffered to as a pimp simply defies logic. I dont even think this particular specimen understands the meaning of the word.

Any way over to you admin. I think we should nip this in the bud b4 he teams up with sa salati and transform into a bad boy duo!

kitkat

Quote from: "Anonymous"I think you got the wrong site pal.

Try gangstawannabe.com

I dont know why every low life, foul mouthed, rap influenced pretender feels the need to peddle his trash in this forum. Were simply not interested, not impressed and certainly not entertained by all this "hood" language and sexist nonsense.

Every idiot with enough money to buy a back issue of vibe or a pirate rap concert vcd suddenly mutates into a "dog" or a "gangsta".

Why anyone in his right mind will want to be reffered to as a pimp simply defies logic. I dont even think this particular specimen understands the meaning of the word.

Any way over to you admin. I think we should nip this in the bud b4 he teams up with sa salati to form a bad boy duo!

That was me!

So mad I forgot to log on.

Anonymous

Twinkle

VERY WELL SAID KITKAT. YOU DESERVE A SPECIAL PRESENT. DONT MIND ALL THE LIKES OF THEM. EVEN THE SO-CALLED MASHALL MATHERS YAYI HAUKANCI YAGA ITS NOT TAKING HIM ANY WHERE HE HAS LEVELED LOW...................THE WANNABE'S OF HIS LIKES WILL SOON FOLLOW :roll:  

SOUNDS LIKE "CHIEF UMUAKA, MISTER RHINO, aka STREET DUDE HIMSELF :roll:
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Kanolicious

Waht is the use of this topic? some people here just have time to wast.

Beware.
e bring Justice in K-Online!

dan kauye

kai!..pimp...embreta el da liabno estagra beto sous debrk el da binaher fetyimuor biko(lol..whut's dat? is it spanish?..lol!) HISS bigtyme 2 all sa-salatis' clones..CLOWNS!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

Okay, no offence to anyone but... What about a pimp? I mean whats so worldly about a man who dressses wierd and pays for the luxery of players and bearly even get that much for himself? Whats the big deal in wearing those purple shoes if he cant get pass anything but his money?

Matter-of-factly, too many wierdos are overcoming the better population of the earth were such "pimps" do actually exist *disgusted* and even worse, seeing hopeful people tryin to turn hopeless idolising em!
Safety and Peace

sa salati

Quote from: "pimp"WARNING 2 ALL K-ONLINERS

Pimp is the most offishall,he pop his 9s for those who oppose his issues

omo u no dey fear?abi u dey mad?no repeat dat thin where i dey again.but all d same we can make a deal,if u go dey give me 70% from each babe wey u pimp,den no problem.if d deal aint cool witchu,den no pimpin go occur.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

dan kauye

Quote from: "sa salati"
Quote from: "pimp"WARNING 2 ALL K-ONLINERS

Pimp is the most offishall,he pop his 9s for those who oppose his issues

omo u no dey fear?abi u dey mad?no repeat dat thin where i dey again.but all d same we can make a deal,if u go dey give me 70% from each babe wey u pimp,den no problem.if d deal aint cool witchu,den no pimpin go occur.

LMAO..dis post ain't worth discussing but i cant help but dropa line...

u ready??? naw! ya nat!..LIVING FANTASIES,EMPTY VESSELS MAKES D LOUDEST NOISE,THOSE WHO KNW DONT TALK & THOSE WHO TALK DNT KNW A THING....BYTE ME! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sa salati

Quote from: "pimp"

2.UMMITA;fine pot kugu,full option alhaji.

4.BLAQUEEN;talk like sexy diana rose(muryan reza)

6.TWINKLE;loves diff styles,always rocking prada

there iz a little prob mr.pimp,i dont diz gurlz(ummita 'n' blaqueen) shud be in ur pimp list(u cant mess wit'em wen i'm around).i'm not pleadin witchu,i'm givin u an order.remove d two of'em from ur list or------

az of dat gurl twinkle,wallahi za ta kashe maka kasuwa coz no playa will give u a call.wich playa wan hang wit a short,obessed nd ugly lukin gurl.

sa salati

Quote from: "Anonymous"I think you got the wrong site pal.

Try gangstawannabe.com

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....................amma ya gama da kai pimp.wallahi kada ka yarda,kai ai ya raina ma hankali ma.

sa salati

Quote from: "Anonymous". I think we should nip this in the bud b4 he teams up with sa salati and transform into a bad boy duo!

....watch ur mouth.