News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are you ready to die now?

Started by precious, October 13, 2004, 10:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

Quote from: "SAAHIB 92"precious,

as malbash ve said is better.....than not.OBJECTION YOUR HONOUR to some is better to remain single till the end of an era.......EXPERIENCE is a GOOD teacher.some women may lead by the brain,while some might lead you and controll you by the heart.it was ONLY few are GOOD MEN when it comes to dealin with ABOKIYAR ZAMA.

GANE MIN HANYA DAI DAN'UWA!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

SAAHIB 92

Quote from: "precious"But  the question is -whether you are man or woman,single or married,rich or poor,literate or illiterate,happy or not,are you ready to die now?At this very moment?Are yoou sure of your deeds,the good deeds?
I dont believe you have to be married to go to Aljannah.I also agree it is better to be married before one dies but then look at the way marriages are turning out now in this day and age?Would you really say all these married people still engaged in zina(both men and women),still neglecting their marital duties in one way or the other are better off?.Look at it this way wouldnt it be better to be single and do all the wrong stuff than be married and do it while it carries twice as much burden than when single?Mind you im not saying that being single is an excuse for sinning.Just trying to put a point across.
So.You ready to die now?

ka fahimce ni kuwa????
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Na'am? ehemmm uhummmm, ina zuwa

uhm..............tofa! an dawo?

kitkat

Leave Precious alone, shes getting married in June.

precious

wace Precious din?Na dauka hafcy ce take ta bazawa cewa za tayi aure?Anyway as you are all here you might as well help her by posting some addu'o'i for her to start tun yanzu.Allah Ya kai mu kuma Ya bada zaman lafiya

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"wace Precious din?Na dauka hafcy ce take ta bazawa cewa za tayi aure?Anyway as you are all here you might as well help her by posting some addu'o'i for her to start tun yanzu.Allah Ya kai mu kuma Ya bada zaman lafiya

no! please kar ki bani kunya mana! anyway................................

precious

Mlbash,kana biyu.
Ni dai ban ga abin da na fada ba da zai baka kunya.If you guys want to keep on speculating i think u better start a new thread a chit chat on whos married and who's not -kafin wannan sabon member din ya fara bamu order cewa mu yi shiru.
Kuma har yanzu ban ga wanda yace  he/she is ready to die at any moment ba.ko ba mu'munai ne a kano online?

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"Mlbash,kana biyu.
Ni dai ban ga abin da na fada ba da zai baka kunya.If you guys want to keep on speculating i think u better start a new thread a chit chat on whos married and who's not -kafin wannan sabon member din ya fara bamu order cewa mu yi shiru.
Kuma har yanzu ban ga wanda yace  he/she is ready to die at any moment ba.ko ba mu'munai ne a kano online?

gaskiya kwana biyu fa. gaskiya nidai na yadda!

gogannaka

I have never come across this topic sai yanzu and i must say it is very impressive.thank u 'precious for bringing such a thread.

Honestly ni dai i'm not ready to die now.
I want to live a long life,have kids,'grandkids',gr8 gr8 grandkids e.t.c and lots and lots of wealth that i'll be a philanthropist,help people both poor and rich,...Allah ya bamu tsawon rai kuma idan muka zo tafiya mu tafi da imani.AMEEN
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment